A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} Empty
PostSubject: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:19 pm

There's something about the way he stands.
That certain swagger, that devious smile.
The women in the room are all at his command.
But he's only staying for a little while
until he ghosts away into the afternoon,
searching for another room
that holds the lady of his desire.
The one that keeps this low
burn kindling into a fire.
The taste of her lips, a treacherous kiss.
The feel of her hips and the low curving dips
Of the form and figure of his need,
The things he has truly missed.
One night to melt away the past,
One more chance to make it last.

Liam Gray was an aristocrat inside and out--all but made, physically and mentally, for his role as prince. A title he would easily slide into from the moment that the crown was passed in his direction. Tall, slender, and handsomely blond, Liam had the distinct features of royalty: hollow cheeks, poetic bone structure, clear, though often frigid, blue eyes. He was tall, like his father, and painfully beautiful, almost in a surreal sort of way, thanks to his mother's genes.

But though poems could have been written about a handsome young prince, doomed for a happily-ever-after with not a single rift in his peace, Liam was a direct contrast to fairy tale princes. He was not the gallant hero riding off into the sunset with the maiden, reciting poetry and cooing love songs. In fact, the very ideal made him sneer. He wasn't soft-hearted or romantic by nature. He was strong, capable, stubborn, and often aggressive.

Liam knew and understood fully what exactly the cold, hard facts of his position meant. He was to be the heir, the next king. It was upon his strong, though slightly unwilling, shoulders that the kingdom would sit. It was his duty to protect, defend, and care for the citizens under his rule. He would be expected--as his father before him--to find a wife, and to make more heirs that could carry on the Gray name and power for years to come. Liam understood this, so he was fully aware that, to his father, he was no more than a game piece to be strategically placed to the best advantage. Who he married was just as important as being king itself. The right families had to be linked.

"But, Liam," his mother's mercilessly high-pitched voice begged, "what was so wrong with Adriana?"

Liam spared his mother a belittling stare. She was the bane to his existance, the constant thorn in his side. Though his father was just as careless about Liam's true feelings and desires, he was never as much of a noticeable force guiding Liam's life as Elizabeth Gray tended to be.

"You mean, mother, besides the fact that she was a brainless bore?" Liam questioned. "I suppose nothing."

Though his mother often assumed the role of powerless, obedient wife and mother--the meager provider--Liam had never been fooled by her charades. His mother could go from angel to viper in the blink of an eye, though her wrath was usually only unveiled to her stubborn, rebelling son. As it had so many times before, Elizabeth's pretty face turned suddenly dark and harsh.

"You will have to make due some day soon, Liam," she reminded him, "so I would suggest that you disperse with your picky arrogance and settle with a flower before you receive a toad."

Liam laughed at this, but his mother only sent him one last simmering glare before turning on her heel and stomping back down the hall in which she'd cornered him only moments before. She was truly a fool if she thought that she could saddle him with just any wench.

His mood now sufficiently dark and sour, Liam turned and slid out of a side door, releasing himself into the castle gardens for privacy. The flowery scent of roses was strong here, and, though he would have never admitted it out loud, it relaxed him. Some of the tension eased from his shoulders.

Tucking his hands behind his back, Liam began to walk the rows of shrubbery. He knew it would be wise to allow some of his anger to dissipate before this afternoon when he would be forced to join his father in business with the kingdom, which was always an unnerving time when he had to listen to the complaints of peasants and farmers. And then, he was certain, he would have to face his mother in the evening again with news of her newest prospective bride, or perhaps plans for yet another ball that he would regretfully have to attend.

But the woman might as well hold her breath. Liam wasn't about to be badgered or pushed into anything he did not desire.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:31 am

Cling clank clash. Swords beat into one another as two soldiers dances around one another wielding and dealing blows. The tall bulky male warrior in nothing but his tan pants jumped over a sword and kicked out. His foot connected with the other warriors chest and sent him backwards onto his duff. " Your getting better Dameon. I am glad to see that it takes me a good hour to beat you know," The large warrior cooed. With a grunt the smaller slimmer Warrior jumped to his feet and spun around his with ease and put his sword to the other man's throat.

" Your mistaken about beating me John." A soft voice retorted.

" Alright Dameon you win." John pushed the sword from his neck and turned to look at the man behind him. The black mask the wrapped around man's face was slipping and a long piece of black hair fell free. John looked around and then pulled the other man into the shadows. " Demona you have got to get your hair cut or better held." John grabbed the mask and unwrapped it. A beautiful woman stared back at him. It was no man with fighting skills but a woman determined to get out of the peasant life and fight for her king.

Demona blushed and pushed back the free piece of hair." Sorry John you kick like a mule ya know."

John smiled and grabbed Demona into his arms and pressed her body to his." God you feel so good in my arms." John pulled the side of her black shirt to the side and kissed her shoulder and her neck." Your so lovely." He moaned and he pushed her back into a wall. Demona groaned with pleasure and kicked her long legs up around his waist. John could barely control himself as he pushed her legs down." Your are mine tonight but this is to dangerous to do here. If they found out that I the head guard was letting a woman in the group..."

" I was in before anyone knew. At least I can calm my burns are scared so bad I hide from the world. I.." Demona kissed his lips and dug her hand into his hair." Its not my fault you found me out after you started to sleep with me." She giggled and let her legs drop.

" I love you Demona I want you to know that I love you and I want you hand in marriage. I want kids and you as my wife. " HE looked down into Demona's eyes," You are my everything. I can not take another moment without you in my house or my arms. Please be my wife."

Demona teared up and threw her arms around John," I would love that after the war and such. I want to do my duty first."

John pulled her away from him and looked at her," I want you to have a duty to me not the kingdom. I know your a great fighter but god if I lost you."

Demona put her finger to his lips and smiled,"You will not lose me." Just then the sound of a few of their comrades filled the air. Demona grabbed her black wrapped and wrapped her head up and fixed her shirt." Ready?" Demona grinned under her mask and kicked John out into the dust and jumped out over him with her sword drawn. John rolled over and kicked himself off the ground and growled. " We are done for today go to your post Dameon."

" Sir John We have an issue the guard the was the princes personal guard was killed in a bar fight last night...." A young boy reported. john rolled his eyes and looked at the men in front of him. If he made Demona the guard she would never go to battle but her job would be super important. " Dameon go guard your prince this moment you have been reassigned."

Demona gasped and was about to fight the point but she straightened up and nodded. " Yes sir." She turned and stomped away John could see he was not going to see her tonight.

Demona walked the hall most of the other guards would shun or move away from her. Not only was she deadly but from what everyone knew about Dameon his skin was so horribly burned her could not take the wrappings off. A freak it was better than being a woman at this moment in time. She slipped around the corner and then out side where the prince had last been spotted. She looked around and saw him walking. Yay a pompous ass to serve like a mutt. " Your Majesty," Demona said in a low tone and knelled before him. " I am Sir Dameon your new guard." Demona waited for Prince Liam to recognize her as Dameon so that she could stand. Pompous ass.
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:47 pm

Liam paused just by a rose bush, his hand, outstretched, just gazed the tip of a thorn. Glancing over his shoulder, he saw the kneeling form of a man wrapped in black, and was slightly irked by the intrusion. Was there no where to go that he couldn't be found? Inhaling deep, Liam dropped his hand and turned to the man, studying him in an off-hand, king-to-peasant type of way. He didn't look for details, barely took notice of the wrapped face. He would only be another guard, another faceless servant to the crown. He was of no other importance to Liam, and if the track record for his guards continued at its usual pace, he probably wouldn't be around long anyway.

"I'm certain that you will be an affable guard as well, Dameon," he said, but mainly because it was what was expected of him. "You may rise."

It felt like empty words. They were empty words. He wondered if anyone ever believed them. He stared at his new guard, and vaguely wondered why he had to wrap himself in cloth in such a way. Something about him made Liam slightly uneasy. It turned the corner of his mouth down. But, before he could question Dameon's choice in clothing, a voice called his name that made his skin crawl.

"Liam! LI-I-I-IAM!"

The blond prince scowled in the direction of the window, two stories up, out of which his mother was leaning. There was really no need to yell in such a way, as she saw him perfectly well, but he knew his mother was one for theatrics, and she had also probably figured that it would be an easy way to annoy him. Hissing out a breath, Liam tilted his head toward his mother.

"Yes?" he called up.

"I've found her, Liam! I've found her! Her name is Beatrice, and you'll meet her tonight at the ball."

It was as if a dark storm cloud rolled over Liam's face, and the way that he looked at his mother would have frightened anyone else, but Elizabeth Gray seemed impervious. She was, of course, because her only concern was truly herself. She didn't care how thoroughly she trod on her son's toes. He wanted to refuse, but he knew that she'd only go to his father, and Alexander Gray was one person that Liam could not refuse.

"Oh," Elizabeth went on, in that same, shrill tone, "and your father said that you could have the evening off to prepare yourself for making the acquaintance of such a beautiful young lady this afternoon. He wanted me to tell you--to emphasize--that your impression on this young woman is very important!"

With that, his mother ducked out of sight, leaving Liam only to the noise of his own grinding teeth. How insufferable! So, she had bypassed him already and went straight to his father. And who would this Beatrice be? The Princess of France? The Duchess of York? All possibilities. She was apparently of some significance if his father was stepping. With a growing feeling of fury, Liam wondered how much longer he could keep out of the binding chain of marriage.

Scowling at Dameon, he spoke in a quietly lethal tone, "So, it looks like your first evening with me is bound to be amusing. I hope you enjoy senseless dancing and gossip, Dameon."

Liam swallowed, but the sour taste in his mouth would not go away. He glanced skyward. The evening was gathering closer all the while. It felt like impending doom, and Liam instinctfully fought against it. Growling under his breath, Liam sought a diversion.

"I suppose you have a wife, Dameon?" he questioned dryly. "I think I heard that people are usually prone to wed in the face of danger, and that's what you get when in the guard, right? But I imagine you were allowed to pick your own bride."

Liam's hands clenched and unclenched involuntarily at his sides. He looked like an extremely wrathful angel, though he--and anyone that had known him--would have said he was more monster than angel.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Demona's ears wanted to bled from the shriek that came from above. That horrid voice. Demona slowly glanced up to the queen and her pompous frilly noble way. Of course the boy had been born from that thing leaning over the balcony like a pigeon ready for the first crumb to drop. Demona grimaced under her mask. She loved her home and her country but god if nobles could be any less annoying another reason to beat John into a bloody mud pie. Demona stood slowly and let her arms hang as the two went on and on. Shut the fuck up woman he gets it.... Demoan rolled her eyes and watched how Liam reacted to the name Beatrice.. sort of sounded like butt kiss. what a horrid name. Demona held back a giggle.

Finally the woman vanished and Liam turned back to Demona and said
"So, it looks like your first evening with me is bound to be amusing. I hope you enjoy senseless dancing and gossip, Dameon."
Demona looked at him with her blue eyes and spoke in a low voice." That sounds horrid sir. Sounds like having my eyes and ears sown shut would be more enjoyable then that and in your shows with so many woman falling over you left and right."

Demona was a bit worried about speaking to his John said to be careful what you say around the higher ups they might take something wrong and there goes your tongue. She had plans for her tongue..

The princes next statement surprised Demona
"I suppose you have a wife, Dameon?" he questioned dryly. "I think I heard that people are usually prone to wed in the face of danger, and that's what you get when in the guard, right? But I imagine you were allowed to pick your own bride."

Demona almost choked," No I am now wedded. I think it would be better to wait til after things have calmed down to start may family. if anything were to happen to me or my wife then well I wanted to wait."

Demona shifted her weight to the side and looked at the angry man. he was very good looking. His wife would never have to bed some horrid looking king but you could see the temper the man held. Its like a demon under the skin ready to strike. " Sir you could take a country ride to sooth your mind since I am here gets you out of range with your mother and the court its self." Demona offered.

Moments later they were saddled and ready to ride. Demona took a horse build for speed. Not one of the big war horses they were nice for war but out in the country side speed was better at times. They kicked into gear and off they went into the country side and for the forest. it was a calm spring day and the forest was well look through and never had a bandit come out of hiding. Demona walked her horse next to his watching in silence while the prince rode next to here.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Liam wasn't used to such frank replies. He was used to his servants and guards clamming up around him, afraid to say what was really on their mind in fear for their own necks. Though he thought this fear credible--especially since he often had the suspicion that they were thinking something none-too-pleasant about him--Liam found Dameon's bluntness as refreshing as it was surprising. He even snorted softly, despite himself. A brief flicker of a smile, which he quickly repressed.

"Horrid is one way to put it," he agreed.

Liam glanced sideways at him. Though the man was admittedly bizarre, considering that he wore what looked like drapes, Liam felt the slightest tug of friendship for the man. As if they were somehow on even ground despite their differing positions. It made Liam uneasy. He didn't have any desire to trust or befriend anyone. In his world, it was better to be reliant only on yourself.

He did, however, raise his brow at the curious way Dameon responded to his question about marriage, but he supposed he would have found the topic awkward as well had he been the one wearing curtains. Slightly vain, Liam wasn't sure if he could sympathize. He'd never had much trouble with women, and perhaps that was half the problem.

"Sir you could take a country ride to sooth your mind since I am here gets you out of range with your mother and the court its self." Demona offered.

Again, Liam found himself surprised. Dameon had obviously picked up, loud and clear, on Liam's tension with his mother. Liam glanced again at the window that his mother had evacuated. It had been a long time since he'd gone riding, and he couldn't certainly use being as far away from his mother as possible. Lifting a brow, Liam gave a slight, devious smile. And wouldn't it annoy his mother when she came to badger him again and he was nowhere to be found? It was easy to agree to the ride.

And Liam was glad that he had once he and Dameon were atop horses and a comfortable distance from his castle. The wind in his face was calming. His annoyance and discomfort with his mother and his position subsided to rolling uneasily in his stomach, and Liam tried to focus instead on the hoofbeats of their horses trodding side by side. When was the last time he'd felt free?

Liam aimed a surly grimace in the direction of the sun--setting too quickly for his taste, as it would all too soon be time to meet this mysterious Beatrice, whose name alone made Liam brows knit together.

"So, Dameon, what say you to swapping me places? I'll wear your wrap, you can wear my crown, and you can meet Beatrice in my stead."

It was the closest Liam had ever come to friendly banter, and it felt a little patchy and ill-used to him, which, in turn, made him feel foolish. He frowned, wondering why he was even attempting to be friendly. He could ride the rest of the time in silence and not feel inclined to speak, and Dameon would certainly deal with that silence, as royalty was obviously allowed silence when they wanted it and conversation when they did not. But Liam wasn't used to having anyone that seemed willing to listen to what he said.

"I haven't been riding in years," he commented grumpily. "Thank you for suggesting it, Dameon. As guards go, you seem like a better choice than my last, who, as you probably know, was a bit of a drunkard. There was a bit of a stench to him too."

Liam glanced at Dameon. Now that he thought of it, Dameon seemed to have a distinct smell of his own. Liam shook his head. He was probably imagining the feminine smell, or maybe it was just the lingering scent of flowers from the castle garden.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:27 pm

The smell of the forest swept around then Demona took a deep breath in and the smell of water was crisp and close by. It was so nice to ride in the forest it was a rear treat these days for anyone to get out and about but since this was the kings hunting forest it was a safe place for the prince. Demona watched him ride high in his saddle but could see the tension in his shoulders and the sadness pulling at his posture. She felt bad for him and a bit of her heart swelled.

"So, Dameon, what say you to swapping me places? I'll wear your wrap, you can wear my crown, and you can meet Beatrice in my stead."

Demona looked at him in shock and at that moment her horse stumbled and tossed her a bit forward into her saddle. She grabbed for her head dress and made sure it was okay." I am sure my burnt face would turn heads." Demona laughed and looked away thinking and my tits or my long black hair. I do wish I could go it would be fun. Dancing like a princess.

" Yes sir he was a drunk bastard that alot more issues then anyone cared to look at. He was not Sir johns choice to have protect you Sir Eward had appointed him. Stupid prick." Demona bite her lip and cleared her throat. " I am sure I can do better I am trained differently then your other warriors." She was so great with words let alone she felt like she was tongue tied for the wrong reason. It was not for the fear of beheading but the fear of getting to know him and finding something more in him. She loved john. he was perfect in everyway.

" Well Prince Liam I think its time to turn around and get back to the castle we have to get you ready for your dinner date with Butt kiss I mean Beatrice so sorry." Demona looked down when something flashed in the bushes. Demona Looked over just in time to see a man let go of the quiver of his bow. " Prince." Demona screamed in a high voice and launched herself off her saddle into the way of the arrow and then to the ground.

Demona Landed with a loud thud but got up. Demona grabbed her cross bow and with one hot the man feel from the tree and to the ground. " GO Prince get out of here now." Demona Smacked the rear end of his horse and raced for her own. As Demona kicked her leg over the saddle and the pain shot through her shoulder. Demona kicked the horse and took off after Liam. Blood pured down her arm and side. Demona felt nauseous and it felt like her head was swimming. " God help me I am not going to die the first day with the prince. John." She whimpered.

She tired to hold on but her horse jumped over a log and Demona lost her balance and went to the ground. " I pray the Prince Liam is safe."
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:54 pm

Though he tried to play it off as a cough, Liam couldn't help but laugh again. In his mind, his subjects had to see him as stern, unyielding, and perhaps a little ferocious at times. He couldn't afford to laugh at jokes, even when they were amusing. It was a little unnerving to think that, had he not been prince, Liam felt he would have had much to say about his life in the same way that Dameon was describing it.

"Butt kiss?" he choked.

There was the smile again, brief, fleeting--as if he was afraid to let it linger incase it gave way to something else. Regardless, he now had an adequate image of what he knew Beatrice would be bound to look like. Wonderful. As if being in the woman's presence wasn't already going to be excrutiating without the imagery. Perhaps if he laughed in her face she would not be compelled to meet him again.

Liam could only imagine what his father would say. Either way, by the position of the sun, it was indeed time to return. To all the things he hated most. The easiness that had pervaded from Liam turned quickly sultry again, and his habitual frown returned to his face to adequately hide any trace of an earlier smile.

He turned to go, and, just as his horse began to trot in the other direction, everything changed. Perhaps if he hadn't been stunned by the sudden burst of action, Liam might have noticed that Dameon had an awfully feminine scream as he lunged in his direction.

Liam heard a strange whistling noise, like something bulleting through the air, saw Dameon's heavily cloaked body fling itself in his direction, and then there was a sickening noise that accompanied Dameon's body as he fell to the ground.

"Hey--!"

His instincts had him reaching toward the fallen man, though somewhere in the back of his shocked mind, Liam registered that they were in danger--that someone hidden in the bushes was firing well-targeted arrows. Arrows that Liam was certain were meant for him.

His anger was instantaneous. It came upon him like a full, hot wave that heated his face and turned it scarlet. Someone was trying to kill him? As Dameon sprang back to his feet, loosing his own arrow, Liam found himself incredibly envious that he too was not armed. In a purely animal instinct, he tasted the desire for a fight, so furious was he to have been targeted. It was insulting that his assasin had been coward enough to surprise attack.

But Liam didn't get much of a chance to consider means of retaliation. In a swift movement, Dameon smacked his horse, and Liam couldn't reign in his own control before his horse shot off at a gallop.

"No!" Liam hissed, pulling at the reigns.

By the time the horse was back under control, Liam was able to look back just in time to see Dameon--several lengths behind--slide off his own horse. Liam cursed under his breath, seeing now where the arrow meant for him had went, and he wheeled his horse around and went back, throwing all caution to the wind. He might have been arrogant--pompous even--but he wasn't a coward.

Without taking the time to consider the danger or threat, Liam slid off his horse, gathered Dameon--who was surprisingly light, and hoisted him onto his own horse in front of him before he spurred his horse on again.

They hadn't been far from the castle, but the amount of blood that Dameon lost by the time they had reached the garden was substantial. Panicked, Liam slid from his horse and set Dameon on the ground before tearing open his shirt to better assess the damage done to his shoulder.

And Liam's hands froze solid on the ripped material. He gave a gasp, eyes widening in disbelief. He'd been just about to call for help, but the shout choked itself in his lungs. He could only stare at Dameon's masked face in horrified silence.

"You're-- You're a woman?" he hissed.

Though he wasn't altogether sure that she'd heard him, considering how much blood she'd lost. With a darkening expression, Liam unceremoniously ripped the material of his own shirt into a jagged strip and began to tie it around Dameon's wound. What the hell else was he supposed to do? He wondered furiously. He highly doubted anyone else knew that his friend Dameon was a woman, and it certainly wouldn't be in Dameon's best interest if anyone else found out.

Showing perhaps the only sign of compassion he'd ever flourished, Liam, once having bandaged her wound, lifted Dameon effortlessly into his arms and hurried to the castle. With luck on his side, he managed to smuggle her in and up to his own chambers where he laid her to rest on his bed.

"Damnit," he cursed her, eyes narrowing.

He should have ratted her out, given her up to the castle's medic, but something kept him from doing so. Perhaps it was the smart ass responses she'd given him earlier--the way she'd made him laugh and had so accurately described his life. Perhaps he was feeling a small amount of compassion for someone who hadn't been a stuffed shirt to him. Still, this was ridiculous. He wasn't a doctor, and if anyone knew that she was in his room, it'd be scandal.

Perhaps that was also why Liam didn't rat her out. One more thing to piss off his mother. Teetering between fury and exasperation, Liam carefully went about gathering a cup of water and slice of bread and cheese that had been laid out for him. When Dameon came around, she could replenish her strength. The wound hadn't looked too deep, and he'd stopped the flow of blood.

He hoped she would be all right. If she died, he wasn't sure how he'd explain it to anyone.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Pain. the smell of the earth and then the smell of a man. [i]You're a woman!"/[i] rang out as Demona felt her shirt rip open. Demona gasped and then blackness wrapped around her. The darkness was like a blanket warm and inviting yet the pain throbbed in her shoulder.

Demona raced for her life in the darkness fighting a dark presence that followed her every move. Then her life flashed before her. Her childhood as a young girl living on a farm with her mother and father. Her father always let her ride the pony while he took care of the field until the kingdom needed him and stolen him away from his family never to return.

Demona's mother only lasted a few years after his death.Tthe farm was hard to tend and with only two women to tend well the field wilted and the animals passed away. Her mother was hurt while tending to the cattle and died soon after.

Demona was sent to her aunt and uncle but they never took care of here. John met here then as a good childhood friend hey grew up through thick and thin. John's lust for woman and his lust for power. Demona's anger and hatred. They grew close and soon the bonds that held them together.

John joined the guards and Demona wanted to follow she wanted to see why her father was so proud to join. John helped her get in once he was one of the best. His lies had made her a nice bed to lay in. Her life was so hard yet it made her stronger and the longer she was a guard the longer she realized how important they were.

Demona sat up in the bed so fast her head spun and she fell back over. She took in a deep breath and sighed. Where was she? Was she in the dungeon? Was John okay? Was the prince okay? Demona groaned and felt her mask was still in place. why had the person the found her not removed it? Demona lifted her bad arm and cried out softly and then raised her other arm. " Shit," She growled and pulled at the black mark. She ripped it free and let if fall to the floor. It was to late to save herself from her death why hide now.

Demona's long black hair curled around her face on the pillow as she laid there trying to will herself to move. She looked down and saw the wrappings around her shoulder and chest. Why had they taken care of her? What was going on? She wanted to scream for John to come and save her but that would condemn him to death. He could live out his life without her. He would be okay.

Slowly Demona looked around the candle lite room. Okay so it was not some cell. Demona took a deep breath and moved. She slide up and then off the bed. her arm hurt so badly but she needed to know where she was. Thats when her eyes fell upon Liam. Demona Gasped and fell to her knees bowing low," Prince Liam I umm I ," Pain shot through her arm again this time Demona cried out.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Liam watched her as she writhed in her sleep. There was a frown on his face that created deep creases between his brows and cast a shadow under his eyes. What was he going to do with her? Something kept him from doing what he should have done and telling on her--that something being his own stubborn will--but he couldn't very well keep her as a guard now that he knew that she was a woman. He wouldn't have a woman standing in front of an arrow for him again.

The scowl on Liam's face eased slightly as she gave a gasp, a start, and woke, ripping her mask away from her face. He thought he might have been as stunned as her as they looked at each other, face-to-face. It wasn't just a woman protecting him, but a beautiful woman. Her cream-colored face, full lips, and dark black hair were a bit dazzling, a bit overwhelming, especially as they were thrown so unexpectedly in his direction. A warm feeling stirred in the pit of his stomach, and Liam leaned slightly back, as if he was suddenly afraid to be too close to her.

He was a little too stunned to react fast enough when she slid from the bed, trying to find her feet but then falling before him. Was she insane? She couldn't just get up like that, not after losing all that blood! And for what? To grovel before him like a peasant? This wasn't the biting, witty Dameon he'd pegged her for.

Demona Gasped and fell to her knees bowing low," Prince Liam I umm I ," Pain shot through her arm again this time Demona cried out.

Hissing out an irritable breath, Liam quickly got out of his own chair and lifted her, without permission, into his arms.

"Stop it," he ordered. "You're hurting yourself."

It took an effort not to drop her onto the bed but to ease her onto it. He wasn't certain if he was more angry that she'd tricked him or that she'd now become his problem. Or maybe half of that anger was because she was beautiful. What the hell had she been thinking enlisting as a guard? Liam's face was dark and tempermental as he stared down at her, mixed with a strange feeling of lust.

It wasn't as if he'd never felt such before, but there was something about her sprawled on his bed, half her shirt torn away to expose a creamy shoulder. Liam's lips curled mercilessly.

"Don't try to get up again, you'll just hurt yourself, and you'll need to be quiet unless you want someone to find you here, as I've yet to tell anyone about your little secret."

He was safer falling back into his callous, arrogant persona. Safer to spurn her and to insult her than to draw her toward him. Which wasn't something he should have been thinking about at a time like this. They needed to figure out what they were going to do.

"You'll rest here, but there's only a few more hours before I'm expected at the ball, and, as my guard, you'll be expected at my side," he told her. "But, obviously, this arrangement isn't going to work. I won't have a woman taking arrows for me."

He inhaled deep, exhaled low. He fought to keep his eyes trained just above her head.

"Any suggestions on how to honorably release yourself from my services after tonight's ball?"
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:44 pm

HIs strong arms wrapped around her and off the floor she went. Then onto his bed. She gasped as her body touched the bed. He smelled so good. Demona took a deep breath in and then saw his face first it was pity then it turned cold. The small laughs and smiles that she had gained earlier were gone. Demona bit her lip and crossed her legs.

"Don't try to get up again, you'll just hurt yourself, and you'll need to be quiet unless you want someone to find you here, as I've yet to tell anyone about your little secret."

DEmona went wide eyed and growled," I will get up and protect you like before. Not my damn fault that I risked my life for you and saved yours. Should never had come back would have spared you and alot of other people the pain of my treachery. The Damn sad thing is the I am better then any man out there the last guy that was taking care of you would have let you die and then gotten drunk." Demona's eyes turned into slits and she sat up the pain in her arm dulled and she took a deep breath in.

"You'll rest here, but there's only a few more hours before I'm expected at the ball, and, as my guard, you'll be expected at my side," he told her. "But, obviously, this arrangement isn't going to work. I won't have a woman taking arrows for me."

"Any suggestions on how to honorably release yourself from my services after tonight's ball?"

Demona rolled her hand through her hair and took another deep breath. Son mother grrrr was rolling in her head. She was already fucked either was she looked at it why was she holding her tongue. With that a shot of adrenaline shot through Demona and she was off the bed. " You pompous ass. Is it really because I am a woman. If I had not been hurt you would have never know and I would have been the best guard you could ask for the proof is before you." Demona clinched her fist and jumped on Liam. Her Body smashed into his and he went onto his ass. Her knees went into his bicep to pin his arm and her hands went to his throat.

" Your death would be so easy right now but I have sworn to protect you and I am not going to leave my post. I can not I have nothing to go back to but if I stay on for a while I get a piece of land and live stock. All of it goes to a fake woman that I made up. Dameon will vanish and then Demona will come to tend to her home. " Demona looked down at liam and decided that brute strength might not work.

She lend forward and let her body slide down his until she was laying on Liam. She looked at him as she propped her head on her hand and then looked at him." I have a better idea. I know i can put you on your back no issue had bigger guys that I have to fight everyday but I think you could find me a bit useful. I want to stay as your guard you know I am a woman but no one else does. Let my wounds heal. I have to stay with you at all times anyway So I am just post up in here with you for now. "

Demona bite her lip and then a smirk touched her lips," OKay So I will get sir John to guard you during the dance while I am in a gown and dancing and such. I can keep a close eye on you. Since no one knows me here then it will be perfect. On top of that If butt kiss is a dumb bore then I come in and act like I sweep you off your feet taking you off into the night and you getting a break from all the bullshit your mother is putting you through. I want to stay on do we have a deal? I will help you out of everything I can if you mommy needs to see you with me again then John will cover while I play princess."

It was a chance idea Let alone John okaying it to if Liam said no now he knew John had known about her getting in. She was taking a chance but she figured that it was here best shot.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:23 pm

It shut his mouth, if nothing else, and Liam could only scowl. She had saved his ass. There was no arguing with that, but the fact alone was enough to infuriate him. He hated being outsmarted, but he couldn’t think of a decent excuse to argue with. She was right: she’d been a better guard to him than any of the men that had ever been assigned to him.

“The fact that you saved me doesn’t change anything,” he hissed irritably.

It was a blow to his own ego that she’d been even more capable to protect him than he had been to protect himself. Even more a blow to his ego when she pushed suddenly off the bed—despite his responsive growl of protest—and all but attacked him. She knocked him down, pinning him thoroughly, and Liam could do nothing but grunt in embarrassment.

His skin prickled mercilessly where her hands wrapped around his throat—an absurd reaction all things considered, but it might have had something to do with the fact that she was straddling him, and he was still—pompous ass or not—a man.

“You’re clever,” he breathed uncomfortably, still scowling at her. “I picked up on that from the beginning, Demona. That’s your real name?”

She was more than clever, she was an operator, he decided, as she slid down him, making herself comfortable. He swallowed uneasily. She certainly knew how to push his buttons. And he didn’t like that at all. Not at all.

"I have a better idea. I know i can put you on your back no issue had bigger guys that I have to fight everyday but I think you could find me a bit useful. I want to stay as your guard you know I am a woman but no one else does. Let my wounds heal. I have to stay with you at all times anyway So I am just post up in here with you for now. "

He listened quietly to the rest of her proposition, though the expression on his face was anything but pleasant. She smart, and quick. She could obviously think on her feet. He didn’t want to admire her for it, but she was one of the few women that seemed capable to do this. As a man, she’d amused him. As a woman, she intrigued him. Liam didn’t trust either, especially with how he felt just now with her coiled against him. As a prince, he wasn’t allowed such close contact with women. It went against proper etiquette. But Liam had never been one for what was proper.

“You learn fast then, don’t you? You already know how much I want to get around what my mother tends to throw at me. I can’t say that your offer isn’t tempting…”

Something different darkened his eyes. She was alarmingly close to his face.

“It seems you’ve already caught on to how much I enjoy defying her, and keeping a woman as my guard is definitely defying her,” he admitted. “But…”

With a deft, skillful roll, Liam flipped her over, and rolled on top of her, pinning her arms with his hands at her wrists.

“We’ll have to see if you can keep up,” he told her darkly.

And then he gave into whim, ducking his head low, just to her neck. He breathed her in. Yes, it had been her earlier that had smelled of flowers and other secretive feminine scents. He lingered there for a moment before lifting his head and staring down at her again.

“I thought so. For future reference, you might want to cover your scent when you’re masquerading as a man. Now, I believe it’s past time for us to be getting ready, don’t you, Dameon?”

A corner of his mouth tilted up, a flash of his wicked nature, and then he rolled gently away, gained his feet, and went to change. But he kept in mind that, unless he had some sort of desire to drive himself mad, he would need to stay a considerable distance away from Demona for the rest of the time that she was in his service.

~!~!~!~

When he went down to the ball hours later, Liam went down alone. He’d left Demona in his room to her own devices, allowing her privacy to bathe and find clothing. He certainly didn’t want to be in the same room with her when she did so.

So, gritting his teeth, Liam had bore the pain of his first entrance into the ballroom alone. He spotted his mother easily, and made a point to venture to the farthest side of the room, taking cover behind a crowd of gossiping men and women. He would attempt to blend for as long as he could to avoid meeting Miss Beatrice until he absolutely had to.

Hopefully, by then, Demona would be there to intervene if she turned out to be the ugly cow he expected her to be.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:00 am

He seemed almosst too proper for a moment startled under her. It was sort of funny and sad at the same time. She had been a tom boy on a farm growing up with more guy friends the her dad though was proper but the girls aways shunned her. So this sort of show was nothing knew to her but to him. Demona bite her lip lightly.

" I did have a mother and I do have a aunt that wants me to wed more than anything so that maybe that they can get some money out of the deal. So as most pushy bitches go I have had them too." Demona laughed Her aunt held men out to Demona when ever she went home but Demona would never look at them. Last time she went home her aunt told her not to come back until she was wed. Bitch.

Demona looked at him and raised an eye brow," Yeah but I will still pretend to be a man. I will not take the chance of losing my head for your fun and games. I will pretend to be the girl you like when your mom gets pushy and John can take my place as your guard for a few hours. But other than that back into my black suit and mask." Demona was about to push off of him but Prince Liam slide one hand up her spin and the other for her hands. With a small yip Demona was on her back with his weight pressed down on her.

Now this was to close. Demona liked control and with her hands restrained by his it made her panic a bit. Demona closed here eyes and then looked up into his. HIs blonde hair tumbled around his face making him look so sweet but you could see the desire in his eyes. Demona did not wiggle or move. She just waited. " Of course I can keep up as long as people stop taking pot shots at you." Demona laughedand her shoulder started to hurt a bit under all the pressure but that vanished form her mind when Liam moved his head close o her neck.

Deep breaths demona deep breaths Demona tried to tell herself Liam's hair brushed her cheek and shoulder. Demona turned a bit trying to look down at what the hell was he doing but instead got a bit caught up in the moment. She took a brief sniff of Liams' hair. He smelled sweet and musky. The John flashed into her mind. O god her was going to be so worried about her. She had very little time to get him to deal with this and then get ready but at the same time having Liam pressed against her almost made it hard to want to move. Just something felt right with him right there. Was it the money or the power. No. Maybe it was that Demona had a death wish. That was mostlikely it. Then like the entire encounter Liam shifted his weight and then was off to get ready leaving Demona there just looking at the celling. What has she gotten herself into.

~!~!~!~!~

" John?" Demona called out. Had wrapped herself back up the best she could with the torn black cloth and went for the guard area. " John?!" Demona wanted to scream but then John walked around the door with a smile on his face until he saw her. John walked over to her like he would any man in the unit and looked at her." Please tell me your okay." He pleaded in a hushed tone.

Demona looked up at him with her blue eye and shook her head no.John grabbed her by the arm and dragged her into his room and closed the door tight. " Whats going on demona?" Demona smiled and took off the mask and then started to slip out of the torn shirt. " Well its started off with a nice time with the prince and turned int me saving his ass from being shot." Demona tossed the shirt to the floor and turned around. John gasped and raced over to side hiss arms around her and his her shoulder lightly. John spun her around in his arms and looked into her eyes. " So I took one and lost alot of blood well not alot but enough to make me pass out. Prince Liam."

" Prince Liam!" JOhn gasped.

" Yes Liam came back and picked me off the ground and took me back o the castle but he was worried about the wound and umm well thats why my shirt looks like that he ripped it open to tie the wound." John's brow furrowed as he looked at her." He took me to his room and hid me there until I came back to which was a few hours later. I used some of my smoothness and smarts. He was just going to let me go and leave the guard but you know I can not go back to the life I had."

John pushed away from Demona and growled," You could have left. You could have married me but you.." John closed his eyes and balled up his fist. " You stayed n instead of picking us. Demona."

" John I stayed on to get the life we want for our kids. I am not some bar maid nor am I going to be the farmer girl until I am ready and I am not ready I am only twenty-two. Thats not the point the point is I am safe you have the best person watching the prince and for the most part out of harms way like you wanted and you still have me." Demona walked over the john's bed and got a black shirt out form under it. John walked up behind and her wrapped his arms around her. Demona lend back into his embrasure and kissed him over her shoulder. John slide her around so that they faced one another and began to kiss a line down her neck." John I god I would but right now we have part of my bargain to full fill and a dance to protect." John Grabbed Demona's Legs and wrapped then around his waist.

" Your are one hard woman to deal with." John kissed her lips and slowly dropped them down on the bed." Your should be nice to me." John grinned.

Demona purses her lips tightly. The second time a man has pinned her in the last few hours. Demona hoped this was not going to be a normal thing. Demona raised up to meet john's lips. Demona loved John so much but why did Liam's face flash in her mind.

~!~!~!~!~

John walked out into the dance area with a smile on his face. He was a bit upset but with a woman like that in his bed how could he ever be mad at her long. God she was the devil.John dipped and move thought the large crowd over to the prince and knelt," Prince Liam I will be taking Dameon's place for the night he was called away." John stood up and looked over at the Prince and smiled," Sorry about the suprise sir No better man to serve then Dameon. He just has a few flaws."

~!~!~!~!~!

Demona rushed out of John's room in her black out fit and then out of the court yard. She rushed to John's house and went through her things. A lovely grown that was her mothers fell into her hands and Demona almost wanted to cry. It was the only thing that looked good enough for one of these things but it was also the dress she had wanted to wear for her wedding. Now john would see it. She would have to find another dress later. Demona turned and left the dress on the bed and rushes to the local stream to wash.

Demona was ready just before night fall. Her long black hair curled around her face and then fell around her body to the middle of her back. her face was pale but her cheeks held a bit of rose coloring to them and her dress looked prefect. It was green with cream and gold trim. She looked liked a fay almost enchanting delicate. She slipped into a pair of slippers that matched the dress and walked out of the house.

Her heart started to beat faster as she neared the palace. Her dagger was tight to her inner thigh and a dagger was placed snuggled between her breast. Demona slipped in the back way sweet talking a few guards. She never really had trouble with getting what she wanted with men but she was no whore nor has she ever bedded anyone but John. Demona slipped into the ball and started her rounds of the area. Looking over people chatting with other people drinking a drink. Finally she made it around to where Liam and John were. Demona lowered her gaze and she met John's and he just looked at her like she was the last woman on earth and he knew she was his. Make a woman blush. Demona walked slowly over to the and bowed before them," Good evening Prince Liam I hope your are ejoying the wonderful ball." Demona looked up at him and smiled," Butt face find you yet?"

John looked at demona like she was insaine but held his tongue. he was always mister perfect.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:23 am

Liam jolted slightly when John spoke to him, having been turned the other way, and for a moment fearing that he’d been caught by his mother. Not that his mother sounded like a man, but Liam had, for the moment, had other things more pressing on his mind. Like his horseback ride and near-death experience. Slightly embarrassed that he’d jumped like a little girl at the sound of John’s throat, Liam cleared his voice and nodded aloofly in his direction.

“Yes, I’ve noticed that he’s very capable.”

Liam tried to smile slightly, to show that he meant no harm, but it didn’t quite look like much more than a pained grimace. So this man had been in on the secret too? And he’d willingly allowed a woman to stand as his guard? Perhaps that was why the smile hadn’t quite reached his face. He thought John might be a bit of a lunatic allowing a woman to do such a thing. Maybe they were related? Maybe that was why John had felt compelled.

But, studying him, Liam could find no resemblance to the woman who’d been sprawled out, wounded, on his bed earlier that day.

However, when Demona finally did arrive, it wasn’t hard to see what tie it was, exactly, that Demona had on John. Unfortunately, he’d been staring at John’s face when she made her appearance, and the expression that had crossed it could be mistaken for nothing else. He wasn’t quite sure why the lustful adoration on John’s face could so suddenly make his chest tighten , his face redden. Or why it would suddenly so dampen his mood, so suddenly turn it rather surly.

That was an easy question to answer when Liam finally turned and got a good look at Demona himself. She might have been beautiful wrapped even in her black drapes, but in her dress, she was stunning. Just the sight of her clogged up the breath in his lungs, and, for a second, Liam thought he might suffocate. His instincts next were almost animal: the quick tug in her direction, the sudden surge of jealousy to know that it was at John she looked, the desire to fight for territory.

Liam’s eyes darkened, his face became pinched, and he looked away from her just to be able to breathe again. That certainly wasn’t a reaction he was used to, nor one he wished to suffer from. His desire for her in his room—which he finally recognized now—had been foolish and pointless. Like his mother so often reminded him, he was meant for other women, and Demona obviously already had her man. Liam barely contained the desire to glare at John, though the idea that he could easily do away with the man with his position flickered briefly through his mind. He pushed it away. Jealousy wasn’t becoming.

"Good evening Prince Liam I hope your are ejoying the wonderful ball." Demona looked up at him and smiled," Butt face find you yet?"

His stomach clenched uncomfortably at her smile, so he focused above her head again, though he immediately regretted it. The action forced him to meet his mother’s gaze from across the room. With her dainty little wave, she came hurrying in his direction.

“No, but I imagine that’s what is about to happen.” He spared Demona one simmering glance before stepping around her. “I guess I’ll be seeing you in a little while.”

It was probably not good for either of them that he would, but Liam forced himself to walk away, to meet his mother midway, and that at least would keep him from being publicly humiliated by her prattling. She threw up her hands as she met him, snatching his wrist, and turning to drag him toward the inevitable Beatrice.

“Oh, you’ll just love her, Liam, dear!” she cried, laughing jovially. “She only just arrived, and she’s a beauty, you’ll see. Your father approves too. She’s so finely connected.”

Liam scowled. Connected to who? The duke of France? He wouldn’t put it past his mother and her match-making idiocy.

“Here she is!” his mother informed him, as they moved around a large group of gossiping guests.

Liam froze as they came upon Beatrice. His mother released his wrist to take hers and pull her gently toward her son. Which was a good thing, as he feet had suddenly become rooted to the floor.

Unlike previously conceived notions, Beatrice was anything but hideous. With pale, almost translucent skin, she seemed to shimmer in the ballroom light. Her hair was long, curling and red, while her eyes were bright, clear green. The combination seemed to be boldened by her skin. She was slender, almost a head shorter than him, and poured snugly into a pale blue dress. Unlike his reaction to Demona, his reaction to Beatrice seemed to be mixed with inexplainable fear and lust. Not warm and comforting like Demona, but wild and terrifying.

“Liam, this is Beatrice, a countess of France. I’ll leave you two to get acquainted.” Elizabeth Gray slipped away, grinning triumphantly, completely misreading her son’s shock for desire.

“Good evening, prince Liam,” Beatrice greeted him.

Her voice was soft, sultry, and almost like a pur. She extended her hand to him, and years of habit had him taking it mechanically, bending to kiss it. It was as cold as ice.

“Good evening.”

He was certain that the crack in his voice was noticeable, but Beatrice only continued to smile and look up at him from under her lashes.

“Shall we dance then?”

“Of course.”

Liam, against some deeper warning in his body, drew her to him, one arm around her waist, one hand taking hers, and then he waltzed with her out onto the floor. She was an incredibly beautiful woman, but Liam couldn’t shake a strange feeling creeping up his spine. He wished he could break her mesmerizing spell and find Demona’s gaze somewhere across the room to signal that he was in dire need of help. But he couldn’t seem to look away from her, and she seemed completely aware of this. Her hand on his shoulder felt like ice.

“You’re an excellent dancer, prince. I was hoping you would be. You’re obviously everything else I was hoping for, but your dancing expertise seals the deal perfectly.”

Liam swallowed. He felt like an item being purchased from a grubby street market. Usually, he was in control around women, he was confident and self-assured, but he felt anything but in Beatrice’s presence, with her cold hands on him. As if she was physically and mentally stronger.

“Thank you.”

Her eyes glimmered with amusement at his inadequate responses. “Our families are eager for us to get along, I’m sure you know. I apologize now for the future, because I seem to find myself siding with them. I hope to see you again, Liam, and I’m certain I will.”

Liam stared down at her uncomfortably. It felt an awful lot like a threat. But her face was serene, and by appearances, she looked small, fragile, and anything but dangerous. Perhaps it was this that caused Liam to finally break the spell and look up for Demona.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:54 pm

Demona rolled her eyes and that shirk filled the air. Only his mother sounded that horrid. Have fun DEmona giggled in her head as he walked away. Then her eye rose up to John. His tan strong face had her shiver and his green eye seemed to filled her heart. She stood up and met him in a few short steps. " Sir John." She Bowed lightly and smiled. " You look well for dealing with so much. Care to dance?"

John looked at Demona and smiled. Good she was a pale queen perfection in the making. If she only had stayed out of the guards and at home she could look like that more often. John moved closer to her and took her hand in his. " My lady I would but we have a duty to take care of Liam is waiting for your end of the bargain you placed." Demona pouted but John could only laugh.

" I love you now get to work." She turned and John grabbed her ass as she walked away. Demona gasped and spun around with her cheeks a blaze. A few of the other guards laughed and joined John watching the crowd.

Demona walked back into the crowd. Her heart heavy because of the danger John was no in because of her. If the king found out John and Demona would both beheaded. Liam would get out of it and life would go on for everyone but them. Demona watched a lovely woman wrapped her arms around the Prince and Demona growled. She did not like her not at all.

Her skin to white almost like a corpses her face to perfect like a hand made doll. Demona looked at the other men close by them and they all stared and ogled the woman like a pack of horny toads.

With a sigh Demona drifted around watching Liam stare at her. Demona felt a tug at her heart. She sort of liked the way Liam had looked at her earlier. His eyes had been filled with lust and want. Demona felt her heart speed up a bit and Demona blushed. GO she had John and John still made her heart flutter. It was wonderful that feeling but why was her heart like this when she thought of Liam looking down at her pressed against her.

The dancers spun around the large room all dressed in their best. From Vibrant colors to gold and silver. Everyone was in there best hopping to get the prince to look their way but it looked like butt kiss had made her mark. Her beauty looking her a place in the next few weeks to weasel her way into a nice seat with a crown. Bitched and their shit. Demona sneared and the saw Liam Looked up. His eyes seemed almost drugged. Demona looked around the back at Liam was he okay? Softly Demona walked over to the pair and blushed.

The red head was not the perfect but damn close. Demona wanted to growl at the woman to go away and Leave Liam alone. She could feel the horrid sick air around the woman. Like death or danger. The woman screamed run but all the men wanted was more. Like a black widow or a praying mantis. A killer's blood raced in her veins. Demona bowed lightly and smiled at Prine Liam." Your majesty your promised me and dance and since you look a bit bored my I step in. Hopefully I can make your night a bit more alive." Demona looked at the woman as she move her out of the way and into Liam's arms ," I hope your moment with the prince was enjoyable I know I will enjoy my time." Demona blushed and looked at Liam.

Swiftly Demona moved Liam out of the woman's claws and out into the room. Her hand was tight in his and her arm wrapped around his neck felt wonderful. It was like a night form a fairy tale. Her dress moved around her and her hair swayed with the tune. Demona looked up into his eyes and then over at his mother. She was just in shocked. It was not the butt face girl it was a mistress. Demona brought herself closer to Liam and her heart fluttered again. No one was in the room at that moment. Only them. Demona liked her lips and looked up at Liam. " you dance very well." She whispered.

The music changed up a bit and slowed. Her eyes never moved from him to find John not once.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Liam felt a slight, clawing relief at his heart when he finally saw Demona slip through the crowd into his direction. Beatrice had been murmuring provocative conversation up until that point, and he was all but completely unnerved by it. Not because he couldn't handle her or her sly, meaningful comments, but because there was still that underlying something about her that made him feel like he was being targeted in a sniper's scope.

He could breathe a little easier as Demona transitioned into his arms, though it still wasn't completely normal. She made him a uneasy for an entirely different reason.

"Thanks," he muttered under his breath, grateful to see Beatrice slinking away into the crowd.

She looked anything but happy, but there was a strange, bitter smile on her face as she departed through the crowd, disappointing many of the men as they reached their hands out to her in offer of a dance. He didn't know where she was going, but he didn't particularly care either. He was just relieved when he was no longer fixed by her green, piercing eyes.

Though perhaps he wasn't completely out of the woods yet, he decided, as Demona suddenly drew him closer and whispered in his ear. He liked the feel of her in his arms--warm, curvy, and responsive. For a moment, he forgot that there was a man in the crowd that she belonged to. Some of his usual confidence returned, and he grinned down at her.

"I do many things very well. You just haven't given me credit for any of them yet," he told her, his expression devious.

He turned her slowly, keeping a rythmic pace with their steps. As they made one lazy twirl to the music, he was able to see his mother's indignant face across the crowd, and he found that he was no completely contented.

"You know, I think this might just prove useful--having you as my guard and all."

It was probably wrong that he meant this in more way than one, but Liam wasn't disturbed by any of the other implications she might read from this aloof comment. Maybe he meant for her to. After all, there wasn't much of him that was concerned with John. Liam was too used to getting what he wanted to see any real threat in the man. Now fully relaxed and composed again after his brush with Beatrice, Liam drew Demona even a step closer, carelessly trailing his fingers up her spine and then back down again.

It'd been a long time since he'd felt compelled to enjoy a woman, and Demona seemed like she would be able to handle what he threw at her. If earlier in the day was any indication to what she could handle.

"I hope you don't tire easily," he commented, "because I might not let you back out of my arms the rest of the night."

He looked down at her, his blue eyes sparking with mischief. "You're really beautiful when you're not wearing curtains. It's a shame you'll have to hide yourself again after tonight."

He ducked his head, hovering again at the crook of her neck, and breathed in. "I sort of like that smell as well."

Now that they were stuck together, why not have fun? He was attracted to her. It wasn't something he could continuously deny. It was there regardless, and he was intrigued by it. Maybe more than intrigued by it. He wanted it.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:37 pm

"I hope you don't tire easily," he commented, "because I might not let you back out of my arms the rest of the night." Demona looked up at Liam and smirked. " I can handle anything any man can handle." Demona moved in closer flirtatiously and whispered in his ear," But since I am a woman I can handle that side as well maybe one day we can see which of us can out last whom."

Demona blushed why was she so cheeky around him? Maybe because he felt fun to be around someone she could just be her tomboy self. " You know maybe was can arm wrestle later as long as the prince does not break a nail mommy might get made with me then." Demona grinned harder.

It just felt right in his arms. His warmth. She was dreaming. A prince in a kingdom that wanted to spin her around in circles as they tossed witty banter at one another.

. "You're really beautiful when you're not wearing curtains. It's a shame you'll have to hide yourself again after tonight."

His eyes held something that made Demona's heart race she wanted to see just why his eyes sparkled like that at her. " Well I don't have to hide all the time. I mean at night and such. I think I found a way to hide in the dark without all the mess of the curtain as you so put it."

Demona grabbed one of her long curled and looked up at Liam." I am going to cut my hair off into a boy look not to short about right around my chin to frame my face." Demona bit her lip. She liked being out of those horrid cloths and since now she had to live with the prince full time thanks to John. John she had forgotten about John but if she took her eyes off to find him it might be noticeable.

When Liam ducked his head into her neck Demona caught her breath. Again his with sniffing her. " You know sniffing people like some sort of hound may look a bit funny." Demona giggled and looked down towards his face. She licked her lips and smiled," But later if you need we can pay fetch." Demona laughed.

They swung around and DEmona saw his mother. It was sort of funny her face was not freaked out anymore then her eyes fled to the king. He was smiling. " Ummm Liam what does it mean when your dad looks like that. I am not really well acquainted with the royal family other than you ya know.You know since they look pleased with our coupling I mean our match I mean us dancing we could maybe sneak out the back door and head out for the night. I would prefer to get you back to your room....."Demona looked around for the woman but no sign made her feel a bit better until she realized how bad her last satment sounded. She looked up at him and took in a deep breath. God kiss me. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Liam cocked his head to the side, lifting a brow and attempting not to grin too widely at her. He had a very good idea that she could handle anything a man could--maybe more. She'd taken an arrow for him earlier, after all. And she'd continued to fight thereafter.

"Arm wrestle?" he repeated. "How exactly do you think I normally treat a lady?"

His smile faded a little as she talked about the nighttime. Though it was an innocent enough type of thing, it reminded him that they would be sharing the nights together. Alone, rather than in a ballroom full of people. It unsettled him and heated his blood at the same time. It might have reflected in his eyes, but he attempted to smother it before it leaked through. He might just frighten her if he didn't control his emotions and keep them from flashing across his face. Still, he couldn't quite seem to grasp them around her. As if there was something about her that drew them out.

" I am going to cut my hair off into a boy look not to short about right around my chin to frame my face."

Liam blinked, surfacing from his thoughts, and obliged himself by touching her hair as well. Her curls were soft and pliant against his hand, and he tugged them gently. A whole array of different ideas filtering through his head before he smartly cut them off.

"Yes, I like the length of your hair, but I can see as to how shorter will work better to your advantage, and implifying your face...well, you might just start to bowl everyone over."

He wasn't immune to the men that had turned to stare at her. It amused him that these high society gentlemen were oggling a lower class woman without realizing it. He wondered what they'd think if they knew her true position. They would be fools if they counted it against her. Liam had never seen a woman as interesting.

" Ummm Liam what does it mean when your dad looks like that. I am not really well acquainted with the royal family other than you ya know.You know since they look pleased with our coupling I mean our match I mean us dancing we could maybe sneak out the back door and head out for the night. I would prefer to get you back to your room....."

Liam glanced up at her question, spotted his father, and made a face before quickly looking away again. For amoment, he'd forgotten that he was still the game piece of his parents, and that they were only waiting to strategically place him. Liam turned them as inconspicuously as possible so that neither of them had to face his parents.

"That would mean," Liam started, trying again to smile, "that you've been approved of. At least, until they realize you have no wealthy background attached. They're just gloating now that I'm finally paying attention to someone."

His smile was genuine at her proposal, though it probably wasn't for the same reasons that she'd meant it. He enjoyed seeing a blush color her cheeks, however. More than he should have. It had that heat growing warmer, that constricting feeling in his chest growing tighter. It was an effort to breathe, but he held her gaze as he answered her, certain that what he was thinking would come through.

"Yes, I think I'd rather be there too."

With that, Liam sent a scathing smile to his parents, tucked Demona's arm through his own, and led her out the terrace doors only to make a direct right and lead her down through the gardens toward the door that they would be able to enter to sneak up into his room without chance of being caught. He led her to his room, each step he took adding another sliver of something inappropriate into his thoughts. But why the hell was he trying to play the proper prince now?

He allowed them both the chance to slip into his room, and then, almost before the door closed behind them, Liam turned, without warning, gathered her into his arms, and pressed his lips against hers, straining against her in the effort of his need to kiss her. He didn’t allow her the chance to protest, but slid his hands into her hair and held her pinned against the door.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Demona smiled at his Parents as they walked out int he night sky and bowed to them like she had been taught as a child. Proper was something Demona was at least when she needed to be. The slipped off the balcony and then into the garden. The smell of roses and water lilies filled the air. It was so lovely out in the night sky. The moon was full and filled their path with light they needed.

With a smile on her face Demona looked up at her Prince. Her hand locked with his as they fled from the prying eyes f the ball. Into the darkness of their desire. Demona took a deep breath and picked up her skirt a bit to make sure it was not dragging. God it was amazing. This feeling of freedom from her life. It was like a dream.

The door opened to the castle with a small creek and Liam was about to enter first but Demona got in front of him ," Just because I look like the dame in this dress does not mean I am not your guard." Demona looked down the hall. She nodded and Liam lead her the rest off the way to his room.

Demona heart pounded as the door opened softly but before she could even say a word. Liam hand her in his arms and his lips pressed to hers. Demona moaned softly into his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck forgetting her place for getting he was her Prince forgetting everything but the heat that seemed to spark between them. Demona Felt his hand slide up her spin and into her hair. " Easy," she groaned but Liam took hold of her hair and held her against the door.

This was insane, god what if someone found them. Like this wrapped in one another's arms. Demona Brought her lips away from Liam's and looked at him. Took a moment for her eyes to adjust in the dim candle lite room but his face made her feel so safe so good inside. " Liam," She whispered as she tired to slow her breath. " We have to stop." Demona pressed her lips to his forgetting her own words and pushed off the door with her back.

Demona pulled Liam's hand from her hair and pushed him back towards his back. Demona stopped and spun them around so that she fell onto his bed like he had her this morning. With a small growl Demona grabbed Liam's shirt and pulled him to her. Thats when Sir John walked in.

JOhn Looked at Demona and Liam.Liam pulled on top of her like Demona was some sort of harlot. Her dress was pulled up so that her thighs showed. An embarrassment. Not only to him but the guards. A whore of a woman. Thats all she was a whore. John tore across the room and Grabbed Demona by her hair out from Liam. He would not touch Prince Liam it was the Whore he would harm.

" Your a cow of a woman nothing goes against getting what Demona wants. Is this not what you wanted? The guard position you did all of this just to get your grubby little fingers into moeny. You could never be happy a poor farm's wife no. You had to try and be the mistress while the king and queen sat in the throne marring of their son." John Smacked her across the face and into the floor but never let go of the hand off of hair he had.

Demona looked up at him her eyes filled with tears. She loved him not Liam. " John please its not like that I. John you have to stop or someone might hear." Demona felt a ping of saddness as she realized that John hated her more than anything not just now but before.

" You where never happy with me. You always wanted more. Always more more more. Your stupid Bitch." John pulled back and hit her again. Harder this time. He let go of her hair and she flew across the room. " Prince Liam I will make sure this harlot does not ever bother you again ever. She needs to be thrown in the castle dungeon. The filth. Takes anyone into her bed that she can bespell. Witch."

Demona looked up. Her left eye was already blackening. " I am not what you call me. I am no Harlot. I am not a whore."

" Silence witch before you bespell us again." John knew alll to well the moment someone screamed witch it was a death sentence.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Liam listened to her moan against him and knew that her protest was more of a passing comment than a demand. She responded to his touch and kiss like he'd hoped: like a woman that had wanted exactly what he had. When she directed them both to the bed, he went willingly, though careful about how much weight he put against her. She might have been capable of holding her own against a man, but Liam had the secret desire to be gentle with her. He pressed his lips to hers, to her throat, and then back to her lips. All the while his hands trailed up her sides and over her.

He was so taken by her that he didn't hear the door open. He wasn't even sure what had happened when she was suddenly pulled from beneath him. All he could comprehend for several moments was that what he wanted had been taken from him, and that the warmth he had just felt was quickly giving away to cold. Confused and needy, Liam turned, saw John, and quickly slid off the bed. His automatic response was to make up an excuse, but then he saw John hit her.

His stomach lurched in response, and it took longer than it should have for him to go from sickened to furious. Perhaps because he could hardly believe that the man that had seemed so smitten by Demona earlier was now beating her. Like an ancient clock, the cogs in Liam's mind turned slowly. Liam listened to him belittle her, and finally the gears clicked into place.

And, for a moment, all he saw was red. It blinded him--the fury that bubbled up so quickly and ferociously--as he listened to Demona trying to explain and being beaten for her attempts. And then John mentioned witch, and Liam understood all the implications. His fury only doubled. Demona had just saved his life this morning. He wouldn't allow her to lose hers now. Especially not now.

Without thinking of the consequences, Liam took two steps and closed in on John. The man was larger than him, but Liam was capable of a lot more than he let on. Still, he kept his hands at his sides for now, clenched readily into fists.

"You will release her. Right now," he hissed, angrily. "And you will not touch her again. Speak one word of witch, tell anyone of her true identity, and it will be you that is hanged. Rest assured, my friend. It will not be long before I am king."

Liam broke his gaze to glance down at Demona. Her face was already bruised and pained. At his side, his hand twitched. One second longer, and he was going to attack. Anything to keep that expression from Demona's face.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:40 pm

John growled but when his prince stood up he knelt before him," Your Highness I am only looking out for your best I was stupid for letting a woman in to protect you r blinded by her. She is a horrid woman willing to do anything to get her way but I will be quiet." John stood up looking down at her and smiled. her face was brusie and broken ugly. He prayed it stayed that way so that the prince hand no use for her.

" She does not report to me any longer she can find another commander to hide your secret. "He looked at Liam and with that once glace it was the stare hatred. Liam had stolen Demona from him and all she could ever be to him was a good fuck. " I will take my leave I hope you lock your door this time." Sir john spins around and walks out the door just in time to miss a dagger that Demona had flung. The dagger stuck in the door at the same hight as Johns head.

John growled and stomped out of the castle screw the king for get his son. All they were just place holders until they were killed and then someone else too there place. John walked into the alley below and down to the brothel he loved to visit on the night Demona would not see him. Not that she had ever given herself to him. One reason that bothered him even more about everything. For money she would raise her skirt and do anything needed. Whore. John looked inside but none of the woman looked like there were in the best of moods or maybe it was just him.

With a sigh John turned and walked towards the tavern. He would drink the night away. What did his life really mean now? The one thing he loved just stabbed him in the back but one day she would not be next to her little prince. John Laughed at the thought of stabbing her in the back like she had him but with a real knife.

Demona growled and then started to cry.Her face felt hot and swollen. Demona was unsure if her nose had been broken but what did it matter. The one man she loved just beat her and hated her and it was her fault. She looked up Prince Liam and cried harder. It was all of bunch of emotions maybe because of the stress or the closeness she had felt with Liam but all of that lead her to Liam's bed and out of the man she loved for many many years.

Her shoulder still hurt badly and now her face great. Demona picked herself up off the floor and walked over to the door," I am sorry Prince Liam that should not have been something that you should have seen. I was not doing my duty of protecting you. If someone else had entered you could have been very hurt." Tears pured down her face. and she pulled the dagger out of the door and grabbed her hair. She cut fast and held a long pony tail in her hand.

Her new hair curled a little but not much . It did not really make her look like a man but with a bit of dirt and the right lighting she would be fine. " A new look for my new life." Demona laughed softly and then fell to her knees.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Liam's mouth had formed a tight, thin line by the time that John had said all he had to say and departed. When Demona's dagger rung in the wood of his door, Liam wished she had have thrown it seconds before. Before the door had closed and the man had disappeared. THough it would have done no good at all. It would have only created yet another problem in their already overturned world.

Hissing out a breath through his clenched teeth, Liam went to Demona just as she cut through her hair and slid to the floor. Not quite gentle, he took her wrist and pulled her back to her feet to stand level with him. Because it made him slightly wary, he pried her dagger from her hand and tossed it aside to clatter on the floor. Then, he simply stared down at her. Each bruise and cut on her face made his expression harden even more.

"Don't apologize to me," he spoke finally. "I'm the one that initiated that. It was my fault. I'm sorry."

He wasn't. Not at all. Though he was beyond pissed, beyond furious, there was still the part of him that registered that John was now out of the way, and what he wanted was now free for the taking. Or somewhat free. What the hell was he thinking? Obviously, she'd loved the man, and it wasn't as if he could offer the same thing. She wasn't a princess, a duchess, or a countess. That basically made her off-limits.

And why would that matter to him? He'd never agreed with protocol. And this was just another situation in which he was desperately tempted to strain against it.

"You should have knocked the bastard senseless. I'm sure you could have done it." It was a lame attempt at a joke, though he wasn't entirely joking either. "Look, in his company or not, I expect you to still stick around as my guard. I'll keep my hands off of you if that's what it will take, but you're the best guard I've had so far."

Somewhere in the course of this, his hands had strayed to her arms, and he'd been rubbing them lightly. He dropped them now, though he had no intention of keeping his hands-off promise for long. Just long enough to get her to relax again.

----

Out of the shadows of the castle grounds, Beatrice stalked quietly behind the hulking form of John. Her lips were curved lightly in amusement, though the smile wasn't full as it was half-tainted with a jealousy she hadn't felt in awhile. Her sense of hearing and smell were acute. She hadn't had to be that close to Liam Gray's room to get the gist of what was going on. It was fortunate that she'd followed the prince as he'd snuck away from the ballroom. So it looked as if she was going to have some competition.

Beatrice barely contained her low, sultry laugh. That was fine. She could handle competition. She actually felt sorry for the woman. To think she might believe that she could hold a candle to her. She would have Liam Gray in the end, as her king or as her meal, it didn't matter to her. Though she enjoyed the idea of having him as both, maybe even as her toy. What did it matter? As long as she had him. As long as she tasted that blood.

But, until then, she was hungry, and this John fellow had happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time interfering with the wrong people. She could handle Demona well enough on her own. She didn’t want John leaking any secrets that would complicate her path to Liam.
That was why, as he neared the tavern toward which he sulked, Beatrice finally stepped into view. She’d changed into slim, long men’s pants with a loose shirt. Her red hair was pinned back, and her green eyes were shadowed by the night, but she still looked like a mythical goddess, frightening yet alluring at the same time. Irresistable by anyone. She lifted a pale hand in beckoning and smiled coyly at John.

“Excuse me, sir. I notice that you’re travelling alone. Such a shame. Would you like company?” There was no sense in playing the innocent lamb when she’d seen the man considering stopping into a whore house. “I was just on my way home. I could use an escort.”
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:28 pm

John looked up at the red head. Her face rang clear the woman the queen had been so happy about showing up. The one woman she figured had enough of everything to keep her ignorant son occupied. John sneered and though prince Liam needed more than one woman to keep his mind clear. Just why his. Why in the life of everything Demona? John smiled softly and looked her over. " You look like your on the wrong side of town milady. I will escort you back to the right side. This place is for the peasants and low lifes." John took her arm in his and walked away from the tavern.

John looked at her.She was beautiful and alluring but something about her made his skin crawl. Maybe it was how cold her hand was or how she seemed to glide instead of walk. John cared less. Get the lady Liam wanted for a queen home. Why not is was his job to protect people. " If I may be so bold Milady your very beautiful Prince Liam has fine taste i women." John wished he was drunk. He wished he could forget what he had saw. He knew Demona would take him back if he crawled to her but the sight of her with him made his stomach lurch.

" So milady where do you hail form if I may ask," John asked as he tried to calm to air around them.Long night ahead while not make light of it. She was a lovely woman maybe she needed some company.

Demona felt that Liam's intentions were good but that the same time knew he wanted this. It was a weird feeling but she could also see it in his eyes. Not like when he looked at Butt face. he looked more bespelled then lusting. She turned away from Liam and walked over to the cot that had been brought in for her to use as she guarded him. It had been a long night but sleep would not come to her now. Nothing seemed to be right. her life had been turned up side down.

Demona just wrapped her arms around herself and stood there. The dress was ruined from the small scuffle. Blood and rips seemed to over the fabric more then not. " Please turn around I need to get out of this." Demona did not turn around to see if Liam moved or shielded his eyes. With her heart she figured he would be more of a gentleman then not. Her fingers slipped under the fabric that was on her shoulders and then to the ties that held the dress together. With one quickly tug the dress loosened and then fell to the ground.

" You know I was caught up as well. Since I met you something seemed to be there between us a kindled friendship.." Demona sighed and grabbed her curtains as he called them. She would have to find something better suited. Demona picked them up and looked at them and then dropped them. " But my question my lord." Demona walked over to his wardrobe and opened it without asking," is, did you really not mean for this to happen? I mean you could not want me that badly to make my life a living hell. I can never love you I am not of royal nor noble blood. "

Demona drug in and found a pair of black riding pants and a long sleeved black shirt the tied up the front but was loose. " Or would you keep me as your mistress while your red headed wife bares you children?" Demona felt a bit hurt by everything. Truly it was her fault as well but for a man of his power to just be so freaking aloof. I mean I would have never done this. Its not right. John loved me." Demona felt a bitter anger fill her heart and love was not there for John anymore. Maybe it was only a lie that Demona had given him. It had not been the first time John had hit her.

Demona slide the shirt over her head and it slide right past her ass and then stomped over to Liam. She had the pant in her hand and even with the black and blue bruises you could see the anger in her face," You ruined everything now I protect you nothing." Demona growled and tossed the pants to the floor. " Your like ever other king crude rude and a womanizer!" Demona slapped him in the face. This time she did not fall to the ground anger just engulfed her.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Beatrice was not disuaded that this man did not seem to grasp what she'd truly meant by escorting her home. That was fine. It wasn't as if she didn't enjoy being treated as a lady, but it was a run-of-the-mill type thing that she was far too used to and bored of. She wasn't the proper princess she'd pretended to be at the ball. She was barely a princess at all. She'd claimed her power by killing the real royalty and placing herself on their throne. It had been too easy.

"France," she told him vaguely.

It was the place where she'd claimed her title, but not where she was originally from. She'd been a little bit of everywhere. She'd lived many different places, tried many different customs, and was just generally too restless to stay rooted. That was how things got when you lived long enough to see everything in the world more than once. After that, she was left to her own devices to entertain herself. She sent John a sly glance, her lips twitching. He was an interesting man. And very strong-willed it seemed, if not a bit ruthless.

Beatrice enjoyed ruthless.

"But, as you were saying before, Liam's taste in women has nothing to do with me. I selected him. I choose what I want." She lifted a brow in his direction. "You seem like a man that would appreciate that, who would appreciate the fact that the prince is really just a means to an end. He's a sap really."

A handsome sap, who happened to have a very alluring scent. Perhaps that was all she really wanted: his blood and his power.

"You, sir, you seem like you would know how to rule a kingdom better."

She was sugar-coating him, but not entirely lying. He seemed to have the hardened core that Liam lacked. It was a pity that his blood didn't smell as sweet. Still, it wasn't as if she wouldn't still try for a taste. She glanced his way again, eyeing his neck. Lust stirred. But she wouldn't take him just yet. Maybe he could prove to better use.

"Would you take his place if you could?" she questioned lightly, but it was a loaded question. It would decide the night.
----
She was caught up? Liam snorted. That seemed to be an understatement in comparison to what was between them. After all, they'd ended up on his bed, and all he'd had to do to ignite that flame was kiss her. There was more than friendship between them. If there hadn't been, the sight of her tonight wouldn't have knotted him up.

"I kissed you, didn't I?" he growled. "That means I had every intention of doing so. I'm not the lover that your friend John was, but I'm something, at least. Something better than that."

He said this with his back turned, as he'd obediently turned his eyes as she changed. He might have been a bit ruthless with her earlier, but he wasn't such a cad.

Liam recoiled as she slapped him. For a moment, he saw the red again, but it was more like pink. It barely became full-flamed. He certainly didn't enjoying being slapped, but there was something about it being her that had slapped him that stirred him as much as it pissed him off. He listened as she insulted him after that, but only allowed it to get that far before he grabbed her wrist and jerked her roughly against him so that she was stuck against his chest.

"Look, I realize that I've destroyed your little affair, but that man hit you. If he'd loved you, he wouldn't have, and I should have broken his arm for it," he hissed. "And you can call me all the names you like, but you're not doing anything but making me want you more."

He grinned furiously, daring her to say something else. And then he merely shrugged, as if he was trying to infuriate her as well. “I’m sure in time you’ll forget him.”

He ran his hand up her side. “And I’m certain what previously conceived notions you have of me, but I won’t be saddled into something I don’t want. If I want you, I’ll have you. If I want Beatrice, I’ll have Beatrice. But, right now, I’m not thinking of a red-head.”

His eyes had darkened, his voice had dropped to a dangerous pitch.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Demona gasped As Liam pulled her into him her face throbbed and felt tight but she could fell the red rush to taint her cheeks. Demona shook her head and tear filled her eyes again. " He was no love affair Liam He was the man I was going to marry in a few years once I got my land. " Demona wrapped her arms around Liams neck and just cried. One thing she never felt right doing with anyone else. She just cried.

A few hours later when the moon was high in the sky Demona laid in Liams' arms. Nothing had happened between them. Demona was to raw to hurt alone scared. She was a woman her emotions had taken over more than she had liked but with his arms wrapped around her she felt safe. It was not right what John had been doing or did to her face but she thought she had loved him. He did not do it that often just when he was really made or drunk. It was almost a relief to find and end to the love she had for him.

" Liam," Demona whispered and and curled into his chest. " Thank you for holding me. I am such a poor guard. there is so much more to this. I feel so happy in your arms." Demona bit her lip in anger love at first sight was bullshit. She never believed it. It was not her thinking at all you had to get to know them to be with them everything. On the other hand Liam.... it had to be the power that made her so nuts but Demona never really wanted power.

" So butt face was very pretty but," Demona pulled her head away from Liam and looked up at him with her bruises. At least the swelling had went down. " I did not like her. Let alone I looked much better in your arms." Demona punched Liam lightly on the arm and laughed," I could so see you now Hey mom I don't want the princess of France but I want the girl that has nothing to her name that has been masquerading as a guard most of her life." Demona rubbed the back of her head and laughed more. it was so stupid but the image of being the princess to his prince seemed to keep rolling around in her head.

Demona pulled at her short curls and looked them over. " I beat my head looks like I butchered it. I will have to find someone to get the loss strains tomorrow at some point. Will you be taking a day with butt face?"
~!~!~!~!

John Looked at Beatrice and raised and eyebrow," You know I could kill them all its so sad how stupid they are in the castle. What does my life matter right now away. Liam tried to sleep with my soon to be wife now beaten witch that she is. So to let you know I am sure he is not going to be faithful let alone around when you think he should be. He is a freaking prick." John just growled and kept walking. He was so made and this woman with all her questions.

" I could rule better because I think about my people not the nobles they are mostly fat cows the live like pigs while everyone else starves. I would love to bath in their blood like they bath in my friends tax money. If I had the power I would do alot more than most kings about pompous ass and women like Demona." John turned and looked at Beatrice. He wanted to see her face. She had been the first one he had ever told this to all the hate and rage inside just seemed to bubbled out like a fountain. Her Beauty pulled him in and all she was is a princess like the rest.

John turned quickly and pushed Beatrice into the stone wall off a house and ducked his head into her neck and he pawed at her. " How about you take me with you. Kill Liam bring me in and then watch the blood flow." John Bite her shoulder as her as he could trying to draw blood. He loved pain torture and blood.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:52 pm

"He was no love affair Liam He was the man I was going to marry in a few years once I got my land. "

The simple statement sent a ripple of guilt through him, but he still couldn’t be completely sorry. It was selfish, but he’d always been selfish. No sense in pretending. Still, her grief softened his hardened exterior, and Liam found himself whittling away a few hours with her in his arms. Holding her was the least he could do, but it still wasn’t completely selfless. He liked the feel of her in his arms too much.

When she curled into his chest, he was undone. This was, in fact, the closest he’d ever been to a woman. Mentally, he’d always kept himself aloof.

“Don’t be foolish. You’re the best guard I’ve ever had. The most good-looking one too.”

He smiled slightly, though it was almost humorless. He couldn’t quite detach himself in such a way with Demona. It would have been better if he could have, but he was already in too deep. He already wanted too much. He trailed his hand lightly up and down her arm.

“I can’t say that I enjoyed her much either,” he admitted quietly.

He could still recall the cold, anxious feeling she gave him. Like he should have been running for his life. The way she’d pinned him with her stare had been unnerving and unsettling, and he couldn’t quite dismiss it. Something about her had been terribly wrong.

When she mentioned his parents, Liam turned and studied her more closely, his expression serious, almost grim. They were a constant nag on his mind. Everything he did seemed to be within the set boundaries they’d given him. It was constraining and it made him restless and sometimes hostile.

“My parents have their own ideas for me, and I have some as well.”

He toyed with her cropped hair. It was still silky in his grip, and still as enjoyable. He didn’t care that it was cut a little jagged and haphazardly. He actually thought he might have liked it as much like that. There was something not quite tamed about it like Demona.

“I’ll have to see her,” he admitted finally. “If she returns.”

He lifted his hand and cupped her chin lightly so that she had to look him in the eye. He wasn’t thinking of Beatrice. Though her beauty had been mesmerizing, it wasn’t the same, and it didn’t have him trapped like Demona’s did.

“But it won’t be her that I’m thinking about, or that I want. Remember that,” he said softly.

It probably wasn’t enough for her. It shouldn’t have been, but Liam couldn’t find a way around it just yet. Carefully, he brushed a kiss against her lips, and decided that he would find a way to keep her. Even if he had to defy his parents. That was what he enjoyed doing the most, after all.

---
Beatrice was more than pleased with John’s reply. It was, more or less, exactly what she’d been hoping to hear. The aggressiveness she’d detected in him earlier while eavesdropping on his scene between Demona and Liam returned in full force. Perhaps he was the one she’d been looking for—not Liam Gray, who, at first had seemed callous, but now seemed rather docile next to this man. Perhaps she could have a little of both. Beatrice always enjoyed getting everything she wanted.

When he turned suddenly and pushed her against the wall, Beatrice gave a strangled laugh of delight. The brick behind her bruised and scraped her hip, but it wasn’t unpleasant. In nature, she was just as aggressive as John, if not more so. Though he might have been wicked at heart, she was wicked by nature and design. She hurt and killed as he had only desired to hurt and kill. Perhaps she could help him with this deficiency.

She gave a soft, dark chuckle as he ran his hands roughly across her and nipped at her neck. A shiver raced up his spine. To think that someone was biting at her neck. Venom pooled at the back of her throat in response, and Beatrice knew fully well what she was to do now. It was all too clear to her.

“You took the words right out of my mouth, John,” she agreed with his malicious plan, though she would adjust it just slightly in a better way.

With surprising strength, she clasped his shoulders and pushed him slightly away, just far enough so that she could look him in the eye and ascertain that he would hear and understand everything she had to say. If she was going to make a minion, she was going to have an obedient one.

“I will take care of Liam. I will be the one to kill him. Understand? His blood is mine. You can do as you wish with Demona, but I’ll take care of the prince,” she told him. “However, there’s one other thing that must be done if we want to make sure that your new reign as king won’t be opposed.”

She then moved her hands to the collar of his shirt and pulled him close again. Her breath was in his face, and it smelled of honey and flowers. It was so intoxicating, that it might have made him completely miss the sight of her fangs.

“Get ready, John, because we’re about to rule this kingdom.”

With that, she ducked her head, and, in a swift and ruthless movement, she sunk her fangs into his vulnerable neck. His blood gushed out to meet her, coating her tongue and sliding down her throat. It wasn’t as delicious as she knew Liam’s would soon be, but it was a means to an end, and it was wonderful just for that. She purred against him as she drained him and made him like her. A few more moments, and she would have her future king.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}   Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt} Empty

Back to top Go down

Something There {OnexOne - Aisha & Whitt}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next