A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The night air

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

The night air Empty
PostSubject: The night air   The night air EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:03 pm

Night. The one thing that in all Dracula stories was the friends of the vampire.Bram Stoker was a interesting read by no means was he even close to the reality of a vampire. Not sure is he tripped on so good shit or if he was just out of his human mind but to mix the reality of a shifter and a vampire and the fat that we don't like garlic, I love garlic, just amazes me. I know by being a vampire I tend to be the darkness in everyone's happy life but to me being one of the undead is part of living my life that I know embrace after I let go of my humanity.

Demona thought as she slide her long white fingers along the side of her hayabusa. The black paint was decorated with images that is you did not look close enough you would never be able to see. She had the artist paint the bike to resemble her. The black was for her look. Her long black hair that flowed around her back and her dark blue eyes; most likely a bit of the evilness the artist saw in the vampire part of her as well but that was okay she could be evil.

The images were everything they chatted about. She talk of her amazing adventures her explorations in the amazon and the man that took her soul, Rais the bastard. She cried over things little like the roses the once covered her castle in England had died because of a fire. She had loved the roses something to remind her that she was still human some where under the perfection of death.The man that painted her bike in the end fell in love with her. The poor were was a good friend of hers but a love between the tow of them would have never worked. DEmona could never really let anyone get close after so many had been taken from her. Two hundred years gives a new meaning to people taken out of your life by death.

With a small and knowing smile Demona let her finger linger over a heart next to the ignition. The last piece of the puzzle he had called it Demona called it a reminder. It reminder her of the love that could never be that she wanted so badly. Demona turned the key and the bike roared to life and then purred like a kitten as Demona rocked it off the kick stand. She had to get out of D.C. She had to get out of the fast pace and out of the crowd. She need to go back to her roots, well something like that. One of her first homes long ago it was time to head back to ulisigi Atala. Back to her dark mountain.

The winding roads that filled the ulisigi Atala were only a blur under the spinning wheels of her hayabusa. It was like magic. One minute you were sitting still then the next over a hundred. Demona let go of the handle bars and raise her hands into the air. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. One moment of bliss one moment of pure adrenaline. She grabbed the bars just into to miss the on coming truck and swear back into her lane with a laugh upon her lips. " God I love being home." She kicked the bike into the last gear and hit the bikes highest speeds with a grin placed upon her face.

Demona slid to a stop at a large log inn. Her eyes washed over the tranquil settings and her heart pounded. Were they still here one of the family that took care and helped built this place? Demona walked over to the inn and swung open the doors. " Miles, Bonnie?" She called out with a bit of hesitation. "Demona" A deep voice call from the back room." You should have called or something I could have had tea and croissants ready for this delightful engagement." A tall man with striking blond hair walked into the reception are of the inn. DEmona smiled and walked over to him." Miles," She hugged him and took a deap breath." its been a long time and your British accent is still has horrid as it was a hundred years ago." Year is Bonnie?'

" She is out for the day not sure what she is doing but I am sure she will be glad to see you as well. I am busy for the remainder of the evening but you are welcome to stay here if you wish."

" No I plan to head home just wanted to stop in I may stay one night before heading the rest of the way up to my house. Its been a long ride." Miles nodded as Demona spoke and then handed her a key.

" You room is always ready for you." Miles walked out of the room leaving Demona to walk around the lay.

The trees swayed in the night air and the stars looked so alive from the country side. Something Demona had missed so many thing had happened in the last few months but nothing compared to her spontaneous need to come home. Almost like Demona knew something was wrong. Like her home called for her in the time of need.

Slowly demona walked around the outer limit of the inn watching waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:42 pm

Liam heard her motorcycle roar into town. It was a distinct town in the relatively quiet, hauntingly peaceful place, though that was just the surface image. It'd been a long time since he'd heard the sound, a long time since he'd given the owner of the bike a thought, and he frowned to himself as old memories stirred to the surface.

Demona Morgan was certainly a force to be reckoned with. She was, perhaps, the most strong-willed and stubborn woman he'd ever met, and definitely the most dangerous. Which was why he'd kept thoughts of her locked away. He didn't care to mess with fire, as he tried to stay away from things that burned him.

However, with the repulsively boring repetitive nature of Dark Mountain, Liam was desperately in need of something new, some little sort of change. Which was why his feet started instinctfully moving in the direction of the sound. He knew where she was going, as it was one of the places she'd used to haunt.

He'd stayed out of her way then, and he knew he should have now, but there was something compelling about a woman with strength. Liam was rarely tempted, but Demona Morgan had always been one of his temptations. Though he'd never let her know such a thing. A woman with her notability really didn't need another reason for her ego to swell, and Liam really wasn't comfortable with any form of emotions other than disgust and dislike anyway. Those two were seperate, and they didn't require any sort of intimacy.

He reached the inn awhile after the sound of her engine had died away, and he found her outside the inn, a contemplative, yet pleased, look on her face. She was already settled in. She'd always belonged in Dark Mountain.

Liam paused, studying her quietly for several seconds, then he succumbed to the temptation and walked toward her.

"It's been awhile," he commented, his tone even and detached. "Haven't you found anything more interesting than Dark Mountain in your travels?"

He came to a stop a few feet away from her, stuffing his hands into his pockets as the night air played through his blonde hair, casting haunting shadows across his face.

ooc: Hope this works. XD I just had to post before I left for the night.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:14 pm

Dark things happen for some that come to the place that hides secrets in the mountains but sometimes good things happen too. Tonight seemed like it might go bad. The scent of another vampire rose in the night air and Demona let it roll away until it became stronger. Liam. Of course it was him, he always seemed to darken a good night.Yet darken was not the word Demona would use all the time but untill her could feel more the two emotions Demona would stick to her guns about him, even if her heart fluttered a little to fast when he spoke.

"It's been awhile," he commented, his tone even and detached. "Haven't you found anything more interesting than Dark Mountain in your travels?"

Of course, not a Hey how are you missed you, or even How have you been he had to dark and cryptic. Sometimes Demona wondered if Liam took being a vampire to much to his head or if he ever remembered being human.

Slowly Demona spun around. Like a movie star in one of those spappy love stories with her hair tossing in the wind and everything. Being the undead and having so much grace was fun. " Liam," Demona purred as she tucked a piece of her hair behind her left ear." Its seems that I do love coming back here its hard not to. Alot of memories." She pursed her lips and looked him over. God almighty he was one good looking man. His blond hair and blue eyes. Yum. Demona pushed the thought a side and walked towards him.

Her body swayed provocatively, teasingly as she inched closer to a man that made her stomach flutter and her heart pound. She was sure he could see the reaction he had on her but she did not really care it had been yearssince the last time they tangled. At least after that time they had made a truce for the time being. Demoan was unsure if it was because they wanted one another or it was just to stop trying to kill on another so that they could try to grow stronger than the other.

" I am bored of the fast life been there for a time. I made a name for myself and now I want to rest and something just seemed to pull me here." Demona stopped moving only inched from him. She lifted her hand and let her fingers brush a loss piece of his hair aside." What dark thing drags the grim reaper out of his whole tonight?"
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Memories. Liam’s mouth twitched slightly. He wasn’t one to enjoy those. Those were better left alone. Though it was hard not to think of them with Demona real and present again. Actually, it was a little hard to think of anything when she said his name like that. No one could get under his skin quite like she could.

When she pursed her lips, he started having a lot of disturbing, unsettling thoughts. Perhaps the past wasn’t as soundly stifled as he’d thought. He’d known it was an idiotic decision to seek her out, but he hadn’t been able to stop himself. Now he was going to have to pay the consequences and suffer through the temptation. His only comfort was the knowledge that it could end with a fight as easily as it could an intimate scene.

He almost craved the safety of a fight, because it would come with no strings attached.

There was a ghost of a smile on his lips as she moved toward him, the light in her eyes shifting, her thoughts clear and evident to him. He could almost hear what she was thinking. Yes, a fight would be easy, and it would certainly not be unexpected. They’d gone head to head, fist to fist, several times during their last encounter, but there had been more than that as well. And that “more” was what he was worried about.

Somehow, his cold, bitter façade just couldn’t withstand the heat he felt around her. Though he tried desperately to keep it in place. It would be better for them both that way.

But it was a fool’s hope.

When she trailed her fingers across his face, brushing back a strand of his hair, he felt his cold skin come alive, and knew that he was in trouble.

"What dark thing drags the grim reaper out of his whole tonight?"

His smile became full-fledged, though it edged toward a slightly wicked grin. She knew him well. Maybe even understood him in some strange, surely impossible way. The only person, male or female, to have ever come close to figuring him out. It made her dangerous to him in more ways than one. Maybe that was the reason they’d always fought.

Liam gave her a long once over and knew that it was more than that. Maybe they fought just to keep from ending up in each other’s arms.

“Curiosity,” he admitted, and then he dared to take another step toward her, putting them toe-to-toe. “I heard you arrive.”

He stared down at her, keeping his gaze locked with hers, yearning to touch her, but not daring to act so foolishly. He kept his hands firmly at his sides.

“I wanted to see why you’d come back. Thought you might have missed me,” he teased her now, the corners of his mouth twitching. “Surely. Unless you thought to add yourself to the other masses flocking here, talking about the Pandora’s box rubbish, looking for immortality and demons.”

Liam snorted and looked away, cynical and skeptical as always.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:16 pm

He always found her. " Your alway following me so its more than curiosity." She smirked and titled her head to the side," Are you worried I might get a man and your chances with me vanish o my dark vampire?" She lips her lips and her smirked widened what would have happen if she had brought the were with her? That might have been fun to watch. Liam in a itfy over a were.

Toe to toe. DEmona took a deep breath in and closed her eyes for a moment taking in his scent. He smelled of something sweet, yet a earthy hint laid under neath of it all. She smirked and let her eyes flutter open," Miss you?" Demona licked her lips and pressed forward her chest pressed against his and she moved in closer. God he was like a drug one that could get her sucked into a world that she was to much for her to handle.

" You know all to well I do not care about immortally I have that and its boring how many more times do I have to watch the races fight and people die? How many more times do I have to love someone and lose them. Well I can answer that one I will never love again. I am tired of losing them No matter how much I care about you," Demona blushed in her slip and bit her lower lip." I mean someone." Demona turned away from him and walked over to the edge of a small cliff that was behind the inn.

The moon was full and it light up the town below was twinkling with the lights from the streets lamps that looked like that game out of the 18th century. DEmona smiled softly again in the memory of walking down the streets hand in hand. She did miss love but the fear of loss seemed to over ride her need to be held and wanted. " So are you really listening to the folklore these people weave to entice the tourist that fill the streets Liam?"
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:33 pm

"Are you worried I might get a man and your chances with me vanish o my dark vampire?"

Liam scowled. He wasn’t the jealous type… Was he? Maybe that was what he could classify the unbridled flame of annoyance that had leapt to his chest at the mention of her having someone else. That was ridiculous. She didn’t belong to him, so it was really none of his concern. They hadn’t even seen one another in years, and he hadn’t known, until now, what had even become of her. How could he still be jealous?

He didn’t know, but he wasn’t enjoying the random faces his mind was concocting, puzzling over who she could and might have been with during her absence from Dark Mountain. It annoyed him, greatly. It wasn’t as if he expected her to stay alone, or that she should have expected him to stay alone.

“Mmm… Just as worried as you were that I might have found another woman, I suppose,” he hedged.

He had been alone since she’d left. He hadn’t minded the solitude though. He gladly received it instead of the torment he had to endure from loving and losing.

Liam nearly snorted. Loving? He didn’t love. His gaze flicked to Demona and then away.

No, he didn’t believe that he loved, or could love, no matter what tried to prove otherwise. No matter that a searing heat gripped his entire body as Demona pressed herself against him, forcing him to drop his gaze back to hers, forcing him to feel and remember…

He sucked in a slow, quiet breath as his eyes darkened and he cursed her for igniting that fire again. So simply. As if he’d merely been waiting for her to flick the switch.

"You know all to well I do not care about immortally I have that and its boring how many more times do I have to watch the races fight and people die? How many more times do I have to love someone and lose them. Well I can answer that one I will never love again. I am tired of losing them No matter how much I care about you," Demona blushed in her slip and bit her lower lip." I mean someone."

His eyes widened slightly, surprised at her slip, and struck a little numb by it. Had she thought of him while she was gone? Missed him? He swallowed, wondering what to do next, wondering how long he could keep his hands firmly rooted at his sides. She was smart to avoid love, smart to avoid intimacy. They’d both experienced what it was like to love and lose. She’d always been an intelligent woman.

But it was not smart to test him, not smart at all to have missed him. He didn’t understand why he couldn’t keep up his cold, distant persona with her around to keep them both safe from making the same mistakes.
It was better when she turned and walked away, yet incredibly worse. He gritted his teeth together, and let her put distance between them. It was the smarter thing to do.

"So are you really listening to the folklore these people weave to entice the tourist that fill the streets Liam?"

Ah, finally, a safe topic, annoying as it was. His sour mood slowly returned as he was reminded of his sense of annoyance that had been dogging his every step for some time now. He didn’t find interest in gossip or rumors, or the idiocy of those that believed them.

“It’s hard not to hear them.” He shrugged. “But do I believe them? Absolutely not. The idea is ridiculous. No man can harness that much power. It would kill them. Fools will believe anything that promises immortality.”

He was already granted that blessing and curse. He didn’t need another twisted way to find it, and he wasn’t that tempted to go seeking that sort of power either. It could only bring trouble. Liam glanced up at the sky, feeling suddenly perturbed.

“How, exactly, do you plan to spend your time back here?” he asked suddenly, sounding more interested in the answer than he’d meant to. “Do you plan on staying?”
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:42 pm

No of course anything that was way more powerful than Liam did not live in this word. God he was so close minded sometimes but a man that harnessed so many demons at once would be a bit of a stretch for anyone. All though long ago in one of her many explorations do in the mayan ruins there was a Codices, Mayan writings, That described a man that held terror inside of him and ruled over the people with by using their fears and such over them. Could it be real? Most things the Mayans wrote were true or at least a few of the vampires that lives that long said thats if you got them to talk. It seemed the long a vampire lived the more with drawn they became. Demona had found one vampire that skin was like stone and yet you could her the faint heart beat beneath the status's flesh.

Demona shivered at the thought. She hoped that the world would not make her want to with draw like that but she knew in her heart only the vampires that found a sol mate did survive the longest before they finally fell away like dust in the cold wind. " I Guess your right something so silly as that must not be true but if it is I think it would be interesting to investigate." Demona looked up at the man she cared for and sighed, if only she could love.

“How, exactly, do you plan to spend your time back here?“Do you plan on staying?”

A soft smile, one of those smiles only a woman can do spilled along her lips. God she had so many thing that she wanted to do. Most of the included him next to her.She bit her lower lip and a soft laughed escaped her." You are such the nosey ex aren't you?" She lifted and eye brow with a smuggle look on her face. God he was so silly at times. He was so transparent even though he tried to stay cold Demona could feel the warmth in those words. The want, the need.

" I am not sure I am going to look into the cry of the woods and mountain. Something is not right but I am unsure of what it is. Its like the world is about to be turned on its axis and through out of orbit. " Demona looked at the ground and her heart jumped a few beats. She had to feed soon of course the local bar would be great maybe they could go there but, " I want to spend some time with you, Liam. i missed you more than you could know and I am tired of being the mysterious vampire. I know that I will never be able to let myself fall in love with you because," Demona looked out into the distance almost scared of how this would turn out but she needed to be held." of everything but I want to sleep in your arms and reveal in every moment I can spend with you. I just wanted to through that out to you if you wanted to try that of a few days."

She smiled and a fire flared in Demona's eyes. Heat passion and danger. She wanted to play but if he turned on her or got in her way she would kill him better that way anyway. He would be death and not a temptaion anymore she guessed. God the emotion of need and love was such a pain in the ass it was out of this world.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:07 pm

"I am not sure I am going to look into the cry of the woods and mountain. Something is not right but I am unsure of what it is. Its like the world is about to be turned on its axis and through out of orbit."

Liam frowned. She always was more concerned for others than herself. With all the lunatics roaming around lately, he didn’t really find this a very attractive idea for her. No matter how strong and capable she was, there was always someone stronger. It was an inevitable fact of life. And maybe, just maybe, he was more concerned for her than he would let on.

He didn’t want to let her go scanvenging through Dark Mountain, looking for trouble alone, but it wasn’t in his nature to… hover. He felt ridiculously foolish that he wanted to hover around her, follow her like some mother hen, and make certain that no harm would come her way. Not that he believed in Pandora’s box, but it didn’t mean she wouldn’t run into something else equally as dangerous.

She gave him an excuse, regardless, though he wasn’t sure if he should accept it. The terms were a little bit tricky, a little bit intimate. Neither one of them wanted to love, but it was hard to ignore the warmth when he was around her.

"I want to spend some time with you, Liam. i missed you more than you could know and I am tired of being the mysterious vampire. I know that I will never be able to let myself fall in love with you because," Demona looked out into the distance almost scared of how this would turn out but she needed to be held." of everything but I want to sleep in your arms and reveal in every moment I can spend with you. I just wanted to through that out to you if you wanted to try that of a few days."

The tightening feeling circled around his chest again, and he stared down at her with a mixture of fear and desire. It wasn’t smart to want someone so much, especially someone that claimed they couldn’t love you, but Liam couldn’t seem not to. It was impossible when he was near her to think of anything else, and, if she was going to willingly give him an excuse…

“It’s probably not wise to miss me, but at least you haven’t fallen in love with me. I guess that evens it out,” he commented wryly, smiling briefly.

There were too many foreign emotions churning around inside of him. He didn’t know how to handle them, or what to do with them. He needed some distance from the woman, but he didn’t want the distance, and he couldn’t make himself take it.

One of these days, she was going to be the death of him.

“But, I agree.” It was hard to admit, harder to keep locked inside. “I don’t think I’ll be able to stay away, even if it’s for the better. So why don’t we both just have what we want? I’ll stay with you. It’ll make me feel better anyway. You shouldn’t be looking for trouble in Dark Mountain alone.”
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:49 pm

Demona licked her lips and rose up onto her tip toes to place a soft kiss of Liam's lips. Her mind exploded with need and want and passion. Just by the chaste kiss set a dwindling flame she called a heart into a burning fire that wanted to run wild and engulf everything. Demona pulled away before she could let anything happen.

" Well," Demona looked away from him as her lips tingled from the touch of his skin. " I think I can mange taking care of myself the only thing the is not possible for her it to scrum the middle of my back with a rag." She turned around and reached one arm to show Liam how far his fingers could reach on her back. " See? " She looked over her shoulder at him and licked her lips." Maybe later you could help me with that later."

O god did she really just say that out loud. IN all the years of them fighting and then trying to get close they had never taken the final step to seal the deal. The one things that eluded them for so long was something Demona feared might take their hate relationship and push it over the edge into love. She wanted him and needed him but my god what if she really loved him. 'Demona stop doubting yourself,' Demona curses inwardly.

" Awe Demona ou should have told me about your handsome friend. My he is the looker." A sensual woman's voice purred. Demona snapped her head forward to see the woman come out of a tree and land on the ground like a feather. An elf that what it was an elf with an bitch of an attitude. Great spoil a great night. " Demona you should never make a face like that it will cause wrinkles." Cooed the woman again. Her long red hair flowed around hips as she swayed towards them like a goddess. Her eyes were three shades of colors. Blue gold and then a jade green. Alexis Brigs.

" Alexis so good to see you," Demona blurted out as she soothed a smile on to her angry face. The Elf walked to Demona and engulfed her in a hug. Demona went stiff under the woman's touch but patted her back. " Its great to have you back in to love. Its been so long. " Alex spun away from Demona and landed a few feet away from Liam. Her hands went straight to her hips and she bit her lower lip. " mmmhmm Now thing is the kind of vampire a girl could dream about being bitten by." Alex held her hand out to Liam and smiled," I am Alexis Brigs Its a pleasure to meet you."

Demona went from wanted to just kill the elf to ripping her head off and stuffing the woman's head up her own arse. " Yes Alexis this Is Liam but we are getting ready to go to the local bar for a few drinks so we will..."

" That would be a positively wonderful idea. We could all chat over some drinks. My treat of course. I have to much money and never know what to do with it." Alexis smirked and pulled her hand away before Liam could even shake it. She instead wrapped her arm around Demona's and then Liam's leaving them inches from one another and her in the middle.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:33 pm

He was a bit blindsided by the kiss, as much from surprise as from the fact that it’d been a long while since he’d been kissed. Perhaps since the last time he’d seen her. Though she’d clocked him in the jaw directly after. He was secretly relieved that her fist didn’t come after her lips this time.

Though he only thought of that later. When her lips were still pressed against his, his mind went tactfully blank, draining of coherent thought and refilling with something more primitive. His whole body tensed and then went lax went she shifted away. Just in time.

Liam smirked at her insinuation. Not that it wasn’t a tempting idea. Bad idea, but tempting. Still, if they were going to be in each other’s company for awhile, it could lead places.

Or maybe not, he thought with a jolt, as a new voice interrupted his thoughts. The scowl was already on his face when he turned to the woman, though she had nothing but compliments for him. Long red hair, overly confident though beautiful, and, it seemed, an elf. It’d been awhile since he’d run into one of those, though this one seemed to know Demona quite well.

He was gratified, however, that Demona didn’t look as pleased to see her.

"Mmmhmm Now this is the kind of vampire a girl could dream about being bitten by." Alex held her hand out to Liam and smiled," I am Alexis Brigs Its a pleasure to meet you."

“It’s a my pleasure, I’m sure,” Liam replied in a clipped tone, wondering what elf blood would taste like despite himself.

Though he was more angry than anything, he felt a trifle embarrassed by her blunt attitude. It’d been awhile since anyone had so openly come onto him, though he certainly hadn’t inticed anyone to with his cold demeanor. Alexis didn’t seem to be deterred by this. Though she didn’t exactly give him the chance to make up his mind over whether or not he wanted to shake her hand.

She dropped it back to her side in order to invite herself on the date he was now realizing would be ruined, and to sling her arms around both himself and Demona. Liam ground his teeth together, audibly.

Wonderful. His first night back with Demona, and they were stuck with a rather arrogant and presumptuous third wheel. He had a feeling that this date wasn’t going to go at all well. Maybe his evening would end with a fight after all.

He glanced at Demona over the top of Alexis’s head and frowned, considering ducking and running. But that didn’t seem to be an option for him. As he’d admitted to Demona, he wasn’t going to be able to stay away from her, and he didn’t feel particularly inclined to leave her presence now. Even though Alexis made it slightly tempting.

He would endure for tonight. Only because he was interested in the idea of when the time came and they would be alone again.

Liam spared a forced smile at Alexis. “Of course, do come along. But you’ll have to excuse us later. We have some catching up to do.”

He gave Demona a meaningful look over the top of Alexis’s head before turning to lead the way, surprised that he was actually going to go through with this. He hadn’t been on a social outing in decades, and, while the idea wasn’t half bad with Demona, he wasn’t certain how he would fair with Alexis.

Maybe, with any luck, she’d get bored and leave them. Or maybe he could think of another way to drive her off. His thoughts turned slightly wicked as he walked them into the bar and to the nearest booth. A smokey number in the corner.

Tactfully, he slid free of Alexis’s arm and situated himself beside Demona, draping his arm around her shoulders, pulling her against him. He caught a strand of her hair between his fingers, giving it a gentle tug. He wondered if she’d play along or punch him for what he was going to do.

“So, Miss Brigs, what exactly do you do in Dark Mountain? I don’t recall having met you before.”
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:08 am

Demona smiled at Liam yes later if they had to deal with the elf. Liam pulled her in close and it was like heaven. She would play along with him it was time to stop fighting and enjoy the moment. Demona rested her head on his shoulder as she glared at the elf. " Ye why come here Alexis." Demona almost hissed and she placed her hand on Liam's leg. She was either going to have to hold onto something or she was going to go over the table and kill the bitch.

The place was nice as always and the area Liam had picked was dark and lightly light with a few candles. It was romantic at the same time dark. A waiter came over and Alex ordered a salad and a bottle of their best wine with blood on the side for the vampires if the decided to join her in drinking the fabulous wine. Alex took the wine glass in between her fingers and twirled the red wine around lightly. The aroma of the Chardonnay filled her nose as she lit the liquid slide down her throat.Alexis purred as the taste tingled her pallet.

" You must try some Demona. I know how much you love your red wine. I ordered O for you since its been a while not sure if your taste had changed. You vampires can be so picky with your blood types." Her gaze war washed over them more like a predator than a friend. Alexis was known for her intensity.

Demona wanted to shiver under that woman's look. Even though she was an elf that did not mean she was anything less than a vampire. in truth before Demona had come here they had met in the middle of a tomb. Alexis after the diamonds and Demona after the scripts of old. Alexis was more of a fighter and killer than most elves but may it was the model in her that mad her more ruthless then most. You did have to have a certain flare to survive that world. " I would love some." Demona mixed in a bit of wine and blood and sipped on it. It was a lovely wine at least there was something good from this they could spend her money.

" Well I came here a few years back after Demona talked so highly about this little place. I am a Fashion model. I have all the time to blow if I want but I came back with a crew for a photo shoot. I would be great for the rugged look." Alexis flicked her red hair over her should and smiled as she slide next to Liam." You know," Alexis kicked up her Allure and grabbed Liams tie.

Her eyes Fluttered softly and she nit her lower lip. Her eyes seemed to glitter and her fair face shimmered. When Liam looked at her Alexis spoke in a deep sensual voice," You would make a great model with me. If you wanted after my shoot we could go somewhere and get to know one another better." Alexis pressed her body against the Side of Liam and wrapped one Leg around Liam's.

Demona almost dropped her glass onto her lap as Alex so openly challenged her for Liam.She was almost sitting in his lap THE WHORE. Demona looked up at Liam. Would the elf's allure be strong enough? It was strong enough to win over many including vampires but it only lasted so long. Demona cocked her head to the side and looked at Alexis," You have got to be kidding me." She growled.

" Not really but when most men look at you they most think you are no Liam why not tell the girl to run along and let the grown ups play," Alexis purred as she pulled Liam closer to her and nibbled on his neck.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:33 am

Liam listened to her talk, only half-aware of what she was saying, as he was still secretly annoyed that she had intruded on his reunion. He heard her mention something about being a model, thought idly that she had the face for it, and otherwise had his mind on other things. Like Demona. It’d been a long while since he’d been with anyone, and, now that he’d admitted to Demona that he wanted to spend time with her, he didn’t want to give himself enough time to consider the dangerous reprocutions. All he wanted to do was catch up with his old flame.

And fill the hole of emptiness that had dug itself into his life. At least for awhile, for as long as it lasted.

He wasn’t going to let Alexis ruin his moment, and he was preparing to turn more fully toward Demona when she did just that.

Catching his tie in her hand, the elf jerked him forward, and Liam gave a grunt of surprise.

"You would make a great model with me. If you wanted after my shoot we could go somewhere and get to know one another better."

The insinuation was unmistakeable, and, when her leg wrapped around his, Liam was suddenly trapped under a great deal of Elf allure. Though, previously, Demona had been the only one that could so neatly undo and fluster him, he was overwelmed by the sensation of heat spreading through his normally cold body, of a tight feeling of need clenching his chest.

All at once, his focus realigned from Demona to Alexis without his permission. She was all but on his lap. How could he think of anything else? He made the mistake of looking into her eyes and was momentarily mesmerized.

The connection was broken when she nipped his neck, making him shudder as well as giving him a moment to breathe, to think. He could practically feel the fury radiating off of Demona, but it was warring for dominancy over his own sudden lust that the elf had peaked through her power.

Liam wanted to curse, but his voice was stuck somewhere back in his throat. He’d always known women were trouble. How had he let himself get into this situation?

His breath caught as Alexis nibbled at his neck, and he knew if he didn’t do something fast he was going to end up on top of her in a blind moment of desire. Which would inevitably lead to the fight between Demona he’d first expected. After all this time, he didn’t want to be reverted back to that.

That thought grounded him slightly. She was waiting for his move. If he didn’t fight through the haze of lust, he was going to lose Demona again. And, though he hated to admit it, losing her the first time had been devastating enough. He’d never needed anyone as he needed her, and not even the elven allure could make him forget that.

With this in mind, Liam pulled carefully away from Alexis. His mind had all but turned to mush, but he gave her an apologetic smile and detached himself from her grip.

“You are, of course, a lovely creature, but I think you’re mistaken,” he told her, his tone slightly patronizing. “I already have a woman.”

Before he could allow himself to be drugged any more by her allure, Liam turned quickly to Demona. Without waiting to see if she’d approve, he caught her face between his hands and pulled her to him, forcing his mouth onto hers, kissing her deeply.

He was slightly crazed as he kissed her, unleashing the extent of what was pent up inside of him thanks to the elven allure. His hands slid into her hair, tugging gently. His body was pressed as tightly to hers as possible considering the booth, but it wasn’t enough. Not nearly enough.

He had to forcefully remind himself that they were in public to reign himself in, but it was still rather difficult. The elf’s allure was only part of it. His desire for Demona was very real and powerful on its own. And it’d been a long time since he’d had her in his arms. Would he let her go again?

Breathing heavily, Liam pulled his face away a little, looking into her eyes with his own darkened blue ones. The kiss had allowed him to part through some of the allure, but she was still making him crazy.

“Sorry,” he breathed, though he smiled a little wickedly, not sorry at all.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:16 am

Alexis tasted his skin and wanted more. She was about to climb into his lap and move Demona out of his sight but he pulled out of the allure. He dare he get away from her and then slander her. She was about to kick the allure up to another notch when Liam turned his back to her. She choked on her own words that were going to slice at the man ass his lips locked with the boring Demona.

Demona smiled soflty as he pulled out of the allure enough to tell Alexis that he had a woman. Was she really his woman the one he wanted? Before she could say anything he was on her. His hands first which pulled her to him and then his soft lips.

Alexis hissed with anger when he turned away from her and press his lips to Demona's. How could he turn away from her? The only way to get away from the allure was true love. Alexis Blushed bright red and fixed her wrinkled shirt. How could she have been so blind to their love. They had been teasing but more like long lost lovers not some school children playing.

Demona moaned into Liam's kiss as he deepened it. My god her chest tightened and her body exploded with need yet she wanted to almost cry. She had wanted to kiss Liam like this for so long. It almost felt completely right other than the Allure hit her like a hard to the head and she grabbed Liam pulling him Closer. She wanted him now.

God his hands felt so good in her hair. Pull harder. Do more. My god. She wanted to scream out but their Mouths feed from one another swallowing the words that wanted to escape. Demona closed her eyes and hummed with pleasure. God he was wonderful.

Alexis Smiled softly as she drank her drink. It was cute to watch lovers the true lovers. Its was so rare for true love to happen in this day and age. Her phone vibrated and She looked at the text. it was time for her shoot. O well. Not llike she really wanted a vampire as a toy. She grabbed a piece of paper out of her black hand bag and wrote.

' Dear Lovers,

Demona I am sorry that I let our rivalry blind side me. It has always been like that since we met. You may have not realized it but your dark beauty made me feel challegned in some way. No other woman made me want to fight so hard to win then you. I guess you brought something out in me that I did not know really existed. Okay so I know I am a evil bitch when needed but no one made me feel less of the woman I am. Cheers.

I hope that you and your love turn out the way you want it. Its great to see that true love still exist because their is no other way he could have gotten out of my allure. Invite me to the wedding bet I have the best dress. Ta ta I have a shoot to run to. I hope to chat with you in the near future.

~ Alexis the best'

With that Alexis signed it with a ruby red kiss and placed it in front of the wine bottle. She picked up her white petty coat and handed the waiter her card and two hundred dollars." Make sure they have the best of everything they want. My treat if its more than this call my agent she is get you anything needed." With that the dazzling red head walked out into the night air.

Liam pulled away from Demona and his lips vanished. Her eyes fluttered open slowly and she pouted," No need to be sorsy for the kiss but why did you stop?" Then the waiter cleared his throat. Demona bend her head so she could see him and blushed." I am so sorry." Demona pushed Liam off of her and fixed herself.

" No Ms your fine Lady Alexis bid you farewell and said enjoy the night her treat." The waiter bowed lightly and excused himself.

Demona raised an eye brow and looked at Liam. Alexis left. She had never given up without a fight. Was something wrong with the witch of the west? Demona smiled and slide back over to Liam. " Well No where were we?" Demona was about to kiss him again when she saw the note with the big lip print on it.

" Well she left a calling card most likely for you Liam." Demona reached out and picked up the note. Her fingered the edges as she read it and looked up at Liam. Her mouth almost dropped in shock. He was not in love with her. Alexis had to be mistaken. There was no way but could there be?

" Umm Liam I think you might want to read this. It has something important in it." Demona did not look away from Liam as she handed him the note.

Her heart pounded in her chest. God this was not good what was going on. This was becoming a mess and messes like these are not easy to clean up or get away from. Demona grabbed her wine glass and downed the entire glass in one swift gulp. She was going to need a lot more.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:43 am

Well, if she didn’t want him to stop, he supposed he could oblige her. Since it was what he wanted too. He started to lean toward her again, but the waiter interrupted them and had Demona reflexively shoving him off. Dejected, he nearly pouted. Nearly. How strange. He hadn’t realized that Alexis had left. His feelings were just as strong and humming through the air, as if they’d only needed Alexis to awaken them.

When Demona spotted the note and lifted it for him to see, Liam frowned at the lip print on the front. A note? How quaint. He thought he’d made it apparent that he already had a woman.

Liam tensed slightly as that thought reoccured in his mind. His woman? He glanced at her, glad that she was occupied reading the note and didn’t notice his sudden reaction. There was no mistaking that he wanted her, that he would probably always want her, but he didn’t know if that gave him the right to think of her so possesively. She’d said she hadn’t loved him, and couldn’t.

He didn’t love her either, of course. Love was for saps and fools. Love would never work between them. There was always too much in the way. Still, there was a strange feeling lacing around in his chest as he watched Demona over the top of the note.

" Umm Liam I think you might want to read this. It has something important in it." Demona did not look away from Liam as she handed him the note.

He felt slightly unsettled when she spoke, finally returning her gaze to his. As he took the note from her, however, he considered crumpling it in his hand, tossing it aside, and resuming what they’d left off. But there was something in her voice that had him lifting the note and reading it as well, though his needs were still passionately throbbing in the air.

He wasn’t sure what had made her so unsettled at first. The note seemed harmless enough, if not a little vain. But then he reached the bottom, and, the farther he read the more vulnerable, and somehow frightened, he felt. She must have been mistaken. He didn’t love, couldn’t afford to love. He wouldn’t be able to bear to love and lose, and he knew Demona wouldn’t stick around for keeps.

His face slightly pained, Liam laid the note aside and tried not to appear as torn as he felt, though he was well aware of Demona’s eyes riveted to him, waiting for his response. What could he say? He didn’t believe in love, and he couldn’t offer it regardless to a woman that had promised not to love him. The elf expected them to love and marry? Impossible. That sort of happily ever after didn’t exist for him.

“She must be mistaken,” Liam spoke finally. “She interrupted us, and I was angry, so it must have overruled her magic.”

His answer sounded callous and false to his own ears, so he amended with, “We agreed. There can’t be love between us. You said yourself you can’t love me.” He winced. “She must have been confused by all the emotions.”

Maybe the elf was even toying with them, playing with their emotions. How cruel. What did he really feel? He didn’t know. He didn’t know how to describe these things. They simply didn’t exist for him. The worst part of it was that if he was the one that resisted the allure, then he must be the one that was in love. He was an idiot.

He stared at her, several different emotions reflecting in his eyes. “It wouldn’t work for us. We both know that.”

He looked down then, quietly pained by that knowledge. Even if he could open himself to it, Demona had made it apparent that she wasn’t game. “What should we do?”

What if she suggested walking away now? Would he let her? Liam scowled and picked up his own wine, taking a generous drink. It was going to be a long evening as he fought between his better judgement and what he really wanted.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Demona watched Liam read the note. Her eyes grazed over his expression wih wonder. Did he really love her, did he want her other than for sex? Demona bit her lower lip as her heart ponder with anticipation at his response. God please just say something do sit there staring at the words sprawled across the white napkin like that. Please. Was all Demona could think as she clutched the edge of her pants.

“She must be mistaken,” Liam spoke finally. “She interrupted us, and I was angry, so it must have overruled her magic.”

At first Demona almost wanted to cry out your lying to me you care for me just like I care for you but us being sdo old and alone keeps us from one another. The fear of love and lose haunts us like a nightmare that follows us into out sleep no matter how many good things are on our mind at the time of bed. Your eyes betray you words more than you could ever know liam but Demona stayed quite thinking how she could express herself with out the red tears of pain flooding her eyes and drowning the night away.

" Liam." Demona let go of her pants and brought her hand up to the side of Liam's pale face and let her fingers trail his jaw line until the tips of her thin fingers grazed across his lips." Listen to me and try to hold the viper like tongue that is ready to strike." Demona smiled softly and slide closer to him so that she could speak lower more privately.

" Alexis has never been wrong. Anger tends to make the passion stronger. She has used it on many people before you and knows her stuff. She does not leave notes admitting defeat over anything. I was surprised she did not push farther. She is the type to push buttons for things she wants and vampires are something she loves. I should know but my heart was in another place as well when she tried that on me. No she is not a woman lover but she loves the vampire bite." God she was rambling like a fool.

Demona took a deep breath and looked at the table. Little droplets from the glasses lay, no more like rested on the table waiting for someone to move them. Demona slipped her across the table and rubber the moisture between her fingers. " I care for your. No," Demona shook her head and tried to keep her composer as she left herself wide open. God she loved him and hated him and carved him and despised him. " I love you too. I hate to admit it because," She lowered her gazed from her fingers to the table. She was so stupid what if Alex was wrong what if Demona was destined to be alone.

" I love you. I have for a long time but I am scare of the pain that love causes. God if I was so brave to kill things why could I not just open up to let you understand the way I feel for you the way I dream of you the way I look at other men and wish they were you." Demona looked up at Liam her eyes slowly began to fill with droplets off blood tears. " I came back hoping you would be here. I came back to be with you until I had to leave for fear of telling you this."

Open venerable god everything she hated. Maybe killing things was a great stress relief or a way to hide from love. Hunting hiding anything to run from this very moment this very thing. Please lord be the right thing to do don't let her love be lost again in the darkness of oblivion.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Liam sat there as she explained the undeniable expertise Alex had in the field, sat there feeling like he was now exposed for everyone to see. No excuse, no belittling smile, no bitter wall could hide him from magic, from a second sight that could see straight through him. And that fool elf had given away his deepest, most guarded secret. The elf had exposed him, had taken away his only barrier of defence. Now he was vulnerable to scrutiny. Now he couldn't deny himself to Demona.

He fumbled for an excuse, something to guard himself with, and then he was completely and undeniably disarmed.

"I love you."

He scarcely heard what she said after that, because his ears were ringing with disbelief. He never thought he'd hear her admit it, never thought he meant that much to her. To anyone, matter of factly. His eyes darkened, staring at her in wonderment and fear.

"I have for a long time but I am scare of the pain that love causes. God if I was so brave to kill things why could I not just open up to let you understand the way I feel for you the way I dream of you the way I look at other men and wish they were you."

Could he deny that he saw every woman's face as hers? That every voice seemed to carry her tune? It was no small secret that he had secluded himself when she'd left, but it was his most private one for the reasons he had done it. But to think that she looked at other men and wished for him...?

A very real and terrifying warmth spread through Liam's chest as he listened to her release her soul's darkest secrets to him, pouring forth her insecurities, a lot of which sounded similar to his own.

"I didn't think..." He started, and then trailed off, not certain of his own voice.

She'd come back for him, as he'd, secretly, remained here waiting for her. What else could have made him continuously tolerate the blithering ignorance of Dark Mountain? Liam had never been more afraid in his life.

Would he let her leave again? Could he? Only a fool would. He knew it. If he let her leave again, he would spend the rest of eternity alone. This felt like his last chance, no matter how much he feared it. Making himself that open would leave room for monumentous pain.

"Demona, I..."

Again his voice left him. He wasn't good at this sort of thing. He simply didn't say what he felt. He didn't think he felt anything at all. Aside from his usual cold callousness. Still, some small, surpressed inner voice egged him on.

Feeling like a rock was lodged in his throat, Liam carefully slid his hand over Demona's on the table. It was perhaps the most intimate gesture he'd ever made.

"You came back looking for me. Ironic." His mouth twisted up into a small, uncertain smile. "I stayed here, waiting for you."

He could hardly believe he'd admitted it, hardly believe that he'd just told her some small sliver of truth he usually kept heavily guarded.

"You said you could never love me. I didn't want to admit it." For a moment, his smile turned down, a wistful frown. "I wanted to keep you with me, but it never seemed right. I'm not the nicest of men, Demona. You know that."

He gave her hand a furtive squeeze as something new and foreign began to bubble up inside of him: a surge of hope. He'd lived so long in solitude. What would it be like to live with her instead?

"I...I'd like for you to stay here with me." He couldn't quite meet her gaze. He'd never asked anyone such a thing. "I've stayed alone until now. The elf was right. I ignored her allure, because... I thought of you, I thought of losing you again. I won't bear that pain again."

He finally caught her gaze, almost challenging her.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:45 pm

Demona felt tears rising in her eyes. her sight went red from her bloody tears and she hugged Liam so tightly." You can stay with me but promise not to hurt please. Just don't leave me." Demona stood up and grabbed Liam's hand. She wanted to be alone not sitting in a booth feeling like this." Hotel now." She turned and pulled him out of the restaurant and to her hotel.

Why not her house you ask well for one the hotel was closer for two it her house was her den and inviting him in already might be a great idea. She would still have to see how things went with them. She fumbled for her key and finally made it into the room. Before Liam could even cross the door way Demona grabbed him by the color and pulled him into the room slamming the door shut.

Her need over road everything. She smashed into him full force. Like a hurricane powerful and strong. She needed him wanted him. He was something for years she craved yet they both ran from one another. Her lips pressed against him as she fumbled with is shirt. " Muumm God." Was all she could say before pushing him up against the wall and ripping his shirt free from his body.

Demona blushed as she let her lip s slide away from his and her gaze drift down his chest. He was amazing just like she remember from the fight a few years back. Even the scar from her teeth held to his chest. Her hand slid up to the mark and she looked at it intently. Why had they fought so badly? Was it just because of their fear of loving one another the entire time or did they like the challenge." I will buy you a new shirt."

She giggled and kissed his jaw." and I will by you new pant too."but before he could say a thing she slid her sharpened nails down the slid of his pants cutting the thread that held them together.Demona looked up at him from her position on the floor and started to laugh.

It was jsut to good to be true. His boxers. Demona fell off her knees and on to her butt. " O my," Demona crackled out as she held her side. " God the Grinch does you justice." Liam of all people had the grinch on his boxers. The grinch. TO kill a mood with laughter there it was. Like a reminder of whom Liam thought he was. Demona laughed harder.

In a fe moments after herr breath was starting to come back she bellowed out,"
You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
Mr. Grinch.

You're a bad banana
With a greasy black peel.

You're a monster, Mr. Grinch.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders,
You've got garlic in your soul.
Mr. Grinch.

I wouldn't touch you, with a
thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.

You're a vile one, Mr. Grinch.
You have termites in your smile.
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile.
Mr. Grinch.

Given the choice between the two of you
I'd take the seasick crockodile.

You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch.
You're a nasty, wasty skunk.
Your heart is full of unwashed socks
Your soul is full of gunk.
Mr. Grinch.

The three words that best describe you, are as follows, and I quote:

You're a rotter, Mr. Grinch.
You're the king of sinful sots.
Your heart's a dead tomato splotched
With moldy purple spots,
Mr. Grinch.

Your soul is an apalling dump heap overflowing
with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable
rubbish imaginable,
Mangled up in tangled up knots.

You nauseate me, Mr. Grinch.
With a nauseaus super-naus.
You're a crooked jerky jockey
And you drive a crooked hoss.
Mr. Grinch.

You're a three decker saurkraut and toadstool sandwich
With arsenic sauce"

Demona laughed as she stood up and slipped towards him," Well maybe I can make the grinch heart grow a few sizes." She purred lightly as she pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to he side. She licked her lips and moved quickly to be right in front of Liam," Maybe a kiss would make your heat grow a size." She kissed his lips softly the pulled away," Or maybe this." She kissed his neck and her hands slid over his arms softly.

Demona looked up at liam through her thick lashes and smiled," No your hearts not big enough yet. Well how about this." Demona lowered her head to Liam's chest right where her marks were and kissed the scar. Demona blew across the kissed area and then as the breath cooled his skin she bit into him. Right above his heart.

He tasted like sweet and sour or like a sweet tart. She moaned and took a bit more blood before pulling away. Her eyes hard light up from the bit of blood." My god," She licked her lips and then turned her neck up to Liam. She welcomed his bite both of them knew how to make their bites feel better than sex.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Liam wasn’t entirely sure what to expect when he was dragged out of the bar. He’d only just gotten used to the idea that Demona was going to be in his life again. If only this time he could just let his guard down, just allow himself to be with her. But he couldn’t get the haunting suspicion out of his mind that they would end on sour terms again. They always fought. Like two unruly gods they clashed together, unable to simply exist side by side. Maybe it was just in their nature.

Maybe it was just something about Demona.

Liam felt his stomach tighten as he found himself at the door to Demona’s room in a hotel. It wasn’t as intimate as her own house, but he thought it might have been better that they’d avoided that extent of intimacy. Slow and steady first. Until he was certain that his feet were on the ground. Would they ever be on the ground with this woman? She always took him by surprise, always made him want what he knew he shouldn’t desire.

What if they fought again? What if she left? Would he be able to slide back into the secluded hermit lifestyle so easily again? He didn’t think so. Not without a fight. He didn’t mind a fight, as long as it didn’t drive her away. He actually enjoyed them with Demona, because she always fought back. She never disappointed.

And then she grabbed his collar, jerking him forward over the threshold, and Liam didn’t have time to consider the downfalls. It was just the two of them again, just like old times. That was all he needed for the moment. All he could think to need. Everything else melted from his brain in one wild burst of heat.

When her lips were on his, he never could think straight. Though, even through his daze, he was surprised to find that she was already tearing at his shirt, already moaning against his lips. It did things to him that were probably unsafe. But she’d made the first move, so he couldn’t be blamed for his actions following. He heard the rip of material, and knew that she’d just singlehandedly disposed of his shirt.

A grin found its way to his face as she pulled back to admire him. Admiration was something that wasn’t unusual, but to have Demona stare at him in such a way… When her hand trailed over his old scar, Liam felt his skin vibrate from her touch, felt the silent ghosts of the past whisper through the room as he remembered the time when she’d given him the scar. But he’d given her one as well. It was currently hidden by her shirt, but he knew its location by heart.

How many times had he regretted putting it there? How many times had he been glad that he had? It’d kept her with him through the centuries.

“A new shirt?” Liam chuckled. “I hardly need one. I thought you preferred this view anyway.”

He started to take a step toward her, unable to stand how close they were already, and all the things he knew she was allowing him without saying it. She’d claimed not to love him, but Liam would, tonight, ensure that she did. That she always would. He’d be the only one for her.

However, just as he thought to make good on his plans, Demona tore away his pants, and had a nice laugh at his expense. For once in his life, Liam fumbled with embarassment. As she set there and laughed at him, Liam felt a swell of indignation. So he had a few human vices… Perhaps he understood the Grinch.

Shit… they were just underwear.

He was torn between that embarassment and reluctant amusement as Demona began to sing. It was infuriating that the woman could make him feel so many different things, could even begin to humiliate him, yet his desire for her didn’t dim, though it tangled with annoyance. He wondered how it was possible to want to strangle someone and mercilessly kiss them at the same time.

When the last note of her song ended, Liam scowled in her direction, though his eyes were laughing.

“Well, are you satisfied now?” he asked her. “I believe you’ve deflated my ego several notches. I suppose I’ll burn these after tonight.”

Demona laughed as she stood up and slipped towards him," Well maybe I can make the grinch heart grow a few sizes." She purred lightly as she pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to he side. She licked her lips and moved quickly to be right in front of Liam," Maybe a kiss would make your heat grow a size." She kissed his lips softly the pulled away," Or maybe this." She kissed his neck and her hands slid over his arms softly.

The jokes evaporated into a puff of smoke as she tugged off her shirt. His eyes first skimmed over the bite he’d left on her, however, as his mind, before becoming otherwise occupied, thought of the night he’d changed her. It wasn’t difficult to remember why. She’d been the most beautiful human he’d ever seen. And her blood… her blood tantalized him in a way he’d never encountered before her.

As she kissed him, touched him, Liam was reminded of that crazed need he’d felt on the night he’d found her. But she was different now, she was more. She was his. Always. Whether or not she’d wanted to be, he’d made her that way. He’d claimed her. He’d needed her. He’d loved her when he’d sworn never to love anyone again. He couldn’t control it. He didn’t know where she’d been or what she’d done these last couple of years, but it was history now. She wouldn’t leave him again. Ever.

When she bit into him, Liam groaned, sagging back against the door, holding her against him. She was the only one he’d ever allow to do such a thing, the only one that could make it feel this good. As she took from him, he felt the heat surge through his cold body, felt the need squeeze his chest. His hands wound their way around her body, trailing up her spine, holding her against him as tightly as he could. One of his hands found its way into her hair, curling his fingers around it. He felt her fangs withdrawl, almost wished they wouldn’t.

Even as she offered him her neck, he was tugging gently on her hair, tilting her head back, exposing a generous amount of flesh. He saw her pulse there, could already taste it. He skimmed his lips over her old scar, remembering that first luxurious bite.

“Do you remember that night?” he whispered against her flesh. “I apologized for it once. But I won’t again. Do you trust me, Demona?”

He needed her to. No one ever had before. With the utmost care, Liam found his way to the base of Demona’s neck. He could smell her blood, practically inviting him in, and he allowed himself to be drawn. Parting his lips, he sunk his fangs in, gratified by the warm surge of delicious blood that met his tongue. He strained into her, his lust fully stoked. He didn’t want to let go as he drank her blood, as he felt her ample curves against him and under his hands. He wanted to keep tasting her.

Pulling away, Liam pressed his lips roughly against hers, smearing shared blood in the process, and then carefully licking it away.

“Where did you go all these years?” he demanded, gruffly. “Don’t leave me again. I can’t let you this time. Not to another man, not to another life. I’m the only one.”
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:48 pm

It was a whirl wind of emotions. Demona could still taste his blood on her lips as he pulled her hair. Demona purred with pure pleasure and wrapped her arms around his body. God like Liam had once exclaimed he was, and Demona did have to admit he sure was close.She felt the heat in her body rise a notch as he whispered across her skin.

“Do you remember that night?” he whispered against her flesh. “I apologized for it once. But I won’t again. Do you trust me, Demona?”

She remembered the horrid night. He took her life and her fathers like it was his choice. She almost retorted with anger but she looked up into his face and his eyes. He was sorry even though he did not say it his eyes said it all. She bite her lower lip. Did she trust him enough to take it. Why had he spoiled the rush to bring her back to the world of thinking. Was it not enough that she topless in his arms.

" I trust you," She smiled and it was the truth. She trusted him. She trusted him to fight her when she needed the rush, to protect her, and to be with her. " We both have our bad memories with one another but in truth there was a reason for all of it. Anger and hate bred this." She slid her hand to his heart and closed her eyes.

Liams' fangs were sharp at the first bite but in moments pleasure rode her body. Every time he took a sip of her blood her body wanted to scream with pressure. She Let him pull her head back further and she gasped. " Liam," She fought for something to hold to and she found his shoulders. She dug her nails into his flesh and cried out in pleasure.

" Not yet," Demona gasped as he pulled fangs from her neck. She almost growled in protest but his lips smashed into hers. Her blood filled her mouth with his tongue and Demona loved it. She loved sharing something like this. It was one thing to be a human and give blood it was another to share blood with someone that could kill you as fast as you could kill them.

“Where did you go all these years?” he demanded, gruffly. “Don’t leave me again. I can’t let you this time. Not to another man, not to another life. I’m the only one.”

Demona blinked. Again he went from blinding need to lets talk about it. She titled her head to the side and smiled. For someone that was so many he did have alot of softer tendencies.

" I was fighting you. I was hiding from you. I was scared of myself. DO I have to go into detail right now?" Demona kissed his lips softly," You have always been the one I just was to stubborn to let you in my life."

The heat of need was slowly being turned to the need to talk and hold him. She looked down and the blood that covered both of them and smiled. Maybe one thing of sharing was enough for one night. Dmeona bite her lip and got an idea. " Lets get a shower I mean look at us. It would be nice if you could help me get the hard to reach spot on my back." She backed away from him wish a shy smile on her lips it would be the first time they had ever well seen one another.

Demona slide out of her leather pants and stood there in her under garments.She was nervous for once in her long life she was nervous. Not just because she was about to be stark naked but because of the confession she was going to give.

" OKay," She started. Might as well do both at once she thought to herself. She slipped out of her bra and smiled," I," He fingers inched around the edge her her underwear teasingly." Love." She slipped out of them and smiled," You." With that shhe turned and raced for the shower. Her face a bright red.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:55 pm

" I was fighting you. I was hiding from you. I was scared of myself. DO I have to go into detail right now?" Demona kissed his lips softly," You have always been the one I just was to stubborn to let you in my life."

He needed to hear it. To be wanted for something more than his face… Demona was the only one he’d ever been sure wanted more. Or, at least, the only one he’d hoped so. He was pleased to hear the urgency in her tone, the desperation. He wasn’t much for words himself, but there had been silence for so long between them that he needed to know what she felt. He needed to know that she needed him as much. Lust was simple. He didn’t want simple anymore.

The feel of her lips against his, and he knew he was a drowning man. Too late to swim, too late to fight back. He was tired of fighting, of hiding. For once, he was going to have what he wanted and keep it. She might fight him, hate him, love him, and want him all in different intervals, but he was going to make sure that, one way or the other, she stayed with him this time.

He wanted the intimacy, the trust. More than he wanted the physical, which was hard to believe when it came to him. He’d always desired Demona on a very basic level, but he wanted it to be more this time. He didn’t want to make things that easy. His determination was just beginning to cement itself when she suggested showering together.

For one merciless second, the blood rushed to his head and coherent thought liquified and drained down to his toes. What she offered now was more than what he’d ever had before. Together, no barriers. Did she trust him that much? He hardly trusted himself in that sort of circumstance. Just with the offer, his hands were itching to touch. He stared at her in silent disbelief.

And then she began to undress in front of him, and he knew he was a goner. He couldn’t be rational when she was naked before him, when everything was exposed and he was left with a view of everything he’d fantasized about.

“Demona, I…”

He what? He didn’t know what he’d been about to say, but he knew that he wanted her, that in a few more minutes, he wasn’t going to be able to control himself. His old self was rumbling back to life, breaking free of the chains he’d inforced in her absence, needing to touch, to hold. He was just about to reach out. To stop her or to help her undress? He didn’t know.

" I," He fingers inched around the edge her her underwear teasingly." Love." She slipped out of them and smiled," You." With that shhe turned and raced for the shower. Her face a bright red.

His mouth ran dry. Though he wasn’t certain if it was from what she’d said or what she’d done. He wasn’t sure what had done it, but he was positively pulsing with desire, throbbing with madness. He was going to go crazy, just from a glance. Desperate, Liam followed on her heels.

He entered the bathroom just in time to see her slipping into the shower, just in time to see her turning the knobs and stepping under the spray of the shower. Her body sleek and glistening with water, Liam’s throat closed on him. Without thinking, he stripped off the last of his clothes and stepped in after her, directly under the spray and wrapping his muscled arms firmly around her. He could have died from the feel of her flesh against his, unguarded. His eyes darkened and a pleased growl resonated in his throat.

“You shouldn’t tempt me like this,” he warned, dipping his head and knicking her chin with his teeth. “It’s dangerous.”
His hand ran up her side, teasing flesh. The things he wanted to do. The things he thought of doing. Was this her allowing him to do so? How far could he push? He wanted her with him. Completely. Forever. Was she willing to give herself to that extent?

“Let me have you,” he pleaded, pressing his lips to her throat. “Be mine completely.”

And then, the words he seldom spoke, “I love you.”
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Run! Run! Father run please. Get up hurry don't let that animal touch you. Stop!" A voice screamed in her dream. It was not hers it was to scared and young. Like a fawn crying for its mother.

Demona raced for her father and just as she neared him he vanished and the Liam was there wild and hungry. He jumped on her and Bite into her neck. Demona screamed and batted at Liam. Why why had this happened to me. I was such a good girl. God why forsake me. Demona screamed again but this time she was in the arms of a man that beat and raped her for many years as she grew into being the vampire she is today.

With a jagged gasp the dream changed. Demona was standing in a field of roses. Blood drip slowly form the petals to the ground below. Demona titled her head and walked slowly over to one of them.

Demona bent down and touched the rose. It felt real but when demona brought her fingers to her face the blood from the petals began to pour from her fingers. Startled Demona stuck them in her mouth to stop the bleeding. What was going on Demona looked around and there he was Liam. Standing there in the flowers but something was wrong. He was not moving. Demona took her fingers from her mouth and raced to his side.

'Liam?' Demona asked as she neared him but he did not respond. DEmona began to panic and reached out. Her hand touched his arm and Liam fell over into the roses. Blood began to pour from small bit wounds all of Liam. Demona screamed and fell next to him. She tried to apply pressue to the wounds she could but more appeared.

The rose bent closer to the and their thorns bit into Demona's flesh. DEmona hissed in pain and picked Liam up. But just as she was about to flea Rais arose from the flowers like the grim reaper. He smiled," Demona love he is dead just like you will be but before then I will have you once more." Rais race for her and Demona screamed in terror.

The dream brought Demona out of her sleep and into reality. her heart thumped hard in her in her chest. The thought of Rais finding her made a shiver rush up her spin. He was like a nightmare that followed her. Some how long ago he tied himself to her and if he was close enough he could invade her dreams. Shit that meant he was close. Something move next to Demona and she turned so fast to see she fell off the bed backwards.

" Ouch," Demona whimpered as she rubbed the back of her head. Just because she was a vampire did not mean falling did not hurt. She slowly lifted herself off the floor and her eye fell upon Liam. She bit her bottom lip and smiled. he truly looks peaceful. Laying there in the white sheets that had managed to stay on the bed. Well the bed was not really used until they made themselves go to sleep. Not like they had to sleep but it was better if they did.

She had fallen in love with her kille, her maker, and her soul mate. That was one of the reasons she fought so hard with him because she knew she could love him.Demona bent over and kissed his cheek softly. " I love you." She blushed at those words and rushed off to the bed room. She needed a real shower this time.

Demona looked at the bathroom and grimaced things everywhere and no dry towel in sight. Great . Demona jumped in the shower and grabbed one of the damp towel to dry off. She pulled her hair back into a pony tail and walked over with the towel around her. She was almost embraced to be nude in front of him. She wondered if everything was like she hopes it would be. That he still wanted her after last night or he was just being another man and would leave in a few moments.

Demona grabbed her leather pants and tee and slipped into them. They were fine until she could get to her house later. Should she wake him? Demona watched him from the foot of the bed and smiled. Nah. She needed some fresh air and a run anyway. He could sleep while she was gone.

' Dear Love Liam,

Hey I went for a run. I like my mornings bright and early and a good run. You can come and find me if you want or just relax I will be back later.

Love Demona

P.S. I had a wonderful time last night hope we can repeat it later. I love you.

Demona kissed the note and placed it next to the bed." Be back soon Liam." She smiled and walked out of the room.

The forest smelled so good to her nose. Fresh, just so fresh. Demona could smell the pine and water from a stream not to fair away. She took a deep breath in and began to stretch. A run would help get that damn dear out of her head but Liam's dead body huanted her mind.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:19 pm

She’s running from you.

Liam gave a start, coming wide awake, as the voice whispered through his unconscious mind, filtering through his dreams. He was alarmed as much by the voice as by the cold bed, knowing instantly that Demona wasn’t at his side. Fear gripped his heart, making it nearly hard to breathe, as he scrambled off the bed.

He knew that he hadn’t dreamed the previous night. He’d been with Demona. He’d touched her, held her, loved her. Where had she gone? And what… what did that voice mean? It was one of the few that could truly frighten him. And he hadn’t heard it in so long.

Liam had just searched the bathroom and was nearly on his way to the door when he spotted her note. He wasn’t sure if he was anymore relieved when he picked it up and read it. Last night had been real, and no one had snuck in and swiped her from under his nose. She wasn’t running from him either, like that stupid dream-voice had told him. It had just been his imagination. He’d overreacted.

Liam closed his fingers around the corner of the note, crumpling the paper, as his eyes lingered on her simple, “I love you.” It warmed him, soothing away some of his earlier panic, but he still felt uneasy that she wasn’t here, with him, in the room. Somewhere where he could see her and watch over her.

He wondered where she’d gone to, considered whether or not he should give her her space this morning or go out and find her, like he wanted to. It was hard to already become so dependant on someone, to rely on them, to need them to rely on him. He’d always felt this way for Demona. It’d simply been smothered for several years during her absence, when he’d tried to pretend that she hadn’t mattered.

But she had mattered, a great deal. For a long time, he’d kept tabs on her. Secretively. He’d nearly had to sell his soul to be able to do so, but it had been worth it. Until he’d started hearing of her being with other men. Then he’d cut himself off from the service, because he hadn’t been able to bear it. Liam didn’t want to think of that now. Especially since the voice he’d heard in his dreams belonged to the demon that had helped him keep track of Demona.

Rubbing a hand over his chest, Liam searched the floor, found his boxers, and slid them on as well as his pants. He imagined they would have to do, as his shirt was in tatters on the floor. He scooped it up in his hand, grinning despite himself as he wadded it up.

“Oh, so you’ve found her, have you?” a pouty voice purred. “You know that makes me jealous, Liam. I thought, in time, you’d just give yourself up to me.”

Liam froze, every muscle in his upper body visibly tensing as his blue eyes went round and then dangerously narrowed. That voice. That voice? Could it possibly be? Christ, why now? As if his moves were mechanical, Liam slowly turned to face her.

Surely enough, the demon stood in the center of his room. Tall, slender, and tanned, the dark-haired demon was squeezed into a generous corsett and all but poured into a skin-tight pair of jeans. She had her hair pinned up messily to her head, and her large, brown eyes were studying him unhappily.

“Shiva?”
The demon frowned. “You look disappointed, Liam. Did you think you were just dreaming earlier? That wasn’t even a good dream. Don’t you remember how we used to be? Forget her, and we can be that way again.”

Shiva stepped toward him, and, though he wanted to, he couldn’t find the strength to step away, dumbfounded as he was. She trailed her hand along his bare shoulder, down his chest, studying him silently, provocatively.

“What are you doing here, Shiva?” he demanded, recoiling from her touch.

His tone had her scowling, her playful mood evaporating slightly.

“Oh, now that you’ve found her, you’re done with me?” she snapped.

“There was never anything to be done with. What do you want?” he asked, unsettled by her abrupt appearance.

Demons never brought good news. And, on top of his unsettling feeling upon waking this morning, he doubted anything pleasant was coming from this. He was suddenly filled with the desire to go and find Demona.

“You already want to get away from me?” she snapped, reading his mind. Demon’s had such short tempers. “Fine. But you’ll want me back when she’s gone, and she won’t be around for long.”

Fear clenched Liam’s heart. “What? What are you talking about?”

Shiva snorted. “Why do you think I’m here? I just came to see if it was true. He’ll be coming for her soon.”

With that, Shiva disappeared, without so much as a puff of smoke. Liam didn’t stop to think, he merely turned and ran out of the hotel, ran down the steps, ran outside, ran into the forest, following Demona’s unique and tantalizing scent. He found her in moments, deep inside the forest. How unsafe it was here. How unprotected.

“Demona!” he shouted, but was on her before she could turn.

He gathered her up close, holding her tight in his arms. Whatever Shiva had meant, Demona was still here right now.

“Come on, we’ve got to get out of here.”
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:14 pm

The birds sang sweetly and Demona raised her arms into the arm. She took another deep breath in and was about to do the Dolphin Pose(( look it up XD)) when Liam smashed into her ass and spun her around into his arms. Demona let out a yelp in surprise. " Give a girl a heart attack." Demona hugged him back. It was so nice to be in his arms. Strong loving arms. All hers no matter what.

“Come on, we’ve got to get out of here.”

Demona titled her head to the side and looked at him. His eyes where filled with a bit of fear and then she saw possession in them.Demona pushed away from him and looked at him. " What is wrong?" Why are you jumping my like that. I just wanted a walk I was not going anywhere else. I mean come on now." Demona crossed her arms and looked at him waiting for an explanation.Why would he be like that?

XXXX

" What a good girl now beg. O good girl here have a treat" A deep voice said as a small blonde girl begged for a piece of raw fish that was dangled in front of her. " Come on get it." The girl whimpered and tried to get up but the shackles and chains held her tightly to the floor. " Get it now." The man growled at her. She tried to bit at it but it was to far away. She tired to move the chains but she was weak.

" Please master Rais. I am hungry its been two days." the girl pleaded. Rais growled and back handed her into he floor. Rais fixed his black hair and fixed his shirt.

" Look at what you made me do. No food today you were bad don't ever say my name," The girl started to cry and Rais moved with his vampire speed and and ripped her up off the ground with the chains and all. her leg snapped at the ankel and the girl screamed but Rais just looked at her." So pretty and frail but you have just become a pain." Rais kissed the girl's cheek and broke her neck. " So frail even weres these days can not handle a thing. Ugh."

Rais dropped the corpes and turned to walk over to his desk. " Mister Rais a messanger is out side with a urgent letter." A man said on the other side of the com speaker.

" Really is it a woman?" rais asked hoping he would get a new play toy.

" No sir."

" Damn I will be right out I need clean up anyway." rais walked out of his office and smiled at the vampire gaurd as he walked by." She is all yours." Rais opened his front door and snatch the letter right out of the man's hand then went back in.He slid his long finger under the tab and ripped the envolope open. It smelles of perfume and sulfur. Demon. Well what the hell do they want Rais thought to himself.

' Dear Rais,

I found your old pet. I believe her name Is demona. She is bedding a toy of mine and well to say the least she is in my way. I wanted to know before I killed her if you wanted her back. I found out from a few people you had a bounty on her head. So if you want her met me at the inn at Ulisigi Atala Va. You will know whom I am most demons are not around here. Tootles love

~Shiva'

" Shiva.." Rais crumpled up the paper and tossed it into the trash. he had been looking for the girl for a while Demona was his fav toy. His bounty on here was a mil at the moment. Rais contemplated if the demona was telling the truth." Ever if she is not I could as was fuck her and leave. Okay sounds like a plan." rais turned and walked to his room and gathered his things.

Ulisigi Atala was a small place to quaint for him but knowing Demona like he did this was just her type of place. He closed his limo's window and hailed the drive to go on to the inn. he was going to be a bit early but thats the way he liked things.

"Table for two I am meeting someone." rais said to the inn girl at the restaurant area. The girl smiled and perked up her chest. " right this way sir/" She batted her eyes and bent over just enough for Rais to see her bare ass under the skirt. " Can I take your order or do you want to wait for your company?"

" How about you give me your number and I will give you my order later." Rais cooed and grabbed her thigh squeezing likely.

The waitress giggled and handed him her numebr. That piece of ass would be fun to break later. Rais liked his lips and looked over the menu.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:27 pm

When she pushed away from him, Liam felt an irrational spasm of fear. As if just being in his arms could shield her from whatever Shiva had in mind. That was wishful thinking. His expression was slightly desperate nonetheless when she pushed away and folded her arms across her chest. He nearly grabbed for her again before he told himself he was being ridiculous. She didn’t know what was going on, and he was going to piss her off or scare her.

He didn’t really want to do either, but this was urgent. He had to shield her from his mistakes. He’d been wrong, all those years ago, to involve a demon in his personal matters, but he’d thought he was rid of her. He’d been stupid to assume that. Demons were never done with their toys, and he’d been that for her, just so he could keep tabs on Demona. Just because he’d been a lonely, heart-broken fool.

He took a deep breath. “You’re not safe here. Not anymore.”

But how did he explain? Liam ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair and tried to reign himself in. Handling this irrationally could play them both right into Shiva’s hands. Though it was hard to know what to avoid when he still didn’t understand her warning. Who was coming for Demona?

Liam’s hand fell to his side, clenching into a fist. No one could have her.

“I… I just had a visitor. A demon. She told me..” How else to put it, but then to just say it? “She said that someone was coming for you. A man.”

Liam’s brows drew together, angry and confused. “I don’t know who. I don’t know why. I just know that Shiva means business. I was fool enough to make a deal with her years ago.”

How embarrassing. How belittling. But he couldn’t tell her what that deal was. That would make him too vulnerable. Then she’d know how long he’d pined for her. It didn’t matter now anyway. All that mattered was that the demon was planning something, and he wouldn’t let Demona pay for his mistakes.

“I won’t let her touch you. I promise.” He reached out, took her hand. “Just… do you know anywhere we can go?”

He knew it was futile even as he asked. It was nearly impossible to hide from a demon that had your scent.

---
Shiva wasn’t one for formalities or wasting time. She had a busy schedule, as any self-respecting bounty hunter would. And though she enjoyed being in Rais’s malicious company, it was only business when it came down to it. Unless he wanted to make it something more.

With little more than a small popping noise, Shiva appeared abruptly in the free chair at Rais’s table. She smiled at him from over the top of his menu, brushed a strand of her dark hair back and tilting her chin into the air. The man hadn’t changed. Still as handsome. Probably as much of a bastard as well. A shame. She’d enjoy a round with him.

But that wasn’t what she was here for. At least not at the moment. Propping her elbows on the table, Shiva leaned forward, boasting a generous view of her breasts over the table. It wasn’t so much on purpose as it was natural. She usually wielded her looks to get what she wanted. Not that she needed to now. Today, she had what Rais wanted.

“I knew you’d come, Rais love,” she chimed. “You won’t be disappointed, I’m sure. I know where your pet is, and I think we can help each other, because, you see, she’s currently occupying my pet as well. And I want him back.”

Shiva pushed her full bottom lip forward, pouting slightly as she thought of Liam. How she’d missed him. He’d been one of her favorite toys, and it always amused her that he’d been smart enough to tiptoe around selling his soul to her while still getting what he wanted. She could admire a clever man.

“I’ll take you to her, Rais. But I’d like to see my reward first.” She might have acted dumb at some points, but Shiva was as sly a demon as they came.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:24 pm

" Shiva Shiva Shiva." Rais purred," You know you seem to be very sly and I know demons well." Rais grabbed the case that had been next to him and pulled it out. he clicked it open and slid it on the table." There it is all of it. But you know," Rais closed the case and slide it back next to him. His eyes glittered exciment and yet something else played across his face. He was a man full of needs and things to do. One thing had not be sated since the last igrl had been so boring.

Rais stood up and rounded the table with a strong walk. His eyes one his prize so to say.Rais licked his lips and spun the chair to face him and bent over her. " You are lovely," He raise his hand t her chin and lightly brushed his fingers down her neck t her collar bone. He knew demons blood her a interesting kick to it from other demons but she looked like a rip apple ready for him to pick. He could see her pulse jump at his touch.

'We could enjoy one another's company while we chased after our toys. I mean toys are nice but sometimes its also nice to have someone with spunky to tango with." Rais took a wine glass off the table with out looking and sipped out it never but he never lowered his gaze from hers. She was a prize her would like to see on his pillow tonight but if she turned him down he did have a pretty little waitress to Kick his need.

Rais placed the glass back and walked back to his chair. He lowered himself and looked at Shiva from across the table. His cards were on the table but had he gotten a royal flush or a two card draw.

" Demona is a sly creature as well and eluded me for many years but your liam might be my way of getting to her. You see," Rais hailed the waitress," She is the flighty one. She will get scent of me and high til it out of this pathetic town."

" Can I help you sir," the waitress giggled and tossed her hair to the side not even looking at Shiva.

" Yes could you get me some Blood cherries to taste," Rais cooed the word taste and and waitress's heart skipped a few beats then sped up. Silly human. he girl turned and Rais patted her on her ass and she giggled and rushed off. " Silly humans still fall of those tricks like willing sheep. Please order whatever your heart desires tonight as well enjoy one another and the thought of our pets coming home."

XXXXXXXXXX

Demona watched Liam explain. He was shaken not just shaken but scared. She titled her head to the side and grabbed his head." yeah come on." She took off with him in tow with inhuman speed. she dashed through the woods and back to the hotel. She looked up at the balcony that lead to their room and back to him," Stay right here with my bike, I will get everything no need to leave a trail. I have been hiding for years from these monsters." Demona dashed off.

What was his deal with a demon. Why would someone that was so smart have to deal with a demon. Let alone risk his soul? Demona would have to ask later. She opened the room with the key and grabbed everything. She pulled out a mace like can from her pocket and sprayed the room. The room smelled like sulfur or dog piss one of the two but slowly their scent faded beneath the horrid smell.

" Well that should work. Even if they got here they would never be able to follow us afterwards. " She laughed and turned to leave the room. The can was demon piss. It was something she found in her day to hide any scent and also once a hound or even a demon smell this there nose would be on the blink for a few days. It worked like a charm every time.

" Alright get on." Demona slide onto her bike and Liam slid behind her. It was her bike and she was not going to let anyone drive it. Demona stopped for a moment and flipped open her cell phone. She hit number and then it went to her ear," Yeah just letting you know the room sticks but there is a reason demons on trail need to keep this short. I was not here you don't know me be safe."She clicked the phone shut and then smashed it into a thousand pieces. No trails no link. Now she would need a new phone and number. Mother fuckers.

She kicked the bike into gear and they dashed off into the sun light and mountains.

A about a half hour up the mountain they can to a very small side road just big enough for her bike to race down. Demona slid into the opening and then floored it down the narrow passage. " Hold on." She hit about 140 when a jump was in the way of the road. She kicked it into high gear and the fly into the air across a small canyon like area under them. " makes a nice get away." they hit the ground almost to close to the edge but Demona kicked out and the sped on.

They came to a small cabin in the middle of the woods. The was covered in rose vine that were in mid bloom. Red rose dotted the dark wood of the cabin. A small garage was next to the house." This is home." Demona got off once Liam was off and walked the bike into the garage. " Come one we should be safe here for a while. Rais has yet to find this place." Demoan opened the door and walked into the cabin.

At first you would have though okay so cabin so cozy. well with Demona it was completely modern, Black leather couches and large plasma tvs. Artifacts decorated her walls and selves. Demona walked over to a pc unit it turned it one. Her eyes danced along the the screen as number and things came up. She smield and walked over to Liam," This is home for me. The pc has a security system on it nothing can get past it. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The night air Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night air   The night air Empty

Back to top Go down

The night air
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next