A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

愛♥ Welcomed In

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Walking as silently as possible through the green and brown woods, a tall, underweight girl sang softly,

"Today is a winding road that's taking me to places that I didn't want to go
Whoa (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Today in the blink of an eye I'm holding on to something and I do not know why
I tried

I tried to read between the lines
I tried to look in your eyes
I want a simple explanation
For what I'm feeling inside
I gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder
"

She was slightly skipping, keeping her feet in an easy beat with the rhythm. The trees seemed to tower over her, in a protective like position, yet only slightly so that only the sharp eyed would even notice. As she continued to sing, rain began to drizzle, and she stopped in the middle of the song to laugh freely and blithely... unusually uncaring that someone might be listening.

Last edited by absolutely♥aimee on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/blueberrysu
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:30 pm

((Hope you don't mind if I join))

Vieo was listening. Her song was intriguing to him. Her voice a pretty thing. He himself injoyed music. Pleaseing to the ear many things could be learned from it. When the rain began to fall he cursed him self for being so ignorant of the sky and had to stash the book he carried in his bag. Though he was thankful for the bag as it was.

He knew the trees leaned toward her. She must have some earthly powers. Vieo was the watchful type. Quite he prefered rather to learn then to do much else. Though his body seemed opposite of that. Around him the smell of decay driffted to thoughs with a good nose he smelled absolutly sickening. He was strongly built perhaps for weight lifting or running but he did neither. Of course when you knew the exact speed you could reach and that you also knew that you would never be able to beat your mile run there really was no point in excersizing at all.

His brown hair hung over his eyes though his finger brushed them away a bit annoyed by them but not enough to cut it. Benieth the muscle shirt across his chest lay the huge stitched up ex. On his wrists he wore bracelets as to hide the stitching there. Then of course the ones across each shoulder. He was a regular freak show. Even his heart beat was no more and with it only a tick-tock remained. In the most literal sense.

Vieo decided that it was enough waiting around in the shadows and stepped in to her path. He suddenly had a creepy feeling about the leaning trees but he placed it away on his shelf of emotions. It would be there later for annalizing and trying to figure out what exactly had caused it.

His green eyes turned on to her and he raised an eyebrow though said nothing. As if questioning her very existance in the forest as well as his own. There was no need to say anything as she had given no indication if she even wanted company. As such he could easily leave. This wasn't his place and besides despite her underweight appearance he had a feeling that she was no to be trifled with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:05 am

((Nope, that's absolutely perfect. ;D And the upcoming song is Requiem for a Dream. ))

Ai's laugh stopped short as she coughed quietly, making her entire self tremble. She turned only her eyes to the... person in her path. She pulled her viola case around from her back so that she was holding it in front of her and she could quickly and easily unzip it and pull it out to play. She was already going through music she could play in her head, as the trees leaned in what seemed like eagerness, when she noticed the guy's slight eyebrow raise.

"Hi," she said quietly, averting her eyes at his subtle expression question. The zipper silently pulled from around the viola case. Ai was trying to make it obvious that she could attack at any moment if necessary, but was also showing that she would like to be peaceful with the man, despite his... appearance.

She pulled out the viola, and whispered something like, "Byola, no energy yet, let's just play," and stroked it once, testing its tuning. Then she began to play an acoustic version of Requim for a Dream, her favorite choice for a beginning of peace, and, if necessary, a change into an attack.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:40 am

She greeted him as if she was scared of him. Looking down Vieo quickly adjusted his shirt to hide any of the stitching if it did show. Of course he thought about just removing his arm to freak her out but decided that it wasn't time for a practical joke when it wasn't needed. Especial sence she drew out a Viola. Perpelexed he watched her seem to speak to it and then begin to play.

"I mean no harm if that's what that is for," He said finaly, "Though sense I've never seen someone attack with a viola I would be interested in seeing how it works." Knowledge was the one thing that he would speak for. To learn it was what he was sent out to do. To learn to be human though he knew by now that there was no possible way that he was ever going to be a true human. He was dead after all.

"I apologize if I scared you," Though his face staid blank. Not from sheer force of will to not show anything in truth it was a struggle for him to show emotions. He sorted through his own emotions and stored a lot of them away. Though his intrige stayed with him always. He tried hard to smile but it looked strained and lopsided, "Besides I don't have any weapons with me."

He raised his hands to show that they held nothing then opened his bag to show that it only contained three books. Which he guessed might be taken as a weapon if he threw it at her but there was little chance of that happening. Plus for him fighting was a useless thing. Absolutly no point to it at all.

Shrugging on his back pack his gaze fell on her again. Wondering if she could just sense his strange state of decomposition, preservation, and the tang of metal that only people close to him could smell. Not that he mind. He knew he was a curiouse thing. A zombie or the undead but he was unlike any, if there had been any, like him before.
Back to top Go down
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Ai drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She could smell him, though it didn't bother her, since her eyesight and hearing were both much, much stronger and her nose wasn't a very good sense for her. [Truthfully she'd rather just not have one at all]. "First of all, Byola is for attacking, if necessary," she said quietly, hoping his hearing would be able to catch the words since she did not want to talk loudly. Suddenly a branch of a tree moved out from the tree and laid itself on the head of the man. It did not harm him, but it did show that Byola was a conduit of her earth magi. "I can explain it.... with time."

She stopped the song near the end, but at a note that made her dying to add another so the song could truly end. Ignoring the ringing in her ears, she brought out Bansi, her black metal flute and continued where she left off. The rain began to pour slightly harder and when the song ended it went back to its original drizzle. "Bansi is a conduit of my water magi. It's difficult..." she paused holding up her hand and looking at the sky wistfully," to describe without...." Ai's words died off. She didn't want him to know that she was hiding something. She didn't even know why she was hiding it.

"Secondly, you did not frighten me, I just didn't expect anyone to be out here," she snapped, in a much louder, arrogant tone, subtly showing that she was lying, though she did not notice that herself. "And aren't fists weapons? Feet? Teeth? It is impossible to say that you have no weapon. Anything can be used." She speculated the books that he showed her carefully, hoping that that did not put wrong ideas in his head.

"Thirdly," she said in a quiet, softer girlish tone, "my name is Ai. It's nice to meet you." She looked up at the sky again, the drizzling drops not even bothering to try to fall into her eyes. The words she spoke held true sincerity, yet somewhere in the back of her mind she wondered if that was the truth. She wasn't exactly in a social mood, but.... perhaps it would be nice to meet... him. She looked back at him, with a slight smile on her face. She had come out here looking for a man... This did not mean she was looking for a man, a boy toy, but she was looking for someone specific. Though she didn't know who or why or why he would be here, but she followed her instincts, against her parents deep fear.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:18 am

The branch did not startle him though his eyes flickered up to watch it as it moved away to the place it had been mearly moments before. To him it was all very interesting. Vieo practicly wanted her to attack him just to see the extent of her ability instead of this small gesture of it.

to describe without.... she obviously didn't want to talk any further on that and he wasn't one to particularly pry though his interested was pricked.

He listned to he words quietly until she was done with her list, "I would have to say that my hands and arms can be used as weapons as they are easily removed of that I have limitles strength and energy as to where you have not. Though I would rather not use my teeth." He got an odd expression on his face as if he was trying to imagine biting her and just couldn't quiet manage it.

Her last words had seemed sort of heart felt so he decided to take a step. He ran a hand through his hair. That motion expressed so much that he really couldn't. Such as nervouseness or a deep breath or any number of things that were a challenge for him.

"Would you like to explain to me over umm...," he hated his failures and had to flail about for a moment to figure out what exactly they would do, "Tea or brunch or coffee? What ever it is you do while you talk."

He seemed utterly imbarresed and ran a hand through his hair again, "I can tell you about my self as well as a bargan of sorts. Not many people get to hear my story of how I became." He tried the smile thing though it still seemed strained and unnatural though oddly cute on his face as he tried hard to smile normal.
Back to top Go down
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Ai looked down from the sky. Her hair was drenched and falling and sticking to her bare shoulders. The sleeves from her black velvet dress had fallen to the sides of her upper arms, but she didn't mind, and didn't move them back. She smiled back at his smile, and thought his was... adorable, if that was the correct way to describe it.

"Do you... know places here? People? I... I'm looking for someone, but... I don't know where he might be... public places?" She looked him straight in the eye, turning her whole body toward him and stepping closer eagerly. "Can you help me?" she whispered, staring with her large dark eyes into his.

"I... I can't tell you his name. I, myself, have no idea what it could be..." She sighed and shook her head. "Nevermind, I don't mean to trouble you with my own problems. Would you like to go somewhere with me? You're very intriguing," she said, then quickly added, "in a good way. And, I would like to know... about you." She caught the shortest glimpse of threads on his arm, wondering if she was imagining it, and then smiled at him.

"I, too, can tell you about myself. I am, of course, nothing interesting, but... I do like to talk to people. And I can explain about Bansi and Byola, as well, if you wish." Ai smiled once more and then took his hand, pulling him in a random direction, entirely not knowing where in the world she was going.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:48 pm

"I apologize as I don't much know about the people of Dark Mountain though I do know places. Who ever you are looking for perhaps there will be a place that he can be found," Vieo realized that perhaps she was trying to look sexy. Her wet hair clinging to her and the straps of her dress falling to the upper part of her arm. Though he knew he was supposed to have some kind of arousal he had none at all. Even so maybe it wasn't that but maybe it was the fact that he kept these things under a tight wrap.

When she began to lead him in a wrong direction he pushed her with the subtlest of moments. Like as they moved around a tree correcting there movement as if he was stepping over an imaginary tree root. He figured she would want to lead but didn't truly know where to go.

"I'm intriguing only to other people. To me I am simply the same thing. I'm not exactly alive," His hand was icy cold in her warmer one and the difference made him think about his own death. Instantly that made him feel extremely uncomfortable. Especially sense now he was thinking about the difference.

They arrived in the town and quickly enough he pulled her in to a cafe type thing. It was practically empty as they were the only ones crazy enough to be in the rain.

"Would you want food? I have some money on me," He looked off as he groped through his pockets before pulling out a small roll of bills.
Back to top Go down
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:26 pm

"Ah, no, it wouldn't be as fun if someone knew exactly where he is and told me." She giggled a bit. Ai wasn't trying to look/act 'sexy', but it was just a natural habit of hers, along with being an extreme flirter. She was never able to notice, though.... "If you could just help me find the most public places... I hope he'd be around there."

She stopped suddenly. "Uh..." she blushed. "Do you know where to go? I have no idea where I am going...." She bit her lip, still blushing embarrassedly. She looked around to the trees. Seeing as there was no music, they were back to their normal positions and certainly not paying attention to her or helping her find her way. Ai was lost. She didn't really want to sing right now... she was much too embarrassed. Then she realized he had already been helping her, and she couldn't help but blush harder. They were almost there. 'Grr, I'm so stupid,' she thought.

"You sure are alive. Even if your 'dead' your walking and talking and breathing, I think, and to me that counts as alive. So really, I don't mind." Subconsciously, she felt him get uncomfortable, and for a reason she didn't really know, she held his hand tighter, as if that would be enough to comfort him. She really was too kind to people. Mostly.

They arrived at the town and Ai felt relieved. She didn't shake or squeeze the water out of her hair at the door, but instead let the water drip over her shoulders, down her back and to the floor, leaving small droplets of water on the cafe floor. She looked over at him as he spoke. She smiled, tilting her head to the side in a cute, little girl-like gesture. "Your too kind, but being...,"she paused for a split second, "an elf, I do like to make food myself, and I've only just eaten." The forest was full of things...
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Vieo felt her grip tighter to his most discomfort. Even being close to people was bothersome, "No, actualy, I don't breath. Unless I had a bit of a malfunction then I would stop appearing to breath."

She was definatly a flirt. Upon arrival he managed to slide his hand from hers as she gave him a one over. He felt uncomfortable under her gaze. Sure women checked him out but he kept the heck out of there way. That sort of thing held absolutely nothing for him.

Empty promises a bit like his insides, "Then a drink or we can just sit." Leading the way he went to an empty table. Though he didn't know it, it was the kind of table that people on a first date would sit and just talk about them selves.

It seemed that they were on a "first date" no matter if he knew it or not, "Do you want me to start or shall I?"

In his mind he was going over what he could say about himself but that was quite easy. Like having memorized a speach and knowing all about what to say. Though he also was thinking about the multitude of questions he should ask.

More then that what she would answer to and what she would be uncomfortable about if he place the question. He would have to be careful. Especialy asking about her fighting with her musical instruments. It seemed that she was hiding something and he would be careful to walk around that sand trap.

Vieo hated crying or emotions that he couldn't understand yet. It was still so confusing for him.
Back to top Go down
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:57 pm

"Oh. Welll you're still walking and talking." I put my hands shyly behind my back when he let mine go. She bit her lip for a second, and then decided this wasn't why she was here, and smiled at him.

"Alright then," she said, following him to the little table. She eyed it speculatively, but sat down across from him, wondering whether or not he knew what kind of table this was. She'd sat at this kind of table a few times, but she wasn't really a big dater back home, since all the guys were like brothers to her.

"Oh, uhh... well I don't mind either way. But first, you can tell me your name." She stuck her tongue out playfully at him, smiling at the same time. "Because you know mine already, and I haven't had the privilege of knowing yours.

She also thought about what she could say to him. What kind of questions would he ask her? What kind of questions should he ask him? 'Hey, why are you dead?' seemed pretty rude to ask.... But she hoped he would tell her that while he was... 'explaining'. She wasn't quite sure exactly how much she was going to tell him. It wasn't as though she didn't trust him, she shouldn't really, they only just met, but she just had a reputation, and sometimes she liked to keep it. People, humans, thought that she was amazing at playing music because she practiced, but the truth was she actually had a gift for it... And getting the 'magical' instruments from her mother were only just a precaution for her safety... She wondered how much they missed her. They weren't very approving of this trip... so she could only be hopeful that they wouldn't try to come find her. She really didn't want them to interfere.

Ai brought her thoughts back to the conversation at hand and turned to him, hoping he would know what to start with, because she certainly had no idea.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:39 am

Vieo agreed silently that his name would definatly be a great way to start though she seemed to slip in to thought he waited until her attention was shifted back to him before he began to speak.

"I do not remember my human life except for my death. People say that they remember things as if they happened yesterday most of the time but that is not so with me. I remember my death as if it was happening now. I was told later that I was hit by a bus and Clock-work, my creator, had found me. I guess he wasn't big on original names, as is evident by his own name, and I was named Vieo Stitching," he ran a hand through his hair, the equivalent of taking a deep breath, "I don't remember being hit just the pain. Though if you don't mind I would rather not talk to you about such things."

He paused again as the waiter approuched and asked to take there order. Vieo didn't eat or drink for that matter so he declined and the waiter waited for Ai's order. He wondered if he should tell her that he simply did not eat anything. or perhaps more on how he worked though he decided instead to allow her to ask him if she felt the need.

His fingers drumed against the table absent mindedly even as the woman was gazing at him. Looking him over as if asking him to ask her out. He was completely obliviouse to such things. Instead he was inside his own mind. It was like a library in many ways. His hands trailing over the titles of the pieces of his life that were most important. Then again it could be a scene selection in a movie. Scrolling down through each to find what he would remember and what he dared not dig up.

"What of your birth then as my so loosely can be called," He placed both hands flat on to the table though his eyes were intent upon her face. It was a distraction to ask about this of her. To keep him from falling in to the dark depression that his own death seemed to drag him in to. Learning was always a distraction and learning of her would be good for him. His face showed this discomfort for once. Usualy so blank it seemed to strain to hold the discomfort on it.
Back to top Go down
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:30 pm

[Gosh, sorry, I've been having awful writers block these days. Forgive me, as this may not be a great reply...]

"Vieo..." she tried the name on her lips. It was an interesting name. But then, so was hers. "Ah, well no need to worry about originality. 'Love' is not exactly an original either..." she said, distractedly, wondering if he would know that both Ai and Pagmamahal meant love in different languages. Probably not, but you never knew... "It's fine. I do not mind if you don't want to describe it." She didn't want to bring the pain back to him in his memories...

"Tea," she said quietly, quickly adding, "iced and organic, please. Thanks." She looked back at Vieo, certainly not caring about the waiter any more. She was interested on what more he would or could say, and what he was going to ask her. She had noticed that he didn't want anything, but of course she didn't want to pry and ask him to much. It could be simply that he was not hungry or thirsty, although Ai had a feeling that it probably wasn't that.

"My birth?" she repeated, slightly confused. Interesting question. Then she saw the discomfort on her face, and guessed that he needed to hear something. Story. "My parents are..." she paused, then continued, "normal... I remember barely someone being there when I was a child, but, I haven't seen him since I was maybe three. I grew up there, learning about my... abilities. It was hard for me, but I was dedicated, as I didn't have anything else to do at the time. School, Music, and training with the elements. That is how my life went mostly. It was very... boring. I've recently graduated from school, and so I asked my parents to travel." Ai wondered whether she should skip the part about being a halfling, and that they hadn't wanted me to go because of some being... mean. Surely there were other halflings in the world, and surely they weren't too discriminated. "Being a... half-y, they didn't want me to go anywhere." She didn't understand their logic of it. "But, I... ran away. And now I'm here. Looking for the man from my childhood that I don't know..." Ai looked at Vieo. That was pretty much her life story. Nothing too interesting.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:11 am

((That's fine I just got internet back so I should be posting WAY more ^^))

Vieo looked mildly surprised, "Ah so your a halfling? Interesting. There seems to be a lot of halflings about lately. Mostly with humans as they tend to be rare and the other races find them tolerable. I've never got why people get upset about them. They are just like any of us just a little bit different." He smiled and it came easier this time, "Ah another emotion that I will never get."

His fingers drumed against the table in thought for a moment, "I feel I should tell you something more so you can trust me better. I apologize in advanced if I act strange when you try to touch me. I remember that I am dead because of your warm hand. I know you said that I seem very much alive but to me it is not so. If I was alive I would have friends or a family and be much more interested in things like Halflings and where the Pandora's Box would be. Sadly I am not and instead exchange company for knowledge."

He seemed to be thinking again. Though he ran a hand through his hair. A simple gesture with much importance. Though he never really noticed it, "I can help you search for this man. Even if I don't know about people I do know people. There is a library with an archive so we could search through it and see if a name strikes you. Unless of course this is something you have to do on your own."

He forced him self to move around as if he was making his seating more comfortable but he was always quiet comfortable. Infinit energy definatly had it's perks though he was left wondering about dreams. He yanked his mind out of his thoughts and gave her a quizzical look. He had a hard time consintrating on people. Unless they were fasinating as she was so he was making sure he caught every word of what she said.
Back to top Go down
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:45 pm

"Yeah, I'm a half-y," I replied. "A lot? Really? I didn't think there would be a lot. I thought that I was pretty rare and that's why my parents didn't want me to leave." I smiled at him. "Thanks," I said, feeling quite relieved that he didn't judge us halfings. His smile looked more natural this time. "I like your smile," I said without thinking, my face growing slightly pink.

"Oh... sorry," I said, frowning. "If you want my opinion, you shouldn't mind being dead. Sorry if I sound rude, Vieo, but you should try to ignore the fact that you're dead, and don't exchange company for knowledge. Keep company." I said, taking his hand in my own despite what he said earlier. I didn't pay attention to his mention of the Pandora's Box. I didn't really know what that had anything to do with anything here. All I knew was the Roman/Greek legend.

"Ah, well... Mendoza is kind of a common name..." I said distractedly. "But, I'm sure I'd recognize him or his name if I saw it..." I added. "It isn't really something I have to do on my own. In fact, I'd really enjoy the help. It'd probably be hard for me to do this on my own." I smiled as I said this.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Vieo frowned, "Well, there is more recently. Perhaps not a lot. As you are the first I've met in a while. Perhaps your parents just did not want you to leave because they are your parents. You are probably not as strong as a full fledged one or the other. Though seems to me you are powerful enough to take care of your self."

She seemed such a flirt when she spoke about him keeping his company. Talking about his smile and grabbing on to his hand. She was so innocent against his memories that it made him just a bit more comfortable with her. She didn't know but Vieo was the kind of person to take a long time to warm up to people. Once again he removed his hand from hers.

"I apologize for taking my hand away again. I feel that I should tell you so that you don't feel hurt by me," He wasn't sure why he cared about her feelings but he did, "I don't remember my death exactly. I don't in fact remember anything before. All I can remember is the intense ripping pain of dieing. It could have lasted an hour before I died but to me it was days and days on end. I say the term remember loosely as I can experience it as if it was happening at this moment. I'm not uncomfortable with my being dead so much as that your warmth reminds me of me dieing."

This was definitely putting a lot of strain on him and he gripped the end of the table so hard that it left dents in the metal table. In a gesture to calm him self he ran a hand through his hair yet again, "Maybe we could go now? I could use the distraction against my memories."
Back to top Go down
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:33 pm

(Sorry for the switch to first person last post. >.< i was writing a fanfic in first so yeahh.)

"I guess," she said quietly, staring down at the table. Parents had to stop being protective sometime, and she'd chosen to make that sometime now. "Yeah... thanks," she half-smiled, accepting the compliment of her strength. "I worked hard to be strong, so yeah, I'd hope I am...."

Ai tried to resist the urge to frown, but was failing quite miserably, and she put her hands in her wet lap, staring down at them with her dark eyes, so as to try not to let him see her frowning at this. It wasn't that she was offended that he took his hand away (again), but it was that she felt like she was hurting him more than she was helping him, and this made her upset at herself, being quite the people-pleaser that she was. And then when he said her warmth reminded him of dieing, and how much pain that was, she wouldn't let herself look up at him for even a slight moment. She felt so bad for it, making him hurt even worse, probably, and it was pretty upsetting to feel that way.

She raised her eyes for a moment, and then nodded, wondering whether to trust herself with speaking. After a second of deliberation, she said, "Yeah, let's go," not bothering to bother about the dents his hands left in the metal table. She stood up and waited silently for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:31 pm

((That's fine it didn't confuse me too bad ^^))

Vieo felt bad now. As her tea had yet to come he didn't bother paying at all. Instead he slid his hand in to her's, "I need to get used to it so maybe you can help me in return? Actualy if I may say you make me a bit more comfortable then a lot of other people so there is no need for you to worry."

He gave her a smile that seemed a bit more normal before he lead her out of the place and back in to the rain. He puller her quickly to the library. A place he knew well. When the smell of old books hit them he felt much more at ease because of it. This was his place. A place of knowledge and quiet.

So this made it strange that he held Ai's hand. Pushing the thoughts aside he walked quickly through the books. Not even glancing at the signs. He turned down one shelving area and then another. Until they arrived a sort of alcove. There was a sing love seat and a small desk that seemed forgotten back here in the books. Around the seat was the shelves of records.

"What did you say his last name was?" He asked. It would be a start. Though no doubt they would have to wade through the history of places in search for him.
Back to top Go down
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:36 pm

She looked up at him, suddenly smiling. "I'd be more than happy to help," she said in response to helping him get used to being around other people, and you know, the warmth of her hand. She only smiled wider when he smiled in that more normal, easy fashion. It looked like it was getting easier for him, at least, for how long she's been around him.

When they stepped into the library, she took a breath. Reading was one of her favorite pastimes, and libraries were one of her favorite places to be, besides the music hall. It was amazing. The books were old, but there were many. It was very quiet, but it wasn't a dissonant silence, and Ai enjoyed it.

Ai sat on the desk, crossing her legs and hoping it wouldn't break under her. It was small, but seemed sturdy enough. "Its a common name. Mendoza. At least, I'd hope that's it. His first name starts with a D, but that's all I know, since my parents stopped talking about him whenever I cam in the room," she said.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:44 pm

Vieo started skimming over the books, "Where was the last time you saw him and about what year?" He figured it would be sometime around when she was born. If a few years after sense she actualy remembed him somewhat. Though it would be a good place to start.

He pulled a book from the shelf and set it on the love seat sense she had taken to sitting on the desk. It was a Mendoza family tree book and it was quiet large though he went back to looking for what she had specified and quickly added two more books to the pile.

"Is there anything else you can think of?" He asked though he was already skimming through the first book he had brought out.
Back to top Go down
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:53 pm

"Uhm... last time I saw him was at my house, and... around... fourteen years ago? I think.." she felt bad, not being able to help more. She really didn't know very much about him, hence she was trying to find out about him, and all that.

"Oh well... I know he was adopted into the family. Well I guess it's kind of obvious, since he's not an elf or a human like mom and dad. He's actually a vampire... So I don't know if he'd be in our tree... But I've never actually looked, so I guess it's worth a try, right?" She tried to stop rambling about it, and get a book to help look. She felt like such a bother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

愛♥ Welcomed In Empty
PostSubject: Re: 愛♥ Welcomed In   愛♥ Welcomed In Empty

Back to top Go down

愛♥ Welcomed In
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: a place to speak your mind :: normal rp-
Jump to: