A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half Empty
PostSubject: God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half   God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:22 pm

The room was plain like the last room Blaine had burnt up after his lock in a week or two ago. The plain walls and the single queen size bed. Not his idea but after the last building burnt down it was the only room left in the damn place. Blaine ran his hand through his wet hair and tightened the towel around his waist. He need the moment after all the blood and gore. Blaine looked down at the no pinkish red scare on his chest. A reminder to stop letting the evils take control. He could have handled it much better with more thought but that girl. Everything about her had not only pulled anger to a stop but tightened every thing in Blaine's body. She was like something amazing to see in the night while fighting a demon.

Blaine touched to wound lightly and grimaced as it still hurt. Things you to for someone. Yet it was the right thing or was it. Now not only was Blaine in pain but the human was a slave to a evil and of course it had to be temptation. Yet the one good thing about holding evils was it was harder for another evil to make you flinch. Yet Non of them, Blaine nor the rest of the evils knew what would happen, like if temptation could educe death with just her lips on them. I did seem highly unlikely since a demon tail through the chest did not kill him.

A whimper caught Blaine's attention. He spun around holding the towel tight to his waist and looked at the poor woman in the corner. Blaine had picked her up out of Nat's arms after everything went down a few hours ago and brought her here. It seemed like the right thing to do. Not for him but for her and maybe a bit of control for the evils. It was like watching over what the single free evil would try. Anger on the other hand wanted to stay close to Anna as much as Blaine. She was like lavender. Her scent, her looks, her everything just cool them to the soul.

" Anna I am sorry for this," Blaine rubbed the back of this head. messing up his longer hair. It was hard enough to just sleep with woman without sweet talking them but now he had to deal with one. Before the evils Blaine was still a virgin and very bad with getting a woman to look at him. He was just ocward. Sorry the evils could not fix everything.

Blaine slowly walked over to her and knelt down still holding the towel tight." I am Blaine Morick. I know it feel weird right now. I umm. I " Blaine looked at the floor and cursed himself. What was he suppose to say. HI your possessed by a evil that could bring the Apocalypse but hey at least your alive and not near that demon that might still own your soul....

She whimpered again and Anger took over. It was not the jackal but anger and Blaine together. More suave you could say with a rough edge to him. He let go of the towel and picked her up into his arms trying to make it so she could not see anything. He tried to be a gentlemanly.Anger spoke just a bit deeper then Blaine, " Just take it in slowly and don't like the Tempy take over she can be an over abrasive bitch at times. " Then anger feel away.

Anger was barely there with her in hi arms. It was like a peaceful moment. A moment of silence.

Blaine Kicked the bathroom door back open and took her in there. He sat her on the sink." Look You need to get cleaned up. I am not really good with woman so to say I mean I am not very good with things like this I mean I have never had something like this happen. I mean to say umm." Blaine sighed and Bent over to Turn the water on in the bath tub but did not move away from her. Modest was something Blaine was before the evils and the evils were not but with her he could be him again.

Again it was like when he first was sucked into this hell. One moment he was flooded with the Evils the next nothing. Was it because of her or that one of the evils was gone or both?

" I can try and explain most of it I think and if you need help I can to that too. I just feel bad for getting you involved It was not suppose to happen like this. It was a choice." Blaine stood back up and looked into her hazel eyes. He was frozen there. His hands side to her sides slowly and he smiled softly." DO you need help or do you think you can peal the bloody shirt off yourself without losing it?"
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half   God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Apologies, apologies, that’s all that men are good for, Temptation hissed, and then cackled. I know what he’s thinking. Can you guess?

Anna was acutely aware of the fact that whatever was inside of her had taken an interest in the fact that Blaine was practically naked before them. She felt her cheeks flame, and whimpered again, dropping her gaze in shame. She wasn’t that type of woman. Not the type like the voice speaking to her. One she still did not completely understand. Whatever it was—whatever she was—she had come from Blaine, and that made him the only one that knew what was happening to her. Maybe she could talk to him.

If she could just swallow this fear.

Talk? You are an ignorant fool. Do you really think that’s what he wants to do? Temptation whispered, and Anna could almost feel her sneer as she thought of Blaine’s towel.

Feeling inadequate and embarasssed compared to the invisible woman belittling her, Anna turned a darker shade of red when Blaine knelt before her suddenly, bringing himself back into her view. Bad move. Bad move. Now the woman was getting an eyefull again. Anna could practically hear her purr.

She wanted to tell him to back off, to warn him not to come too close, but she suddenly found herself in his arms, against his bare chest. Amongst other things. It was then that she had to fight the hardest to keep control over her own mind as she felt the thing inside of her trying to surge to the surface, trying to break free. It wanted control of her hands. To do any number of things.

Terrified, Anna stared up into Blaine’s eyes as if to silently plee for him to stop, though he wasn’t really doing anything at all.

" Just take it in slowly and don't like the Tempy take over she can be an over abrasive bitch at times. "

The voice inside of her snarled, and Anna felt momentarily pleased, yet frightened all the same to feel the full force of Temptations anger swing out against her.

Abrassive bitch? That bastard! But, just as quickly as it came, her anger faded. Anger, after all, wasn’t her forte, and it melted away as she imagined what Anna could only assume were more of her kind that were inhabiting Blaine’s body. He always was a charming fool. All of them. They’re all so hard to resist. And Anger… you should see what he can do.

Anna was afraid to find out, though her own feelings were starting to mesh uncomfortably with Temptations, as her emotions were so much stronger than her own. She felt the first shiver of desire as Blaine sat her on the sink, naked himself as he bent to turn on the bath. The view was almost more than Temptation could handle, and she bucked wildly under Anna’s thin reigns of control. It was so hard to hold on. Too hard.

Then just let go. Let me handle this, sweetheart. I know what men want.

She didn’t ask for permission. Ever. Temptation simply took what she desired. With a little more added force, she shifted Anna to the background so that she could have her say. She loved it when men fumbled over themselves in her presence, loved the heady roll of power that always came with it. She also loved a man who could be coy. She smirked beautifully at him as he asked if she needed help with her shirt.

She felt Anna’s embarrassment, but ignored it. The kid had a lot to learn. When she was in control, there was nothing to feel but delight. Soon, Anna would all but beg for her to be in control. Just so she could go along for the ride. Very deliberately, Temptation shoved herself off of the sink, pressing generously against Blaine’s body, as he was still in her way.

“There aren’t any explanations needed, sugar,” she purred to him, her voice the voice of Temptation again. “Anna and I are already getting to know each other. She’ll be right at home soon enough.”

Her gaze flicked lazily past him toward the running bath, and she used one hand to idly sweep her dark, curling hair over her shoulder, flashing him one of her trademark smiles. One that held just a hint of a challenge, just a hint of seduction. Her eyes darkened as his hands found her sides. It’d been a long while since a man had touched just her. She always had to vy for dominancy over the other evils. Now she existed alone. She felt the pleasurable heat of his touch, and nearly got ahead of herself. No need to be eager. She’d have what she wanted in the end. She always did.

“I think I can handle it,” she told him, batting her lashes. “I’m not that easy, Blaine dear.”

She sidestepped out of his grasp, and easily slid her shirt over her head, tossing it to the floor with a wet plopping noise. She just as easily discarded the rest of her clothes. When she moved to step over the lip of the tub, she sent Blaine a questioning look over her shoulder.

“You want to stay and watch? I think you know by now that I do enjoy putting on a good show.”

Oh she was going to make them all pay. All the bastard men that had held her down, contained her. They’d all want her in the end, want her until they were nearly dying from the need, and then she’d really stick it to them, really rub the salt in the wound. Fools. They’d all fall right into her trap. And she could keep taking and taking as much as she wanted.

Grinning devilishly, Temptation slid down into the bath, sighing contently and thinking she would keep smothering Anna a little longer before she let her come back again. The mortal didn’t seem to anxious. She, of course, didn’t know how to handle herself being naked in front of a man.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half   God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:55 pm

Blaine felt her body press against his and he closed his eyes. He would not do this. Anger grew well angry and took over." Shut your mouth Tempy your not the one we want." Blaine and anger took a glance at her stripe tease and rolled their eyes.

" Your sad and you know better we don't fall like the rest of them do. Sorry I am to made to care about a piece of ass. I would rather roll in a pile of corpses that I had ripped apart then lie with a bitchy wisp like you." Blaine almost gagged on the idea of rolling in corpses but anger relished in the idea.

Yet Blaine still watched her slip into the tub like the vixen she was trying to be but all he could think about was how Anna made him feel. he closed his eyes and in the moment realized he was nude standing there and it was starting to get a bit drafty out of the hot water and in the cold air.

" Well I am going to get dressed if you want to fuck with someone go find some stupid human to kill. I am sorry to see Anna have to deal with such aa witch." Anger growled lowly. He had once felt something towards Temptation but she had grown even more over the years.

Blaine walked out of the bathroom and grabbed his sweat pants and slid into them. He walked over to the tv and grumbled as he saw his reflection. It was still him with more muscles and well it was still Blaine it did not feel like him but it was. He was about to turn it on when he said forget it. He turned and flopped on the bed.

He groaned in pain and rolled over to his back. He closed his eyes listening to the water run and the evils fight over what to do next. he figured that if they could not figure out what to do then the darkness that hide behind his eyes lids could do.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half   God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:40 pm

For a minute, the surreal beauty that Temptation exuded, even through a body that was not her own, wavered as she peeled her lips back over her teeth in a snarl. How dare he insult her! She knew what went on inside of Blaine. She knew what he wanted. If he was going to resist her, he wasn't going to get the body, or the girl it really belonged to.

Fighting to control her contorted features, Temptation lifted her chin and turned away from him, lifting a long, slender leg to the side of the tub while coaxing a bar of soap across her flesh. Her nails dug into the soap as her rage simmered under the surface. She'd make him fall. The bastard.

"Well I am going to get dressed if you want to fuck with someone go find some stupid human to kill. I am sorry to see Anna have to deal with such aa witch."

"Maybe I will!" she snapped back, her eyes flaring with anger. "And you'll be able to enjoy the nice visual image of some other man groping her body."

Temptation threw the bar of soap in her hand, grinning when it rapped hard against the porcelain tub and fell into the water at her feet, sliding below the surface. Maybe she would teach him a lesson. He deserved it. Keeping her caged up all this time.

No one challenged her and got away with it. No one spoke to her that way. Temptation rolled her shoulders as Anna tried to make a feeble protest. It'd been awhile since she'd had a man. Maybe she'd take his advice and go to find one.

Fixing a pretty smile on her face, Temptation climbed out of the tub, made the feeble gesture of drying herself with a towel, and strode out into the hall after Blaine, stark naked. She found him flopped down onto his bed. Pitiful. Weak. She'd find a real man.

Still, it grained against Temptation's nature that a anyone could resist her. It wasn't something she could let go of. Sighing over her own ingrained arrogance, Temptation went to Blaine's closet and pulled out one of his over-sized shirts without permission. She pulled it over her head, and it fell to her knees, practically swallowing Anna's slender frame.

It wasn't exactly sexy, but it would have to do. With that, she pursed her lips and relinquished control.

The real Anna gave a gasp of surprise as she found herself back in the driver's seat of her own body. She stumbled forward by accident, having been straining against Temptation, and nearly fell face first over the bed. However, she managed to remain upright, and she quickly gathered herself backward, clutching her hands to her chest as if to shield herself as she stared down at the man on the bed.

"Blaine," her own voice sounded weak and shaky next to Temptation's. "What's going on? Who is she?"

How frightening it was to be a passenger in her own body, to have someone else control her thoughts and movements. But how could it be possible? How was she being controlled?
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half   God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:14 pm

Bline let out moan of pain as she flopped on the bed. He opened one eye and looked over at her. It was her not it. She looked like a doe in the head lights of a truck. She was scared and weak but not alone. God he wanted her. He could see the pulse in her throat quicken as she began to panic a bit.

He rubbed his head and slowly sat up. He moved over to her and the urge to pulled her into his arms was to much to bare. With one swift movement he picked her light weight up and pulled her into his chest. She smelled like heaven. Her honey like smell covered everything around them and all Blaine could to was take a deep breath. She need answers not a lover.

" She is temptation." Blaine started. He brushed her hair softly with his large hand. trying to comfort her maybe with them being so close the evils would stay hidden. " Its been a while since it happened but we found a stone. The laboratory here in town found it. I was the researcher that found it but when we started to look over the item the people sort of figured it out. That it could be a very powerful piece. I wanted to turn it in the government but they got to me first."

Blaine took a deep breath and explained everything form that happened to him in the lab and the forest. He was a mess lost in a room of noise." I still hold alot of them two have been taken on by others. I have been lost in anger for the most part but," Blaine stopped and just closed his eyes." Well never mind. When Dunham stabbed me in the heart it let Temptation get away from me. Well I can not really control that but she choose you for more than one reason I am sure."

God she felt good to hold. " I can help you but part of being temptation is this flirtatious behavior and if you ever kiss anyone they die from need or go insane. " Blaine growled with protest to that would it happen if his lips touched hers? God he wanted to kiss her. " I can help you. your almost imortal now and you will gain strength with her. SO you don't have to be his slave anymore.

" You can ask me anything and I will try to help you. " Blaine lifted her chin up so that she was looking at him. He licked his lips. Could he die form Temptation? He very much did not care nor did he think it would happen. I mean the evils really could not kill one another." But i promise that I will help you and that not all of us are going to be taken by temptation. I mean your are so tempting but the evil is not well to me and mostlikely anyone that holds and evil." Blaine's eyes flickered from her lips to her eyes and back.

Blaine moved closer to her. Anger wanted her and Blaine wanted to prove to himself and her that not everyone would go insane because of temptation. " You make all of the evils calm. I am not sure why.The loudest one for me is Anger yet he seems so content next to you." Blaine took one last deep breath in and her honey skin filled his nose.

" I want to kiss you so badly but you deserve better than that. I want you to want me as badly as I want you. I don't even know you yet something feels so right." Blaine moved his lips closer to hers. Inches to close the distance." I have been with women because of the evils but before that I never was with a woman. I also have never been in love." Blaine growled at himself. Why blurt everything out to her she was under enough.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half   God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Anna felt lightheaded to suddenly find herself in Blaine’s arms. She wasn’t sure if this was Temptation’s doing, or her own raw and jangled nerves. For just a moment, however, she felt more safe, more secure, than she had in a long time. With his arms fastened around her like a shield, she was comforted by his presence in a way that she hadn’t been comforted in a long time. Still, she couldn’t relax completely, because she felt—or sensed—that Temptation had far from had her say.

However, she was drawn from this secure cocoon as Blaine began to tell her his story, explaining what he was, what she was now. It seemed surreal. She’d lived with a demon for years now, but she couldn’t picture so many different, conflicting personalities inside of one man. She would have been driven insane. It was hard enough to get used to this one.

But it sounded like she would have to get used to Temptation. By the way that he explained them to her, Anna quickly got the feeling that there wasn’t a way to get rid of the evils. Unless she wanted to be stabbed in the heart.

" I can help you but part of being temptation is this flirtatious behavior and if you ever kiss anyone they die from need or go insane. "

At this statement, Anna’s thoughts seemed to derail, fumble, and blur,as if she hadn’t heard him correctly. What? Die? Had he just said that her kiss could kill someone? Her pulse was suddenly hammering in her throat as she turned her face, ever so slightly, toward his. Was that some sort of cruel joke?

She was finally free of Dunham, but she couldn’t find happiness with someone else?

Don’t be so depressing, my pet, Temptation’s voice came through suddenly, loud and clear inside her mind. It’s so much better than it sounds. There will never be anyone to pin you down again. Like him. [i]

She could feel Temptation’s thoughts shift to Blaine as she said this. Anna felt her face turn red. He was staring at her so intently that she couldn’t brush aside Temptation’s comment, couldn’t pretend like it didn’t somehow ring true with his eyes on her like that.

And then he promised to help her, with that same shine to his eyes. The way he was looking at her. Like she was some sort of priceless heirloom, some final chance for survival. There was almost deperation there, but, with Temptation’s help, she could see that it was desire as well. Desire? How ridiculous. No one had ever desired her.

Even as she thought this, Anna could feel Temptation laugh.

[i]There’s no room for modesty with me, pet.
Temptation told her. There’s no need for it. You’ll soon learn how to understand a man, how to read him. With my help, they’ll all want you. Like no one ever has before.

Anna cringed slightly. That wasn’t what she wanted. That had never been what she’d wanted. She just wanted someone to love her again. She just wanted a family like the one she had lost in the disaster. But Anna could feel Temptation’s disgust at the thought of love and family, and she saw her hopes being smothered out again.

" I want to kiss you so badly but you deserve better than that. I want you to want me as badly as I want you. I don't even know you yet something feels so right." Blaine moved his lips closer to hers. Inches to close the distance." I have been with women because of the evils but before that I never was with a woman. I also have never been in love."

Anna started, jolting in his arms, as if she’d momentarily forgotten that he was there. Perhaps it was just surprising to hear him speak of love when she had only just been thinking about it. Or, maybe—and this was entirely possible—she was simply stunned and ferociously shy to find that his lips had somehow gotten closer to hers, and he was talking about kissing her.

The last man she had had contact with had only wanted to belittle and beat her. How could she handle this sort of attention? How would she?

“I…” it was the only thing she could say, yet it was inadequate and stupid. “I don’t…”

And it annoyed Temptation. The evil that always knew what to say and how to say it. Anna could practically feel herself being pushed out of the way. She slipped somewhere into the background as Temptation fought her way into control.

All at once, Anna’s face lit with a coy, seductive smile, eyes flashing like dazzling jewels. It was only a matter of being limber as she slid her way around until she was straddling Blaine’s lap, her hands on his shoulders, her face dipped close to his. She knew that the man wouldn’t be fooled by who was in control now, but she was ready for a fight. She yearned for one.

“Kiss me then, handsome,” she purred, leaning forward to knick his chin with her teeth playfully.

She expected his retaliation, so she decided to be a few steps ahead. “Come on, Blaine. You know I’m more powerful than she is. At least for now. Give me what I want, and then I’ll let you play with her for awhile.”

She moved one hand to trail it down his arm, over to his chest, where she drew lazy circles on his skin. How glorious this felt, to be in control with a man, herself only partially dressed. Luxurious.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half   God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Temptation. Blaine looked at Anna change from a girl he could get enjoy being around to the evil that bugged not only him but anger. Blaine growled and snatched the soft hand that begged for a kiss off his chest and pulled Anna into his arms. He squeezed her tightly and grabbed her ass. Got it felt good to touch her but it was more out of anger he was doing this. " You want this so badly you can barely handle yourself long enough for the poor girl get use to the idea. You know if she dies you get stuck in a souls dead body. Maybe you should find a better person to fuck with than me." Blaine grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her neck up to his lips. He kissed her soft skin. She tasted like he thought she would almost like honey.

" Now get the fuck off me you stupid cunt," He tossed her into the air and off him and the bed. Blaine kicked off the bed and moved over to the counter where his black shirt and make up was. " temptation you a pain in my ass and your allure does not bother me. I hold more evils and for some reason they are hate you. I wonder why." Blaine dipped his fingers int the white make-up and began to paint his face. Slowly the humanity vanished beneath the mask of the jester.

" You are not the one I want to touch to me feel good." Blaine spun around and vanished to appear next to her ripping her back up off the floor and pressed back to his chest. His eyes went pitch black and he lowered his face to hers. He looked like a very evil clown which was ironic. " would you really want to push our buttons?" Blaine pushed her back on the bed and fell on top of her. His body pressed her tightly to the sheets. God he wanted her he wanted to be with her. Not temptation but at the moment it was better than Anger killing a few people because of how much she pissed him the fuck off.

Her ample beast were smashed into his chest when Blaine's hands moved across her hips to her thighs and pulled them apart and wrapped them around his waist." Your right I want her body so terribly bad and do you want to know why? Because I m most likely the only man that can do this." Blaine picked her up and smashed her back into the wall as his mouth met her.

God it was better than sex because even though he knew temptation was there so was Anna. He could taste her and smell her. Blaine pushed into Anna's mind as his nipped at her bottom lip and kissed her again. ' Anna stop being so scared of her.' Blaine whispered in her mind ignoring temptation if she had anything to say about his mind walking. ' She is powerful and yes I know your confused but she has to really listen to you for the most part. I mean with out you and your life she would either be stuck in someone else or die with you.'

Blaine shifted her up away from his lower half. He was way to into this and did not want to give Temptation anymore power over Anna then she already had. I mean feeling him throb with need most likely would take a turn for the worst since Anna seemed a bit put off by things like this. Blaine let his hand slide from her hair to her jaw and he groaned and kissed her neck and tried to keep Tempy busy as he tried to talk the girl out of her own head.

' Look you have help I am not the only one with issues like this a man that helps me he has Lust. He has to sleep with woman every night or go a bit off and hats not fun.' Blaine Moaned and pushed away to look at Anna. He started to smile so big," Oop I forgot I had put make-up on."
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half   God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:46 pm

Temptation went from purring to snarling as Blaine drew her into his arms and belittled her. She had half a notion to push away, to go find a real man to dangle her new body before, but there was something entirely too enticing about being touched again. She couldn’t draw away. Not yet. Not until she made Blaine need her. Need her to the point of death. Oh, she’d enjoy killing this bastard, driving him made with desire, with the idiot emotion of love.

She’d have that victory. One way or another. Whether or not she had to do it, or if she had to momentarily relinquish control to Anna. He’d suffer for refusing her. For making a fool out of her. Her pulse fluttered delightfully when he kissed her skin, bleeding her thoughts of vengeance and desire together so strongly it was hard to tell which one was more ferocious.

Then he threw her off. Actually threw her into a wall, and Temptation needn’t wonder which she felt more. The man positively pissed her off. Her back rammed against something, sending a jarring pain through her mortal frame, but Temptation only felt fury as he dared to walk away from her, to toss her like a ragdoll. She watched him paint his face like some imbecile clown, her hands curling into indignant fists, and she’d almost decided to walk over and cram him smirking face into that makeup when he moved again.

" You are not the one I want to touch to me feel good." Blaine spun around and vanished to appear next to her ripping her back up off the floor and pressed back to his chest. His eyes went pitch black and he lowered his face to hers. He looked like a very evil clown which was ironic. " would you really want to push our buttons?" Blaine pushed her back on the bed and fell on top of her.

For a moment, Temptation’s face contorted into a variety of different emotions. The leading one was anger, ripe and raw, though it battled with her desire, as Blaine’s body was now snuggly against hers. She wanted to scratch at his face, to draw first blood, but he had her pinned.

“You’ll be grateful for my touch,” she spat, looking more frightening than beautiful for once. “Everyone else fears you, you arrogant ass. I’m the only one that can handle you. You want to break poor little Anna, do you?”

Her eyes were livid with passionate dislike, but, given mercy to her nature, she couldn’t remove herself entirely, couldn’t not want him to crave her like every man ever had. She wasn’t used to being refused. Damn him. She’d have to break him some other way.

Her ample beast were smashed into his chest when Blaine's hands moved across her hips to her thighs and pulled them apart and wrapped them around his waist." Your right I want her body so terribly bad and do you want to know why? Because I m most likely the only man that can do this." Blaine picked her up and smashed her back into the wall as his mouth met her.

Her growl mingled with her moan as he pressed against her naked flesh, laced between her legs. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to jab him in the eye or melt against him.

And then he kissed her, and Temptation’s normally cold and calculating mind shattered into oblivion. She’d never been kissed with such passion, never been kissed like this. Every other man had broken apart, shattered into crazed fragments with their desire. But Blaine was immune—damn him!—and he could continue the kiss. He could fight back. Delirium. Her attention was diverted, broken.

And in her crazed need, Anna could resurface, focus. Smothered underneath Temptation, she could hear Blaine speaking to her, advising her. It was true, she could feel the rift in Temptation’s control as Blaine kissed her, and, the more she pressed against her, the more Anna could feel herself. The harder she fought, the more she could actually feel Blaine’s mouth against hers. She was torn between her own embarassment and Temptation’s wild desire.

And then he pushed off of her, leaving Temptation confused and baffled just enough for Anna to fight through and to become the ring-leader of her own body again. She gave a tiny gasp of confused surprise to feel the weight of Blaine’s body against hers.

“Um… thanks,” she mumbled, her cheeks heating. “Blaine, I…”

She, what? Her mind wans’t forming coherent thoughts, as much her own doing as Temptation’s as the demon in her soul sighed forlornly in the background. She knew now what Blaine had meant. With a little effort, she could keep the evil subdued.

“I’m not really sure I can handle what you want.” She felt weak and fragile underneath him. How humiliating. She wasn’t the woman that Temptation was. She’d heard some of the things he’d told Temptation about her.

How could anyone want her that strongly?

“Not with her here too. I’ve seen… I know what she wants. She wants to hurt you. I can feel her anger. She’s not used to being refused. I don’t know what she’ll do to get what she wants.”
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half   God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:08 pm

“I’m not really sure I can handle what you want.” She felt weak and fragile underneath him. How humiliating. She wasn’t the woman that Temptation was. She’d heard some of the things he’d told Temptation about her.

Blaine let out a sigh and let her go. He understood her concern I mean hello I meet you a day ago if and I want you. Yeah stalker much?He turned his back to her quickly and walked over to the closet." Thats fine. No I understand I sound like a freaking weirdo. Not sure why its like this with you but." He grabbed a towel. He started to wipe off the make-up.

Then Anna spoke again.“Not with her here too. I’ve seen… I know what she wants. She wants to hurt you. I can feel her anger. She’s not used to being refused. I don’t know what she’ll do to get what she wants.”

Blaine raised and eyebrow and then a deep laugh bellowed out." You think she could really harm me?No my sweat nothing harms me. Well not yet. I am immune to her and that why she hates it let alone Anger is a bit of a issue with the bitchy thing. But," Blaine dropped the towel and walked back over to Anna with a grin on his face.

" If you would like to beat me and tie me up I am all for that kind of foreplay." He looked down at her and then flopped on the bed." But since you and temptation are such a tease I think I will lay here with my pants on." He looked over At Anna with a crocked smile. She was so beautiful but he would not share himself with temptation but the challenge that thing gave him was truly fun.

It was like giving a kids the keys to a candy to store and going I will give you three minutes to steal what you can but if I caught you and no one caught Blaine. Yet in the back of his mind he thought about how she made him truly feel how the evils were quiet. There was only two woman that was able to do that so far. One was Nikki where ever that vampire was and this human.

God he needed real help. To do this to a woman to tease her and then sit back. To push temptation this way but it was the only way he really knew how to teach Anna how to handle the creature inside. It was like a bad dream and he just had to keep sleeping.How much more could the girl take of this on again and off again with the evil before she passed out. Well one more push and then he would go to bed. The door was locked so that she could not get out so he felt safe enough, though she might try to get in his pants while he slept but was tht a bad thing?

" One last thing. I sleep in the nude. Hope you don't mind." he raise his ass off the bed and slipped right out of his pants. He smirked and rolled over to give her the full view and yawned. " Its been a looong day," he scratched his chest over the healing wound and looked up at her. " Sorry they only had this room with one bed. If it bothers you to much I can sleep on top of the covers and you underneath." he rolled onto his back and closed his eyes. Bastard.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half   God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Blaine raised and eyebrow and then a deep laugh bellowed out." You think she could really harm me?No my sweat nothing harms me. Well not yet. I am immune to her and that why she hates it let alone Anger is a bit of a issue with the bitchy thing. But," Blaine dropped the towel and walked back over to Anna with a grin on his face.

Asshole. Who did he think he was? Temptation growled, clawing her way into Anna’s thoughts so that the human momentarily grappled for control again. For once, it seemed that they were both present, both in control. It was an uncomfortable sensation.

Bastard. I’ll tear him to shreds!

Anna cringed, though there seemed to be a snarl on her face as well. It was hard to keep her own feelings separate, and she couldn’t quite decide whose reaction was desire when Blaine dropped his towel. Her own embarassment surged forth, but Temptation’s veteran nature in these affairs seemed to trample it for the time being.

He thinks he’s clever, Temptation snapped. I’ll make him want us, pet. Just you wait.

“Foreplay?” It was Temptation’s voice, though Anna was still somehow in control. “You know that’s not what I’m about, Blaine dear.”

Anna was surprised when she was the one to move her foot, to loop it around one of Blaine’s legs before sending him a smoldering look under her lashes. She felt Temptation giggle, felt the demon congratulate her for growing some balls, so to speak.

Here’s your spine, pet. We’ve found it! Temptation hissed gleefully. Now follow my lead. Let me show you how it’s done.

If the kiss couldn’t kill him, then Temptation would find other ways to drive him mad, to make him want her. With or without her powers, she’d make him crazed, delirious with his own feverish need. Anna tried to wince away from the idea, but Temptation goaded her.

Have you always been this weak, pet? she demanded. Have you always let men control you? It’s time to turn over a new leaf. You’re an embarassment to the female gender.

Anna wasn’t sure why, but that statement alone sparked a fire of anger within her, the first to flame in years. She’d gone so long without fighting, with merely accepting her fate with no objection, and Temptation had struck a tender chord within her. She wasn’t weak. At least, she hadn’t always been.

" One last thing. I sleep in the nude. Hope you don't mind." he raise his ass off the bed and slipped right out of his pants. He smirked and rolled over to give her the full view and yawned. " Its been a looong day," he scratched his chest over the healing wound and looked up at her. " Sorry they only had this room with one bed. If it bothers you to much I can sleep on top of the covers and you underneath." he rolled onto his back and closed his eyes.

Anna’s eyes widened as Blaine called her attention back, and Temptation, still hovering beneath the surface, groaned in pained delight. She’d had this view before. In the bathroom. But she’d been fighting with Temptation then. Now her view was unhindered, and, almost stupidly, she could only stare. Temptation, however, sensed the challenge in Blaine’s words.

He’s toying with us, pet, she groaned. Here’s your first test. Show me that you’re not a spineless fool, pet. Show me that you’re in control.

Deep within her host, Temptation grinned. If she was going to have to share this body, she was going to teach her host a thing or two. They both had some adapting to do, and Temptation was the least succeptible to change. She’d simply teach the girl to change. She was really doing her a favor.

Shouldering her way in, Temptation held partial control, allowing Anna to stay in charge while she played in the background, giving the girl the vanity she needed for courage.
He wants you, pet. He said so himself. Show him that you only please yourself. Show him that you’re in charge. You’re not that idiot demon’s slave anymore.

She was right. For the first time, Anna could agree with the evil inside of her. She wasn’t that pitiful excuse for a woman anymore. And Blaine was toying with her. Even as naïve as she was to these sorts of things, Anna could see that. And, right now, with Temptation so close yet not quite in control, Anna felt stronger, braver. She didn’t feel like herself at all. She felt better.

Without hesitation, Anna reached out, laying her hand on Blaine’s muscled chest and lightly tracing the definition there. She could feel the chorded strength there, and it made her shudder.

“You’re right, Blaine. I am in control,” she said softly.

She leaned forward, kissed his chest gently, breathing in his scent. “And I want someone, need someone. I always have. I’ve been alone for so long. And you’re the only one I can’t kill.”

Her eyes were dark, more brown than green, as she stared down at him, her hand still lazily grazing his chest. How powerful this felt. How amazing. She yearned to be against him again, in his arms. Taken. But against that, Temptation strained. The evil only wanted adoration, not physical love. That was too easy. That was more Lust’s style.

Still, just to be held. Just to be needed. Her hand finally shaking, Anna caught the top of her shirt, unfastening a few buttons, as much to defy Temptation as to have what she wanted herself. She was in control. Wasn’t she?

No, pet. You’re not strong enough yet.

All at once, the light in Anna’s eyes shifted, and her hand steadied on the top of her shirt, pressing the cloth against herself, shielding herself. Temptation giggled.

“Oh, she’s eager now. I’m showing her the way,” she told him. “But she’s going to have to understand, dear, that there’s no physical love for us. No. No touching. Just a kiss. Just the adoration. Just the death.” Her eyes hardened. “You’re a fool, Blaine, if you think I’ll let you have her. I know your games. I was inside your head once. Everyone will want her, everyone will love her, but no one will have her. Not my Anna. Not even you.”
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half   God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Thats so sad," A voice filled with sorrow said in Blaine;s mind," You can not ever save her from that things. So sad."

A feeling of remorse climbed up Blaine's throat as Anna traced circles along his bare chest. Blaine looked up at her with his dark eyes and watched as she looked at him. For a moment he could she that she wanted the power that tempy gave her but at the same time something else seemed to pee through. We is that she was scared or nervous. No is was more like a need within her self.

Stupid bitch. The cow." Anger growled and stuffed sorrow back into his place. Blaine was his and no matter what any of the other evils would win that fight." Play her game Blaine the one thing Poor tempy hates the most is love and caring. She hates it. She hates men she wants to break us all but mor then that is Anna feel in love with anyone while tempy was in there she would go insane. Make her love you want you."

Blaine took a deep breath in and let a light shutter out. Her fingers felt great on his chest. he was still very much nervous. It would be the first time with anyone without lust or temptation. If he got the far with her." Anna I wish I could believe you were in control but I am sorry to say your not fully and most
likey never will be until we find a way to be free of the evils."

'FREE!,' All of the evils screamed,' You need us you weak child look at you with out us you are nothing but a geek with a pocket protector.'

Blaine nodded to himself it was true with out them he was nothing but how could he endure all the things needed of him without completely losing it. It almost felt half way normal with her around. Still sane somewhere in his brain. Her kiss to his chest brought his attention back to her," No there will be others in time I am sure because I can not hold all of this in myself much longer. It threatens my life, my sanity."

'Well sorry we are such pains but let us go out and kill something before she gets us madder' Anger snapped. It was to much he could not stand that woman inside of the girl and to keep his person happy he was damn well trying. Anger paced just below Blaine's wall and then smashed into it hard as Temptation spoke. She was the evil bitch and he loved it always had but she was a cock block and a whore in the same sense.

Anger raced forward and kicked Blaine out of the way. " Really?" His eyes darkened and the demon within peaked out. " So like a challenge. So only a kiss?" Anger laughed and snatched up Anna/ Tempy's shirt. " Well lets try this. Sure you miss me anyway." Anger ripped the shift off Anna in one rough movement and then pinned her to the bed. " Anna wants this you hate this. Does it suck." Anger lowered his head and kissed Anna' neck and down her chest to her belly and nipped the small bit of pudge under the belly button.

' No stop!,' Blaine kicked and fought but the other evils grabbed him. They wants to play as well if she was out of his system then they got their turns. Anger was going to have his fun then they could. Blaine was pushed further back until he was locked in a box in the back of his mind only able to watch what was going on.

Anger licked Anna's chin and pressed his body no hers. " Please scream kick fight. Its so much more fun that way. Tempy come on you wanted a challenge. We here I am. You want a fight well I can do that poor Blaine can not. If you want I can look just like I always have or do you prefer a more human face?" Anger growled and Blaine's face seemed to shift a bit then snap back into place. " I hope you can bring her back after I break her Tempy."
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half   God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Well lets try this. Sure you miss me anyway." Anger ripped the shift off Anna in one rough movement and then pinned her to the bed. " Anna wants this you hate this. Does it suck." Anger lowered his head and kissed Anna' neck and down her chest to her belly and nipped the small bit of pudge under the belly button.

The surfacing of Anger in Blaine was so sharp and sudden that Anna withdrew into the background, frightened by the ferocity of this one evil, forcing Temptation completely into the driver’s seat, and the evil snarled at Anger as he ripped away her shirt and pinned her to the bed. Men had gazed upon her body, wanted her body, but none had had it, and none ever would. She wasn’t a whore like Lust. She wasn’t there to be used. She used others. Never the other way around.

As Anger trailed kisses, Anna shuddered, and Temptation spat curses, writhing under his grip, bucking against him.

“You bastard!” she snapped, her eyes flaring with anger. “Get off of me! No one touches me!”

Stupid mortal body. Stupid, weak mortal body. Growling, Temptation fought to free her arms and legs, but Blaine was bigger, stronger, and she could only flail fruitlessly underneath him, furious that she was naked, furious that he was touching her. Without her permission. This wasn’t how it worked! She would rip his head off. The second she was free!

Anger licked Anna's chin and pressed his body no hers. " Please scream kick fight. Its so much more fun that way. Tempy come on you wanted a challenge. We here I am. You want a fight well I can do that poor Blaine can not. If you want I can look just like I always have or do you prefer a more human face?" Anger growled and Blaine's face seemed to shift a bit then snap back into place. " I hope you can bring her back after I break her Tempy."

Temptation hissed, wrenching her face away, pissed that he was enjoying this. The bastard. She should have expected that he’d rise to the challenge. He always did. But now he was taking it too far. Now he was pushing her limits.

“This is my body, you worthless shit!” she roared. Only in the presence of another demon would she ever lower herself to such unladylike language. There wasn’t anyone to impress here. The other evils were immune to her powers. “You have your own! This is mine! To do with what I please!”

She tried to kick out, but Blaine’s legs were on top of hers. She tried to scratch his face, but he had her wrists. She’d kill him! If he didn’t stop touching her, didn’t stop taking, she’d kill the bastard and relieve Blaine of all his evils.

“She won’t love him! I won’t let her!” she shrieked, her eyes becoming wild as she writhed and flailed underneath Anger, fighting for freedom. “That’s not what I do! That’s not my purpose! One kiss! Admiration! A lifetime of pining! Death!”

To only further her annoyance, Temptation was forced to realize that Anna, hiding behind her, was becoming more and more aware of the circumstances, catching on too much, figuring out too much. The human was very aware of the man on top of her, very aware of the secret meanings of what they were saying. The human was considering the idea of love, a concept that both frightened and infuriated Temptation. As if the human was figuring out how to take control again.

I can love him. Without death, it was Anna’s voice inside her head.

“No!” Temptation breathed, her face contorting into a strange expression, shifting, changing. “I won’t allow it… Not my purpose! One kiss. Death. Hundreds of admirers! Hundreds, hundreds. They need… They need me! I need no one!”

All at once, Temptation bucked hard underneath Blaine’s body.

“Blaine!” Anna gasped, taking control again, fighting her way to the surface, and forcing Temptation back.

Without thinking, she lifted up, pressing her lips to his, to Anger’s. Desperate for one kiss. Just what Anna wanted. Just what Temptation wanted. A shared and common goal. Just one. And then she dropped away, staring up at him with wide, knowledgable eyes, as if she’d just solved everything.

“You should let me go, Blaine. She’s not going to stop. This won’t work. She’ll hurt you. She’ll fight this,” Anna whispered. “She’s stronger than you give her credit for.”

As if to prove this, Anna’s jaw abruptly tightened, her eyes closed. Nostrils flared, she took a deep, angry breath and opened her eyes again as Temptation.

“Get off of me before I make you regret it,” Temptation threatened, beyond furious, beyond indignant. She could feel her wrists bruising. Her limbs were tired from fighting back. But she wasn’t done yet. She’d make him pay for this.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half   God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:52 pm

Anger growled in pleasure as she bucked and fought and screamed. O la la the woman had some lungs. "My sweet sweet temptation." Anger cooed teasingly." I can kiss you and kiss you and kiss you and all it does it get me off." Anger laughed deed and dark. he was in control she never thought that since more than one evil lived there one could be so powerful. Well he did have help Death, and torment held Blaine down in the room.

Stop it this not what I wanted stop," Blaine screamed and fought. He could only watch Anna surface with his name on her lip. He stopped struggling and took a deep breath. He was not going to let them rule him. He could not for her safety. Anger had a very bad plain for Temptation but Blaine was sure Anna could not handle that and he would lose any chance with her.

Anger smiled as Anna came screaming back to life. he titled his head to the side and then her lips smashed into him. Anger purred little and lost his aggression. Blane took that moment control he kissed her back as long as he could then she pulled away. Pleading it would not work. He growl under the protest the Temptation took the reins again. Blaine wanted more than this. He did not want sex he wanted love. He wanted her in his arms happy. He wanted something it looked like would never be with these things inside of them.

Out I want out!'

Anger again pushed and kicked and screamed why so much hate between these to evils? Why so much tension. Blaine pushed off the bed and snatch up his pants. " You one sick bitch maybe on day you will realize that even though your purpose is death and temptation you might find sex or love is not that damn bad. " Blaine started to walk get into his pants when he was kicked into the passengers seat and anger back handed temptation off the bed and into the floor.

" I would love for you do something other than tease me like you have all these years. You always picked me to fuck with. Always me why Temp, why?" Anger growled in frustration and picked Her up off the floor and shook her. " I have so much anger towards everything in live because thats what I am but I remember once when you were the only thing I could be around and feel calm. Do you like hearing this that you do have some power over me? You could drive me away from my purpose? I am sick of being this. I love the rage but damn I want a evil that can be with me." Anger pushed her into the wall and kissed her once more with such passion even Blaine had to agree with sorrow it was sad.

Anger let go of her and shifted so fast it was blinding. he looked down at the frail human and snarled." I hate you more that words can explain." He turned on that note and smashed out of the window and hit the ground running.

Blaine sat and watched Anger smash cars and trees anything in his way was going to look like rubble. Yes Blaine could almost sense that the evils where not just evils or once long before they were trapped there were more. Maybe they were real demons at one point. That lived and thrived then but then they were handed this power. had once long ago they bargained for theses powers to rule?

Yes Blaine we were demons once," Death said as Anger bashed another wind shield out," I was half human half demon but I had friends that wanted power. At first when we were given these powers we relished in them. I the grim reaper and they the tormentors of the world. I did most of the dirty work in truth cleaning up the mess they left behind. Soon we became to powerful and well one by one we were locked away souls with no body just power..

Blaine nodded to the reaper and understood. Anger had loved once before. Long before he was an evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half   God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half Empty

Back to top Go down

God dang it why the hell... Getting to know your new half
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: a place to speak your mind :: normal rp-
Jump to: