A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A change ... Of Hearts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

A change ... Of Hearts? Empty
PostSubject: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:33 pm

The moon lumbered over them like a death note waiting to be written. Kinsa held tight to Nivek all the way to her place but silence had been more daunting then helpful. Fear still stung the back of her throat what if Nivek did not control the others well and the hurt her. Kinsa bit her lip. It would be okay this was meant to be. he needed her and she needed him in a sick way. Like a child needing entertainment but then there was the knot in her stomach telling her it was more than her iq pulling her towards his bed.

She looked up at her home and smiled, " Okay this is home sweet home." She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and was about to fix her glasses when she realized they were still gone. " Damn," She tugged at her ripped cloths and blushed. God what did her think of her what would he do when the mask came off. would she still want him after the mask was off. Was she really that superficial. Kinsa shook her head softly and smiled no she was not but cute pouting lips never hurt anyone.

Tha hall to her room was like walking the hall to death row Kinsa thought to herself. It felt like it was her death sentence almost if she messed up and hurt him or if he freaked and hurt her. " Nat," She called out and there was only silence in return. So no one was home thats good.

"Kinsa your home," the bot called out in a cheerful mood.

" Yeah I am home Luma now I told you what we were going to do did you get it all ready?"

Luma clicked her feet rapidly and raced for them. Luma stopped inches from kinsa and jabbed her ankle," yes you silly little human no go you want this done and your brother should be home soon. Move" The bot turned around and raced back into the bad room.

Kinsa blushed.," Sorry I think I fogot to program manners in the silly thing."

" I am not a silly thing I am a very high tech live creature I do take care of myself and you when your to into you work I think you would forget to eat if I did not wait on you like a mother hen." The bot shouted from the room. Kinsa glared at the door frame and noted add a shut down button.

With a deep breath Kinsa stopped in front of Nivek and wrapped her around around his body. She pulled herself tightly into his body and gluped. He was very well built and well.. god let him want her when he take the mask off," Okay," She looked up into his mask and smiled," I am going to tie you down I need you in a pair of short for this. I don't want a shirt in the way of anything if something goes wrong and I have to try and save your life. I mean you can die right." Kinsa laughed nervously and shook her head," Do you like chains or rope or both?"

Kinsa spu out of his arms before he could say anything and pulled him into her room. Her room was filled with tech part, computers and a bed in the corner. It was computer nerd central. the bed was made up with a tight plastic layer and all her tools loomed beside the bed. Kinsa walked over to her closet and looked around. Her shift was barely there and her poor skirt was barely covering her arse. With a sigh she grabbed her lab coat and turned her back to him. " Okay so the shorts are on the bed." She slowly slipped out of her ripped shirt and tossed the coat on then wiggled out of her skirt.
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

PostSubject: Re: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:00 pm

Nivek was silent the entire time. He felt her discomfort and knew it was because of him. It hurt him so instead he followed along quietly. Kevin was actually holding off Pain. He had quiet a grip on the demon. Though the demon seemed to be content with the pain that Kinsa brought them both. It was painful for them to see someone so beautiful and never be able to truly feel her soft skin under finger tips. More then that they were both in love with her.

The bot was strange but he was still quiet. Though she couldn't see he felt him self frown as the bot jabbed at Kinsa's ankles. He nodded to show that he had heard her. Then she was pressed close. Her body was soft he knew but his arms wrapped around her. She seemed so nervous and it made him sad that he did this. Before he could answer she was pulling him in to her bed room.

He turned away from her politely when she began to get undressed and looked at the shorts. Damn it. He hadn't changed pants in a while. It was a struggle and hence the tattered jeans he usually wore. When Kinsa was finished he managed to grip the shorts between his, what could loosely be called, hands and walked over to her, "Um Kinsa I don't think I can change in to these with out help. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable as I am still a man." He was glad for the mask because of the heat flooding his face, "I'm pretty sure I can die and I would prefer both for our safety. Even if you do knock me out."

A shudder went through him thinking about her removing his tattered jeans and replacing them with shorts. More then that he wanted to kiss her. If all she could do was remove the mask then he would be happy with that. At least he could see her clearer. He handed her the shorts and started to try and tug down his pants. He couldn't even hook them and turned to her.

"I really am sorry. I could shred them but I'm afraid that I don't really have a spare pair of pants laying around. As a doctor you should probably see how this leg is attached any way right?" One hand pressed against his backward leg to show her that she probably should see it.

He knew the leg well. Having stared at it because of it's look. It looked as if the entire leg had not been cut off at all but as if the bone as broken the leg twisted and then it healed back together. So there was a knot of painful muscles and tendons that were visibly twisted at the top.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:12 pm

Slwoly Kinsa buttoned up the lab coat and turned around. He had his hand out with the shorts in them. He wanted her to dress him. O god. O god. O god. O god. She felt her face rush red," Umm okay I can help you." She felt the edge o the shorts and looked at his leg. they really messed him up. It was really really sad to see something this cruel done to someone. She rubbed her hands with the short in the and took a deep breath." Shirt of please."

" Okay Umm I think these are going to have to go in the trash but my brother has cloths that should fit you. Umm. " Kinsa rubber her forehead. How do you strip a man and be completely professional. O god O god O god. She took a deep breath in and looked at him. " I am nervous." She laughed and rubber her neck," You see I umm yeah. I am a." Kinsa looked at the floor and blushed." I am a virgin and well other than my brothers ass when he is mooing me and in text books. I O god."

" Kinsa get this over with you have two hours, Nat called he went over to a friends house." Luma called and set up a few things over next to the bed. Kinsa moved closer to him. Her heart was a blur. Just pumping either so slow it was heart to hear or so fast it sounds like a train in her ears." PLease for give my nervousness I will be fine doing everything, I mean during the surgery." God she could do things to him she had read about in those romance novels.

She pulled at the edge of his pants and moved him closer to her. She took a very deep breath and unhooked the button. She looked up in the dark mask and smiled," God you entice me more and more." She laughed and blushed. She was going to be a tomato for the rest of her life. She unzipped his zipper and slide the pants down and over his legs with out looking down. She had to keep her mind in the right spot. " I don't think sedation is a smart thing since I can not see anything under the mask. You won't feel anything but you should be awake. Sorry that how I feel about this."

Don't look down, don't look down. She repeated over and over again in her head. Kinsa looked down and then right back up to Nivek. O god O god O god. " Step in the shorts please." She could feel the heat in her face. She helped him get in the shorts and turned around. " OKay We need to get you cleaned up a bit for this." She turned bacc around and admired him. So what if he was different or not fully human. he was lovely. She walked over and pulled him to the bed. She grabbed some soap and water and started to clean his face and chest. " So when this is started you need to stay still I am going to have to look everything over. You can shift right? I mean if you shift after this it might help other things like healing."
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

PostSubject: Re: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Nivek smiled as he watched her face heat up probably to the same shade he would imagine his face being if it were not for the mask, "I'm not wearing a shirt." He pointed out as his chest was still bare. How could he have even gotten a shirt over his mask?

He nodded about his clothes he had figured as much though it might be nice to get on at least hand-me-downs. He had noticed her nervousness but to be that beautiful and be a virgin? It wasn't unheard of of course but he would imagine that many men would try to take her to bed.

It made him angry but he managed to not react. Instead he listened to her and watched her hands as they undid his pants. He hoped that she didn't feel him shiver as her hands reached to pull down his pants. When he stepped in to the shorts she pulled them up fast and turned around. He frowned. He wasn't ruined at all down there. His legs had scars on them but was he so displeasing?

She said that he was enticing but how was that so when she was so quick? Maybe it was just the nervousness. Though when she led him to the bed he couldn't help but enjoy her washing. He usually could not do such a thing

"I'm not sure I can shift. I have not been able to do it sense I," He didn't finish not wanting to say it so blatantly. When she had finished he didn't let her swoop away. Instead he wrapped his arms around her but was careful not to press her against his washed chest, "I am nervous as well but I trust you. Don't worry. Even though you have seen me completely naked doesn't mean we will fall madly in love. After all, life isn't a romance novel."

He released her and lay back on the bed. Staring at the ceiling he waited for the bindings, "Don't leave the bindings loose. I can't feel a lot of my body so I wont be uncomfortable." He couldn't help but let out a sigh. How he wished that he could feel things. The softness of her hair and skin. His arms wrapped around her and the tears she had cried on his chest.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:55 pm

Kinsa smirked," No its not some romance and I am not the silly woman that is going to fall head over heals no matter how lovely the man looks. Not even how good you look. I mean " Kinsa tripped as she back way to find the chains," You know I mean I need to get this going. Luma." Kinsa grabbed some chains and out of no where Luma popped up next to Nivek and jabbed him in the neck.

" You will be just fine sir,": the bot cooed and then vanished as fast as she had appeared.

Kinsa roled her eyes and walked over to Nivek," OKay so here we go. Sorry I need to add manners to the bot sometime." Kinsa touched his chest once more and smiled," Everything will be perfect I am sure." With that she went to making sure he could not move. Iron bed post were always cool.Kinsa laid her fingers on his neck and counted his pulse. Slowly it slowed once the meds kicked in. It was going to be a long night.

Kinsa grabbed her pen laser and looked at it. She had not done something like this in years well surgery I don' think anyone got to do this on a normal day let alone a non normal day. She walked over and took a deep breaht," OKay here we go its going to take a few hours I think. "

2:00 am. Surgery began.

Kinsa slowly burned the tissue that had been fused with the metal that was the mask. She worked around the vital areas with care and with tweasers she pulled the skin away from the mask.

3:00 am Mid sugrey

A hour into the surgery She had Luma dose him once more. Making sure to keep him relaxed and out of it a bit. Kinsa would whisper that she was still there and everything was okay every so often.

3:30

The surgery was finished to the point Kinsa would take it for the night. If any reconstruction of his face once the mask was removed it would have to wait for another day. It was to much on the heart to keep dosing him.

" Nivek. Okay so I am a bit nervous to pull the mask off of your face and I think you should take it off. The skin has been removed and the mask is no longer a part of your face. " Kinsa untied his hands and legs. She helped him move and smiled softly. Her heart was pounding so loudly. It was going to pop out of her chest. Everything looked great from this side now if It was okay once it was removed.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

PostSubject: Re: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:39 pm

It was a long night. Though for Nivek it passed in a blur of drugs. He heard her a few times and held on to that. As if her voice was a life raft and he was tossed on the sea. When the meds started to wear off Kinsa propped him up.

She spoke softly and he said the first words he had said in a while, "I'm scared too Kinsa. I'll have to close my eyes sense these are shaded." He indicated the lenses before he gripped the mask as best he could. He took a deep breath, "If I'm scary don't scream okay?"

With that he tugged at the mask and it came away easily. Even so he took it off slowly. Almost at once a small rectangle fell out of the mask and landed on his lap. Though his eyes were closed so he couldn't see it. When it was removed he set it beside him and opened one eye.

Nivek smiled suddenly, glad that she could see it. He was definitely a handsome man and his eyes were a deep mocha brown. Opening the other he smiled wider, "Kinsa, you are very beautiful." He blinked as if trying to clear his vision.

With that he reached out and pulled her closer. Pressing his face against her hair, "You're so soft. Am I terribly scary? I'm not sure I care. I'm already frightening as it is."

His skin was very pale even so because of being under the mask for so long. It was not unlike the picture in his lap though. It was him standing next to a woman who was obviously pregnant. He was smiling and wasn't looking at the camera at all. Instead he was looking at her. On her finger shone a wedding ring. Even though her kind face was turned toward the camera. Her long dark hair hung about her shoulders but she seemed happy to be leaning against him.

"Everything is so colorful," He was smiling at everything and completely oblivious to the picture at all.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:03 am

" I would never scream. Never I don't care what you look like under there because I know who you are in you heart." She smiled but she was nervous. Would he need help? Wold his face be pieces that need surgery right away. Could she really save him? Kinsa bit her lower lip and almost looked away but her mind made her watch. She needed to know if anything was wrong if she had to do something or him. She had to be there for him so that he could cope with the issues if there were any.

Nivek slowly pulled the mask off the best he could and a piece of paper feel the his lap but all Kinsa could do was not choke and on drool. The man before her was perfect. His snow white skin was mark less, You could fall into his dark eyes, and his pouting lips. Kinsa felt weak at the knees and then he reached out taking her into his arms. Kinsa yipped as he pulled her close to him and sniffed her hair. O god please just let this be real.

A shiver raced up her spin. Her eyes darted from her hands to his face. She was so nervous and she wanted to touch him. " Your lovely Nivek." She brought her hand up to his face and traced his jaw line to his pouting lips. She hesitated for a moment and then traced over them. She wanted to jump on top of him everything inside of her begged for him, even her wolf inside howled for him. She could feel the wolf inside pace just under the surface waiting to taste his lips.

Her mouth went dry and she licked her lips," Your more the lovely you perfect," She slide next to him on the bed and wrapped herself around him. One her was still very drugged , two it was nice to be in his arms either way. She grabbed the pillows and put them behind his back for support. Always the nurse. " Here." She took the mask out of his hand and dropped it on the tray.

" Your free." Kinsa Moved closer to him. Her chest pressed against him side and she brought her face inches from his. She could see where the mask had been but in time it would heal. " You could either use a hair cut or a bath. Maybe both." She watched his lips with anticipation. Her wolf growled with irritation. For once her Wolf and her wanted a man. Wanted a alpha male to her alpha female.

" Yeah I am sure out of that mask things are much more colorful," Kinsa giggled and brushed her hair behind her ear.

" O god fuck it," She threw her caution to the wind and smashed her lips into his. He tasted like honey, and a bit of ash. It had to be from how dry his lips were from all the drugs and such. She moved a hand to his chest and let a small moan slip past her lips and onto his. Her mind was a racing mess. All she could feel was her and her wolf pleased to touch him and how much her body needed his touch.

Kinsa opened her eyes and pulled away from his lips. God she really did not want to pull away but he needed more attention.. well different attention than this. Kinsa blushed at her apart needed of him and looked down at her lap." Sorry I'm not sure what got into me. I am not like this I mean I have never even let man in my room before." Just as her nerves began into panic mode she saw the picture.

" What's that?" She reached out and picked up the picture from his lap. She looked at the photo and her heart broke into a thousand pieces. He was married and with child somewhere. she looked at the lovely woman and she could feel the tears begin to rise up in her eyes. He was someone elses and he looked like he was so happy. She had just kissed a married man.

With her eyes low she held up the picture and almost cringed," Here this feel out of your mask. Sorry I kissed you. Let me go get you a drink and some food." She jumped up away from him with her inhuman speed before he could stop her. She rushed out of the room and into the kitchen. It was a mess all of it was a mess. She had started to fall for a man with a mask and a hidden heart. She should have known better why would anyone be interested in her? Most likely he had seen her in one of the magazine issues and knew what she could do and tracked her down.

Kinsa grabbed a glass and filled it up with some water and looked at the counter. Why did she have to get into things like this. Why did she have to want him so badly? Why why why? Even her wolf growled and howled in pain and anger.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

PostSubject: Re: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:40 am

Kinsa wrapped her body around him and it felt so nice. He smiled as she piled pillows behind him. She was thoughtful even though it was just the nurse thing to do. When she kissed him he at first thought that he was going crazy because of the drugs but the moan that escaped her lips was real and he wanted to wrap his arms around her. It was amazing. The feeling of his face was so pure he had missed feeling so much.

When she pulled away and blushed so did he. Just as imberrased because he had liked the kiss as much as she had given it to him. He was about to speak when she picked up something that had been in his lap. He watched her heart shatter and felt broken him self.

'Here this fell out of your mask. Sorry I kissed you. Let me go get you a drink and some food.'

With that she leaped away and how he wanted to stop her and pull her back to him. He couldn't stand the look on her face. Instead he looked at the picture and gasped. He didn't know her. Didn't know that man but Kevin whispered quietly, 'I took you there. When you were trying to forget. I wanted her to be there to help us but the entire house was gone. They killed her.'

Nivek started to cry. Now Kinsa was to leave him too? He needed something anything but he refused to let Kevin or Pain control him instead a wolf awoke in him. It stretched as if waking from a long dream but he leaned in to it. That was when he changed. From man to wolf.

He had dark gray fur and his same brown eyes. Lifting his new head he let out a howl of sorrow and hate. Hating him self and thoughs that had brought his insanity. With that he took up the mask in his jaws, totally intent on leaving. His large paws thudded on her floor softly as he jumped from the bed and nearly to the door.

He could move so easily and if a wolf could cry in joy he would have been. He barely remembered being able to move at all. When he rounded the corner he nearly ran in to Kinsa, "She's dead Kinsa. My wife and child. I have to leave. Thank you." He pressed his nose briefly in to her leg before he took off around her.

When he made it outside he couldn't seem to leave the house totally out of site. He wanted to stay but was afraid now. Would he hurt her? Pain giggled and answer yes even as he slurped on there pain like a slushy. Damn the stupid Demon. Damn him. He would be alone. He had known that but he still felt the kiss on his lips from Kinsa. It couldn't be nothing. He had never planed to find her and yet she had been plopped in to his lap. How she wished she would stay or at least that he could.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Kinsa looked at the counter and let a few more tears fall before Nivek padded in. She spun around eyes red and lips red from her biting on them. He looked lovely as a Wolf a pure wolf. She wished she knew that freedom. She was a were so she got the power half of the spectrum not the freedom.

"She's dead Kinsa. My wife and child. I have to leave. Thank you."

Kinsa's heart sank even more. God was she heartless? She only thought of herself in this matter? No she had thought she had been a distraction to him. O god. Kinsa was about to chase after him but he vanished out of the door.Her heart felt heavy she had helped him then at the same time he got a kick in the teeth. It was horrid.

Kinsa brush off the tears and turned and raced out of the house into the darkness. Her mind was racing she was still in her lab coat which blew lightly in the wind. Kinsa lifted her nose to the air and Nivek was still close. She spun around and took offer after him.

Within a few moments she slid to a stop. Her bare feet hurt from the road and gravel but it was her heart the hurt more. She cared for him. She was truly unsure why maybe is was that wolf inside of her that new Nivek was right for her even though they could never have kids.

" Wait I am so sorry I acted like that please don't leave me. I " Kinsa bit her lower lips and pulled her coat shut. " I just thought I had tried to take you away from a family that was yours. I mean I would never steal someone but I wanted you even with them in my way. Its like the wolf in me knows your my mate that your mine and i want you more than anything." Kinsa blushed and waited for him to say something anything.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

PostSubject: Re: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Nivek's gaze was on her as she slid to a stop. She spoke but he didn't even notice that her coat was open before she shut it. So focused on her face as he was. When she finished he didn't say anything. The silence stretched in to uncomfortable. Finally he seemed to unfreeze and at the same time he changed.

He didn't even realize that everything was gone. As if the wolf had rose up and stripped him of all that had been done to him. leaving the gas mask in his hand. He probably should have realized that something was wrong as he was naked. Shifters didn't often lose there clothes but shifters weren't all demon possessed.

Reaching out he wrapped his arms around her but was careful as he pressed his face and neck against her hair, "I thought that I could leave. Kinsa you have to let me go. I'm monstrouse. This demon, he doesn't care about you. Even now he is sipping off of the pain you give me. I hear him laughing Kinsa. Laughing that I care about you. That you can effect me even after I have been tortured to near death several times over."

Before he realised it he reached up and brushed the tears on her soft white cheeks. What startled him was the sensation of a tear on his finger tips. He stared at it in a mix of disbelief and awe, "Is this my hand?"

He flexed the strong supple hand of a man. Each joint a perfect pattern but pale. As if it had been so hidden beneath him that it had not touched the sun's warmth. Looking down he blushed suddenly, "Um, sorry Kinsa. I didn't realize I was naked."

Pulling away his face reddened more as he realised that she just wore her coat. Damn he was a fool. He didn't really know how handsome he was. With his pale skin and hardened muscles. The short cropped hair seemed a shame but it would eventually grow. He concentrated and found it easy to slip back in to the form of a wolf. Stretching the muscles of the wolf he looked away.

How could he look at her? If a wolf could blush he would be blushing, "Sorry, Kinsa." He didn't want her to feel as if he was taking advantage of her. He had hardly known that he could change and much less that he would be naked and whole too. His paws shifted nervously as he stared at them. Waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:11 am

Kinsa watched him shift and again her cheeks reddened like fire. He was so lovely but this time instead of his body she had seen before the one with paws and a bit messed up he was perfect. She watched him move over to her and even though he was nude she could not take her eyes off his face. she new what he looked like down there but is face and his eyes were more haunting lovely entrancing then his body.

She caught her breath tight in her chest as his face touched her hair. God. Kinsa closed her eyes and relaxed she could have melted into him at the moment and been happy. Kinsa growled lowly as he spoke. It was breaking the moment. " You know what I don't care if he laughs cries or throws a fit." Kinsa tried to speak more but he noticed his hands were there. She smiled it was hard to break out into a temper tantrum with him so happy.

She watched him use his hand and then looked at himself. He realized her was nude and blushed. Kinsa reached out but before she could get a word in edge wise he was a wolf again. Kinsa huffed and crossed her arms. Fine its okay. He did not want to make me feel weird. Kinsa thought to herself. Damn.

" I don't really mind I mean I was sort of busy looking into your lovely eyes.I want you to stay with me. I don't care if he wants to hurt me. I don't mind a bit of pain as long as we are in reason and you can tell him that. I am willing to let him hurt me as long as I have you. I can shift and heal as fast ass the next." Kinsa kicked the ground and sighed. She had done things most sane people called crazy while growing up but since her iq was so high it seemed the sanity in the truest form was not hers to grasp.

Kinsa walked over to him with a tight hand on her coat. She knelt down and looked into his eyes," I wish I could turn wolf and be with you right now but I am were and when I shift well we sort of don't match height." Kinsa smiled and bit her lip," So why not shift back so you can hold me."
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

PostSubject: Re: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:22 am

There was three reactions to her words. Nivek was dismayed that he might have to hurt Kinsa to satisfy Pain. Kevin was outraged that Nivek was going to have to let him do it. Pain was thrilled at the chance and nearly wiggled free to take what she offered. Nivek and his wolf side held firm control for now though and watched her as she came closer.

Though his eyes fell to her battered feet. Why hadn't she grabbed shoes? Changing back in to a man reluctantly he was sitting this time. He pulled Kinsa on to his lap so that he didn't feel so awkward with her covering things. His hair was about an inch longer now. About the length of the fur on the wolf. He held her but just looked at her.

There was nothing to say. Thank you? You should have brought your shoes? I love you? He wasn't sure if the last one was even true. Besides what was he supposed to do? He didn't even remember loving any one. Only Kevin did but he was his personal pain so he would never gain that memory back. Should he just kiss her and confess how much he cared about her? Gush about how beautiful and amazing she was?

"Kinsa, I'm really not sure what to do now," He smiled but it was a faint smile as if his mind was on other matters instead, "I don't remember how to love someone. I might as well be a virgin though I'm not by that picture of course but I don't remember any thing. Kevin does so it must have been painful to lose them."

He looked sad. He didn't want to lose her. She didn't understand how violent Pain was. Just to cause his host pain he would chop Kinsa in to little pieces and eat them. He couldn't lose her. That would be another tear in to a soul already shattered. Pushing the thoughts away he concentrated on feeling.

His hand traveled over the material of her coat. It was sleek but soft and followed her curves. A wild desire to touch her rose up in him but he resisted and instead touched her neck softly. Feeling the smooth skin and the curve as it reached up to her chin. His fingers caressed her cheek softly but event that didn't put to rest his fear of losing her.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Kinsa was surprised to be picked up and moved into his lap. The lab coat made barrier between them but something else held them back as well. his evil so to say. Kinsa smiled as he spoke and almost laughed," Well then we should do well o learn with one another. Virgin with a well sort of virgin. I mean looked I never thought of love nor a man. I was not looking for the my life was my work." Kinsa looked at her feet and smirked," Not many en have me chasing them in the middle of the morning in the dark barefooted but I wanted to make sure you did not run off."

She pulled her legs in and then maneuvered herself to wrapped them around his waist her arms followed around his neck. She wanted to have him take her right there in the dirt and darkness.She hummed light with his hands on her cheeks and neck. He could crush her if he wanted and at this moment she could care less about that." Well Nivek, Kevin, and pain. I don't care what I have to do but I want to explore the possibilities with you." She brought her face forward and kissed his lips lightly.

God his lips were so soft. She looked into his eyes and smiled," If Pain was able o play with me we would have to make an arrangement." She figured that if the evil was like any demon they could be bargained with. She smirked and pulled at the top of her coat to show off a bit of her chest and neck. Just a bit. Kinsa lowered her gaze and growled softly. Even though her whole life she had hidden from her pack duties she was an alpha female if she had ever wanted the position.

Kinsa looked back up at him with wolf like eyes and smiled more." I don't mind a bit of pain I can take alot and I am willing to let him play but death," She rolled her hips a bit to move her forward more in his lap," and anything I can not heal will be a no no but," Kinsa slipped out one of her arms out of the coat," But like I said I don't mind pain." scares where still left on her arm the ranged in size and length.

" I was a cutter for many years. I am not ashamed to say it. I used silver knives to make sure the scares stayed. I was unhappy and alone. Yes it was a bit stupid but like I said I want you in my life and if it takes a bit of pain for you to be able to survive with Pain in you head and be with me I am willing to do it." Kinsa had never told anyone that not even her brother things like that seemed so horrid in the world. Be shuned people because of things like this but she felt that nivek would understand or atleast be okay with it.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

PostSubject: Re: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:08 am

There was a tussle going on in his mind. It was as if she sent an electric jolt through them all at once. His own mind was fighting over her. Nivek was forced to release part of his body. She was thrown forward in to the dust and they were all on top of her at once.

He fell back though as they all tussled for control. Nivek seized part of it and lifted his hand to his mouth. Taking out a bite of his palm. He spat his own flesh out on the ground. Pain wiggled in excitement but it wasn't enough. He needed more. He needed her sacrifice.

The need fueled him and both Nivek and Kevin were forced back. He changed in to what his body had been when he had been attacking Nikki. Placing the mask over his face it split again to form a mouth. He tugged her back in to his lap and stared down at her. The words FREAK seemed to be luminescent on his chest.

"Now why would I want to make a deal? You bring so much pain to them it is wonderfully delicious. I would only get a snack here and there. What fun is that?" His 'hand' gripped her arm and the large claws poked holes in to her. Obviously he liked this form better then Nivek's, "I could kill you now."

He laughed as both Nivek and Kevin struggled to stop him, "They don't like me talking to you like this. Holding you like this. Wanting to kill you." He growled and lowered his face so that it was merely inches from hers. His tongue flicked out and stroked along her chin.

"Maybe you do want death then. Your scars show this. I can give it to you. How's that for a deal? Your death for a nice meal for me," He smiled wickedly but waited. Even though Nivek and Kevin fought for control still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A change ... Of Hearts?   A change ... Of Hearts? Empty

Back to top Go down

A change ... Of Hearts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: a place to speak your mind :: normal rp-
Jump to: