A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At The Dark Lore night club

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

At The Dark Lore night club Empty
PostSubject: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:47 pm

" Kinsa you better be ready or I swear I am draggin you out in your pj's and glasses." A deep voice yelled from the hallway of the apartment. The man looked in the mirror and smile at himself. " God I am good looking," He laughed as he tossed is wet black hair around for a more wild look. He looked at his watch and grimaced. It was almost 9:50 and the girl was still no where to bee see. His twin was nothing like him. He love to be a little late if any and always the center of attention. He was going to lead a pack one day but for now he wanted to have to time of his life while he was not working the club as the bouncer. His one night off and his sister was going to ruin it.

" KINSA!" He Barked.

A slender woman crashed out of a room and into the hall way head first into the wall ass in the air and feet crossed. She looked up from her up side down stat with one eye open and a hand on her head where she had meet the wall in her untimely fall." What Nathaniel?" She groaned as she side down to rest flatly on the floor.

Nat looked at his twin and gasped. She was in her lab coat from Nasa and a pant of washed out grey jeans that had seen way to many days in the wash. he black her was up in a pony tail and looked llike it needed a good brushing. With a groan Nat smacked his face and walked over to her." Your not ready so you tell me why now or else I will break one of your towers."

Kinsa shot a look at her brother as he lifted her up off the hard wood floor and onto her dainty feet. Nat looked around and found his sister's thick rimmed black glasses. " I am working I got a last minute call and they need some new designs. This you would not get." Kinsa growled as she snatched her glasses. She hated it when Nat acted like this. She did not want to go out in to stupid club with a bunch of horny men trying to get laid. " So I am not going." Kinsa fixed her glasses on her nose and turned ot walk back into her room.

Nat sighed and raised his hands in the air and asked god silently Why. Just why. I could have had a twin that was more fun ya know. After him moment with god that seemed to be unheard Nat trailed after Kinsa." Your going. I am not going to let you rot away with a computer and some jelly beans. Its really not happening." Nat stepped over a mother board and pieces to things that he knew he could not even understand. Thats when a little bot clicked out of the closet and scanned Nat.

"Hello Luma." Nat greeted the bot and then went for Kinsa's closet.

" Hello Nathaniel you should not be going in Kinsa's cloths its rude I will zap you if needed." The bot retorted and began to creep closer to Nat's legs.

" Stop pit Luma. Go back to work." Kinsa said as she looked up from her pc." I told you I am not going."

" Your going or I will make your life a living hell for the next month and I promise that work of your will not get done. " Nat tossed a skimpy red dress at Kinsa and then a pair of stilettos." SO get ready." Nat walked out of the room and sat on the black leather sofa in their more up scale living room.

Kinsa huffed and looked at the dress her bother had bought for her three years ago. Still had the tag on it. It was a little spaghetti strap number that would hug everything that she had and did not have. " FIne."Kinsa got up and walked into the bath room." He is just going to have to deal with how long it takes me to primp." Kinsa made a face and grabbed the stilettos. How in the hell did people wear this shit. She tossed both the dress and the shoes into the back of her closet and rummage in her cloths. She pulled out a black tang top and a pair of dark jeans. She was not going to look like a hooker sorry.

Nat waited and waited. He was sitting with his head hung backward on the couch and his eyes wide open with boredom. Could she really take more of his time. Urgh. Nat was about to yell for her when he sat up but she was there in her glasses and a smile." Nope go back and get something better on you will stick out like a sore thumb." Nat walked over to his sister and pushed her back into her room.

Kinsa almost face planted again as her rough brother pushed her. God! she walked over to her closet and grabbed the first skirt she saw. " OO look I can be a school girl." She murmured as she slipped into the plaid skirt and grabbed a white top to go over the black tang top. She grabbed a pair of her ass kicking black combat boots and slipped into them. they felt great and like home. One thing out of the entire out fit.

" Lets go." kinsa grumbled and she walked past her brother looking like a school girl. Nat whistled and she glared family was so grand.

The music Blasted in the cramped sweat filled air of the club Dark lore. Kinsa could not think want was so alluring about this place. is was on the side of a cliff over water. And from what she had seen the dang place was going to fall in one day. She wanted to make a new blue print and give it the owner. He might like her idea of better support kinsa thought as she trailed behind her hob nobbing brother.

" Kinsa, Have fun met someone my god get laid." Nat yelled before he vanished in a sea of needy women. Kinsa made a face and walked over to the bar." Vodka for the lady." A guy smirked and tried to order her a drink. Kinsa glared at him with her deep brown eyes and said," No thanks I can pay for my own and what your getting is crap go away." The man flicked her off and walked away. Kinsa rolled her eyes and smiled at the bar tender." Glass of your best whine and a quiet place to sit please." The bar tender a guy she knew from Nat was a werewolf. He was kind and gave her drink and pointed to a less crowed area near the glass windows over looking the water. Kinsa smiled and walked over to the are with a hope of peace in her heart and her hand pulling at the back of her skirt to keep it from riding up.

(9 Kay anyone may joinith the party))
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Night dark eyes stared out through the window, and across the water. They belonged to a sharp-eyed sir, flicking back his pitch black hair and dressed in spikes, studs, and gothic black. He had a pen in his hand, silently flicking it across the paper to write words that came to mind randomly. Although the water was beautiful, and his kind side would love to stare at it and draw, he wasn't really seeing the water. He caught glimpses of songs, and of a girl with short, black hair. She looked familiar... but he just couldn't remember who she was, and he couldn't help but wonder why she was looking for him.

Denzel Mendoza sighed as he looked back at the water for real this time. He sighed again and put the small piece of paper in his pocket. "Why am I here?," he asked himself, tapping his fingers on the desk in a rhythmic pattern and taking a drink of wine. He let the blood satisfy his taste buds and then pulled out the paper to analyze.

Denzel realized he'd really need to start working on his handwriting, because the only two words he could make out were Mahal Kita, meaning I love you, in Filipino. But he didn't understand why those words had come up. He didn't love anyone. Not like that. It upset him greatly, and his eyes shone with worry as he stared out across the water, sipping blood slipped wine.

He looked around for a moment, wondering why he was exactly here. He certainly wasn't in a mood to find a bed buddy, and things here were much too... exciting for his tastes. He sighed and looked around. 'White men hitting on Asian girls. That's just not right', he thought, gagging dramatically and then turning back to the water. He didn't want to watch them. But there was a nagging feeling that he had to be here. He didn't understand it, but he followed his vampiric instincts and stayed, wondering if he'd get himself drunk enough to have fun at this... night club. He flipped his hair to the side like a teenager, to ruffle it up again.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/blueberrysu
RJ the Raccoon

RJ the Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Ruma woke with a shocking feeling that something was going to happen, but like usual, he didn't know what. He stared at the ceiling and wondered what all his dreams and nightmares meant. Nothing came to mind. They all ran into one another and clashed. The cast them away and blinked frantically, making sure that he was away. It was a quarter past 9 and he was planing on going out to the club. He wasn't much in the mood to actually go in there tonight but he felt relaxed and free standing over the edge of the cliff.

He sat up on his bed and strapped on his long cap-like jacket that laid over the floor a little and covered his feet, even when he's wearing his boots. Putting his head in his hands, sighing with frustration, he wondered
why it was so hard for him to get the right amount of sleep. He either gets too much or too little and both affect him greatly. Lately he had been getting very little sleep and was more exhausted then you could imagine.

He got up and stretched up to the sky. Yawn and then headed out to the living room. Ruma glanced around his semi-messy house and took a deep breath. Home. It was his home and he was glad. He felt at ease and relieved that he had finally gotten his own home out the middle of nowhere.

Heading to the door, he paused and looked at himself in the hall mirror and was shocked at what he saw. For what little sleep he gets, he looks relaxed and perfect. Completely different from the way he fells. He grabbed his red cap and strapped it to his jacket and then put on his belt and grabbed his hat. His hat had completely covered his face with it's long, dark shadow. He took sword slid it into his belt as he reached for the door and swiftly stepped out. The door ghostly and silently, it shut behind him.

The cold air felt good on his face. Comforting and welcoming. He started into a brisk jog, then broke out into a run and faster then you good blink, he shifted into his hawk form and took to the skies; taking in the surroundings. He loved the freedom he had when he flew. It had no limits, didn't judge him or try to control him.

The view of the cliffs edge came into focus way before he was even close enough to it. He shifted back and landed on is feet with a little hop to it to keep his balance. He then walked the rest of the way. Taking in the scenery and the smell of the water and fresh air. Once he arrived at his favorite spot he sat down and stared out into the distance. Enjoying the almost peace and quiet. Relaxing and calming his mind and body.

After a few minutes, the music was getting to him and he was really getting irritated. He stood up and walked closer to the edge and looked out at the club. The lights were amazing and yet boringly old at the same time. The music still has the same beat playing over and over. He took a deep breath and jumped off the edge and let the cold air brush against his face. He landed on a root that stuck out of the cliffs edge and sat down, staring into the windows. Watching every fool enjoying themselves.

With his hat covering his face and his jacket and red cap covering the rest of his motionless body, he felt as though he was an evil demon sent out to stalk and destroy anything in it's path. But he knew that he wasn't. He felt strangely secure being out over the edge in the dark, looking like something scaring and demonizing.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:39 am

Ching-klang. Ching-klang. Ching-klang.

The noise like a horror movie echoed slightly. The monstrosity it self walking with an odd gate. He needed warmth. Some place just to huddle and gather the energy he truly didn't need. Nivek was his name this night.

He wore a long trench coat that had been a huge problem to get on as both of his hands were mostly useless. Especially the one with the dog paw that couldn't move an inch and had no feeling what so ever. He had even managed to tug on a large cowboy hat that he had tucked his cat like ear under. He was a creature and he knew it full well.

The call of the music. Of life was tantalizing. Calling him to live. To hide in the massive crowds and observe living people. He was dead. Hollow inside it seemed as he knew he had no hope of what some males were doing. Flaunting there muscles to the woman hoping to get laid.

His step was muffled by the music though he had to be careful. There was no way he could hold on to the hat so that he could look down and watch his feet so he made it to a dark corner. Tucking the shiny metal in the deepest part he had a very hard time with his odd leg that was turned around.

Instead of dealing with it he folded it under his jacket. He spoke to himself, "Þóknast dvöl enn fyrir í kvöld. ÉG gera ekki vilja til drepa hér." A waiter approuched and asked for his order.

He had not a penny to his name so he sent him away by acting as one of the crazy people. Though it was just what he couldn't understand. Somehow the waiter came back with a glass of water and set it down. He stared at it with all the longing in the world. Though he was hidden behind the gas mask. He gripped it with his slightly useable hand and the bear claws scrapped across it.

He turned his attention back to what he could do. Watch and be unseen. A woman sat at the counter. She was beautiful but it seemed she would turn down any one who approached. Another man was sitting. He realized his shoulders were slumped in some sort of dejection maybe. With a sigh Nivek started up a conversation with the only person that would ever talk to him. Kevin, his other half.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:16 pm

(( Wow so many men to choose from my my lol heheh))

Kinsa sat softly on a bar stool and pulled up her purse. She started to rummage through it. and then pulled out a small piece black chip. I was the size of a memory card for a playstation. Kinsa smirked and tapped on it twice and then let a whimper like growl slip past her lips. A screen shot to life from the chip in front of her. Kinsa had invented a very portable laptop a few years back but it was still in the testing stage for use. Kinsa loved hers very much it was her home away form home but it was protected. To even get into this little thing first it scanned her finger prints from her index finger and her pinky then her voice activation had to be put into place. Kinsa had decided that her wolf whimper was unlike anything anyone else could produce. unlike a human voice. Protection was the key.

Slowly her long fingers glided over the light screen and pulled out an ear piece," Luma?"

" Master go back to the dance." The bot retorted and the screen flashed a few moments and then a picture flashed up. It was Luma dancing then the chipped shut down. " Dammit Luma." Kinsa hissed and kicked out but hit her shin on the bar under the table.

Pain shoot up her leg and Kinsa closed her eyes. " Freaker. Your so turned into a pile of bolts when I get home you little bot." She grumbled as she rubbed her bare pale leg and looked out the window. A man in a red hat sat perched on a ledge. Kinsa rubbed her eyes as in disbelief. He was still there. Well she was not about to go jumping out the window after him. He could sit there if he wanted. In the cold but she smiled and waved. Maybe that would t least get him inside.

Kinsa scanned the crowd again. She watched a few woman flash the bar tendered trying to get free drink . Stupidity to the fullest. She rolled her eyes and watched a few more men hit slobber over some female vampires that were dancing like drunken fools. It was like all the hormones in the world road the crowd tonight.

Kinsa sipped at her drink and watched a young vampire from what she could tell watch the crowd before flicking his hair like some teen. She giggled to her self. It was funny. She almost wondered how old the vampire was to still at partly human. From what she had seen, watched, and meet. Most older vampires the older they get the less human they acted.

Then some creature walked in. His face was hidden by a gas mask and something was so different about him. He was interesting at the same time she was a bit scared.

" My god girl get out of this funky and party," A peppy female voice cooed from behind her. Kinsa swung around to see a red head elf in a skimpy green dress. She flung her long red hair over her shoulder and pulled at her top. " Come on Nat wants you to move, ya know swing your hips a bit." The elf brought her hands over her head and rocked her body to the music.

" Alexis I am fine. Nat is some where in the crowd. Are you here for him?" KInsa asked as she tried not to sneer at the ex of her brothers. Not the best choose but one of the finer women he played with.

" No I am here for my self might find a toy tonight or just take your brother home. He was aways so easy." Alexis grinned.

" Bitch." Kinsa growled and stood up.

" No my dear thats watch you are I on the other hand am a elf. I don't howl at the moon and piss on trees mutt." Alexis turned to walk away but Kinsa caught her arm. " Mutts should not touch things better than them. I mean look around what possessed something as plan and common as you to try and pull of this look and get someone?" Alex looked over her shoulder." Your so boring no man would want to have anything to do with you. Now let go." Alexis tried to snatch her arm away but Kinsa held on." Mutt let go and play with the only thing that finds you fun your stupid bot."

Kinsa let go and the elf walked back into the crowd like a goddess they all thought she was. Tears rose up in Kinsa's eyes and she flopped back at the table. It was hard enough for her to talk to people let alone do anything like this.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Nivek had to struggle as Kevin grew angry at elf girl. At first it took a few minutes as he looked as if he was in a strange limbo. Then he finaly made a deal. He would reveal him self and rough her up but she wouldn't die.

He rose and used his dog paw to wack off the cowboy hat. At first no one noticed and he managed to shrug off the coat. Underneith was a horror in it's self. FREAK in large surprisingly readable letters coated his chest in many different languages.

It was a duel voice that spoke as he wrapped his clawed hand around her arm and tugged her towards him, "That wasn't very kind of you." He did a strange twitch and seemed to settle out. He was refusing to hurt her even as the blood lust rowred in his ear.

Kevin was now a dull head ach he was doing his best to ignor. He released her, taking a sucking breath through the gas mask welded on his face. Things seemed to have fallen errily quiet as he stood there. Looking like the freak he was even among the supernatural.

The chain rattled awkwardly as if it had to add some kind of sound to the silence even though the music still pounded it seemed to have disapeared for him. As he walked people moved away. The echoing clang and odd gate didn't help either.

Reaching Kinsa he nodded his head respectfully, "I aplologize for the intrusion on my part. I guess a freak such as me would not have much say in the matter but I can simply show beauty by comparison." His voice was somber and low as if it hurt him to speak. It had no accent at all but it seemed that language hid just underneith.

He wanted so much to feel the cool rain now. As the drops left felt like fire on his skin and there sickened eyes felt even worse. He let out a sigh and spoke quietly enough that it barely made it out of the mask, "You can run if you feel the need. I know what I am and you should fear." his head shot up and you could imagin the glasses of the gas mask staring at everyone at once, "You should fear me."
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Alexis looked at the thing that held her arm and almost gasped. Yuck. She rolled her eyes and as he let go of her arm she snatched it away." You know people like you should not be seen or heard. My god." She turned on her heel and walked into the crowd dancing her way to the front.

The night was so young but Kinsa felt like she wanted to go home and to bed. She just looked at the rings of water on the table as the burning tears filled her eyes and strolled down her checks. It was stupid to let a high bitch like that elf get to her but she always did. The last date she went on was two years ago. It failed when the guy realized that she was younger than he thought and smart than he was.

She was about to get up and leave when a voice caught her attention. His somber voice was something Kinsa found a breath of fresh ait even his humble ways. " Run why." Kinsa smiled and whipped a tear of the brim of her glasses. She looked him over once more and the mask had been stuck on or something. Kinsa could only imagine the pain the man was in or had been in.

Her eyes studied him not like a lab rat but as someone concerned. " Please have a seat join me. I don't fear anything. If my death is to come it will. I only fear not knowing I have done my best to help as many people as I can." Kinsa reached out and took the man by the paw never losing her smile.

" So sit tell me about yourself. I mean," Kinsa blushed because he seemed to amazing her. She only wished she could see the man's true face." Sorry I am a bit to over interested in things sometimes. You interest me alot. Not just because of your interesting and yet beauty appearance but how you can feel your kindness in your voice. Its rare to find a kind person."

Yeah the entire reason most run away from Kinsa. She found beauty in everything and loved to know everything.

Kinsa bit her lower lip and looked at the table. Not sure if this soudsn rude or not but can you drink with that mask on and if so what would you care to drink? I will pay."
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Nivek was puzzled for a moment but nodded slowly and respectfully. Though he spoke first to Kevin, "Kevin , hún er góður gera þú sjá? Neitun dauði vera hávaði á hana."

He settled on to the bar stool though it was extremely awkward. He had definatly not been made to sit comfortably but it was a bit ridiculas with the stool. He watched her though felt incredibly rude for doing so and turned his attention away to the deformed hand that was in his lap. Simply refusing to touch anything but the stool and him self.

"No I do not mind you asking and no I cannot drink anything or eat for that matter so you need not spend any money on me," He sounded tired now as if he was breaking under the pressure of the gazes. He hated it and wondered if her brother would appear suddenly and deck him.

Though of course he knew that would only end horribly because Kevin would be pissed. So ever gently he forced Kevin to sleep. It was a trick he had learned when in dire need. He could only do it some times but it was like swipping his legs out from under the other personality.

Literaly making him crash hard, "Are you implying that you wish to help me?" Actualy he didn't want her to help. Even he didn't know what was underneith the mask it's self. He didn't remember anything before the torture. Now he knew he would fail at trying to get his trench coat back on to cover up at least part of him.

He also figured it would help her be more comfortable. Nivek knew he wasn't the best guy to talk to. Also, he didn't have the means to buy her a drink but he didn't tell her this either. She had already offered so perhaps she knew that it would be a challenge for him with his "hands" the way they were.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:42 pm

" O sorry," Kinsa blushes and pushed her drink to the side. " I mean I don't have to help you I mean I think I could." She looked around the room and smiled softly she did not feel so alone any more

Nat on the other hand was not please with whom his sister was with. He walked over and slipped between the creature and his sister." Kinsa come dance. You should get on the dance floor." He looked over his shoulder at the man and the turned back to his sister." Come on now sister."

"I have to left feet and I would rather sit here with him. GO on" Kinsa whispered and looked around Nat at the man in the mask. She wanted to get to know him. Someone the stood up for her not because of sex or want or need just because he was nice. Nat looked at her with a stern look and a growl rumbled out of his throat.

Kinsa titled her head to the side and growled back," Just because your male does not mean your my Alpha. I will never be in a pack nor have that sorry my life is mine and I will not take this shit from you." Kinsa pushed Nat out of her view and smiled. Nat rolled his eyes and looked at the creature," Touch my sister and I will ripp that mask off your face and make you eat it if you have a mouth." With the threat he stormed away.

" I am so sorry. Please pay him no mind." Kinsa le her hand slid off the table and took his paw in her hand. She could not help it. She had to touch the fur and see how everything worked. " Your amazing." She moved closer and looked into his mask. " Are you sure you would not want my help? I mean this." She touched the mask then his bare neck." I could this. I am sure of it. I have the bots and the knowledge. Your would not have to look like this even though its kind of cool if you ask me but," She raised his paw and then looked at her glass." I could see how it could be a issue."
Back to top Go down
RJ the Raccoon

RJ the Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Ruma really enjoyed the night. The stars were absolutely marvelous and relaxing. Amazingly beautiful as well. There was nothing more than he loved to do then to look up at the stars; other then flying. The night air was at the perfect temperature and the location was almost perfect. The pounding of the music in his ears was the imperfect part.

He glanced over to the closest window and saw a figure waving at him. He quickly saw a smile coming from her as well. He waved back, but didn't bother to smile back. His hats shadow always covered his face.

After the girl had turned her direction away from him, his attention was grabbed over to the night club. Ruma shifted and flew over to the window to watch the insignificant bastards dance their life away. The girl that waved to him had a nice figure that wasn't too lengthy or over the top. The plaid skirt and the white top looked quite good on her; of what little he could see in the back.

Through her black hair he saw a few girls flashing the bar tender for a free drink, which he clearly didn't think their performance even deserved any kind of payment or attention. He had seen squirrels in heat do better. But that was just his opinion. Then he saw some people dancing like there was no tomorrow. He knew that there wasn't anything that special about this club and nothing was going to change. Kinky party on the run. He didn't really have that much right too talk, every now and then he would join in; just to get a riot or a spicy night.

Taro faintly heard the girl giggle and it sounded cute and not quite school girl cute. Definitely not one he'd heard before. He looked around the room to see what made her laugh, he couldn't quite pin what it could have been. There was quite a few funny things going on; people not even dancing to the beat, stupid girls trying to get a free drink or if it was the crazy costumes that some of them were wearing.

Taro rocked back and forth to get a more comfortable position. He wasn't really into this club that much, but there wasn't really any place that he felt like flying too and the branch was starting to get a little uncomfortable under his legs with his sword helping to weigh him down. He sat on the window and watched to club go on with it's hormonious life.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:24 am

When she apologized he was about to wave it off when Nat slid in between them. Trying to convince her to dance and well basically stop talking to him. Though her comment about having two left feet was a bit funny as he was a horrid dancer with his messed up legs plus the noise wouldn't have helped that sort of situation either.

Touch my sister and I will rip that mask off your face and make you eat it if you have a mouth.

Storming off he imagined him to be some sort of leader but for now not a very good one. What was he to say though? He had never been a leader. Though he did lead Kevin about. At least he tried. When her hand slid over his dead dog paw one he felt a bit bad that he couldn't feel it at all and wondered if this was considered touching as she brushed the mask and next his neck.

He could feel how soft her fingers were against his neck. That, and his face were the only things that seemed to be able to feel well any more. He couldn't pull away or move her hand away because he was deathly afraid of scratching her with his other hand, "I believe that is considered touching and I do not want to get on his bad side. Just as I have mine."

Her words of fixing him pricked at a longing inside of him self, "I apologize but it is not me that decides if I want to be whole again. You see from all of this trauma and torture I received I gained two minds of very opposite intentions. My anger and hatred took on a new life. One that just wished to kill for all that was done to us. Destroy things that were pretty or simply unappreciative of life. He is Kevin and I pray you never meet him."

He took a breath and moved his paw back to sit in his lap and out of her fingers, "I am the kinder side and I'm mostly in control but not always. I've been in the insane asylum a number of times and they also tried to remove this mask of mine. Kevin always takes control and always destroys everything. I would love to agree for you to help me but I fear for your safety and so I must decline. I've excepted that I will be simply this mask and nothing more."

Nivek felt like leaving again. This time because some sort of man was now sitting on the window. Gazing in in a tired sort of way almost as if he was too good to be inside. A shifter most probably because he was gazing at the stars in longing though not so much as if he wouldn't be able to just change and take to the sky instead. Then he realized what bugged him about the character. The sword at his side. Weapons always made him uncomfortable and for that he usually had to rely on Kevin.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Kinsa listened to Nivek and was in awe. It was amazing he did not turn into a week man or a straight killer or even take his life but from everything he went through his mind had created a second persona to deal with the pain and remorse. It was amazing. Like looking at a book and drooling at only reading the back. It also should that even though the anger built up inside that he had named Kevin was expendable if Nivek ever took the road and was able to heal from all of the bad things.

A pang of inspiration hit Kinsa. She loved a challenge and loved helping people. He would be something good for her maybe. I mean she did spend a lot of time alone these days. She pulled out her very portable laptop and tapped on it twice. The screen popped to life and luma was there dancing again. Kinsa growled lowly and said,” Luma stop it I have something very interesting in front of me I need to get into my files now.I swear turn the recording off or I will turn your legs into floor dusters”

The screen went black and then Luma popped up,” What now Kinsa?” Luma looked around and the bot beeped,” O my did you get into trouble. What’s with the gas mask. Did something happen at the bar. Don’t tell me there was a fire or contamination issue. Are you okay? I cannot come down there. What Am I to do you go out and then get hurt and all this bot can do is sit here. What am I to..”

Kinsa sighed,” Shut up I am fine. This is my something interesting. This is Nivek and Kevin. He is my date for the night but I have a few things that I would like to look at so that I can help him. I also need you to do a scan of his face. I need ot see what I need to get together to help him out. “ Kinsa looked up over her glasses at Nivek. She bit her lower lip and smiled softly. What did her look like under the mask. Was he good looking?

She was attracted to him why? Was it because he needed someone and so did she or maybe because he seemed to have a good heart or could it be that she liked the challenge. Kinsa rubbed her temples and tossed the idea aside. She never wanted a man she was a independent working woman with money and a house and a great life…. Alone..

The scan flashed red and over nivek’s face.a few moments later a entire 3D picker of the skeletal structure and the mask popped up. Kinsa looked at it for a moment then at Nivek. “ Hold still.” Kinsa stood up and move next to him. She looked at him for a moment with her dark eyes then touched the side of his face. She looked at the burned and scares that held the mask on. The person that did this wielding the mask to his face with metal as well.

“ Well.” Kinsa let go of his face and hit the screen. It should be an easy fix. I mean its like plastic surgery almost. I would have to laser the metal until the became flexible. It looks like in cetain places its attached to bone. I can fix that pretty easy as long as the skin is okay under the mask.” Kinsa licked her lips. Her heart raced it was exciting to sdo something like this it had been a while since her last surgery. She got to help at the local shift and were hospital in dc for a while.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:09 pm

After he was finished he recieved awe from her though he wasn't sure exactly why she was looking at him like that. Then she turned her attention instead to her lap top. She spoke it it and it to her. When the red flashed across his face he was startled and blinded suddenly. It seemed to have cut through the tinted glass of the gas mask.

The next thing he knew she was up and telling him to hold still as she gripped on to his face. he could barely feel the pressure of her fingers. As if the very nerves were dead. When she took a seat and began speaking instead to him he listned patiently.

"They welded on the mask before they could touch the skin benieth so my face should be normal though I'm not completely sure," He paused and had a sudden wish to grip her hand and make him look in to his eyes, "I will agree as long as you tie me down. With chains or anything you have that's unbreakable. I don't want to hurt you especialy if your trying to help."

He stood now and went to scoop up the trench coat and ridiculus hat. It took him several tries but he managed to hold on to them, "I will follow you and don't feel sorry for me. I know I have a funny gate but I can walk surprsingly fast. Comes with dealing with it for a very long time."

Smiling, though she couldn't see it, he motioned for her to take the lead and narrowly avoided dropping everything. He wished that he could get dressed like a normal person but all he had was the dang dirty clothing he had been tortured in. He hated the staring now even more and shrugged self conciously. Moving around with the strange Ching-Klang of his gate drew some eyes to him as well. There seemed to be nothing for it though.

He was what he was and that was the way it would always be. Looking at Kinsa he felt the tug of lonlieness and took comfort by Kevin instead of her being there trying to help. Not being used to others it was hard for him to let people in. So instead he relied on his inner self.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Kinsa stood up and pulled at her short skirt. She looked up with a unsure smile," I will chain you down and things to that if needed I would rather use a narcotic to knock you out. At least I could do this without hurting you." Kinsa took his paw in her hand and pulled him close to her. She wanted to hide from Nat's eyes so hiding behind the larger man would work but at the same time she liked the feel of his fur on her face.

" My place is not fo far away I can do everything in my room. Yeah I am sure it sounds a bit off but I have everything and anything. I got out of college at 12 so I did a few other thing to take up time til I hit 16 and could drive." Kinsa took in a deep breath and his smell was nice. it was shifter but the smell of woods still clung to him. She smiled and kept pace with him.

They walked lowly through the woods and down the path to go back to town. Kinsa still had not let go of his arm. She just forgot to it was like she was okay holding him." You know I am a bit nervous I mean I hoe that your not some killer on the lose but..." Kinsa laughed and looked up at him," I feel safer with you than I have felt with anyone since my friend Blaine vanished."(( This post is moving Kinsa and Nivek to the important boards so that a evil can be transferred. I still have NAT AND ALEXIS IN THE CLUB COME OUT AND PLAY XDXD))
Back to top Go down
RJ the Raccoon

RJ the Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Taro had only been sitting there for just a few minutes and he was already starting to get bored of the club. It was nothing new to him. More like a daily routine. There wasn’t really anything new or interesting tonight, or any other night for that matter. Taro breathed in a huge sigh and flew off the windowsill and started heading for the trees. He flew too the closest cluster, landing behind the biggest one and shifted back.

He stepped out behind the tree and headed for the club, with his hat still perfectly unmoved over his face. The party may be boring and harmoniously annoying, but the alcohol never did and always seemed to change his mood. He never really turns into that really drunk, out-of-control type of person but more relaxed and observant. Also, at the wrong times it can make him very resistant and such an asshole.

Once he reached the club, the music was pounding in his ears and vastly working its way to his head. He knew that he was going to get a headache soon if he didn’t get something to drink. It’s kind of sad when you have to resolve to alcohol to stop a headache from coming. Usually it’s one of the main causes of a headache, if you get a hang-over. He found it a bit odd that he didn’t really have the same symptoms and problems as most do. At least, not the same way they do. Like if they are a light drinker or a heavy drinker.

People dancing in one direction and seducers in another and both in huddling groups filing in the rest of the dance floor. Lights flashing brightly and fast enough to make even a baby have a seizer. Ruma looked towards the bar and found that the girls trying to get a free drink were still there and, what looked, had successfully managed to win the bartender over.

Pitiful! Was all he could say. A man falling for ass that he isn’t gonna get the chance to get in bed with is really pitifully sad. In cases like this, there is no need for sympathy or empathy. Idiots like that don’t deserve either for their screw up. If you’re going to fall for a women’s trap, take charge and control in your hands on seeing it through. Make her keep her word. Ruma found this very quite funny.

When the bartender got his head out of his ass, Ruma ordered a light beer to start off with. The bartender looked at him with suspicion and very cautiously with his hat still covering his face and not necessarily dressing accordingly to club styling’s. He watched the tender leave in a hurry to the other end of the bar with such a scared and worried look on his face. When his back was turned Ruma shook his head and with a hidden smile, gave a quiet menacing laugh that only a few people heard.

When the tender returned, he placed the bottle in front of Ruma and stood there frozen in place, starting at him. Trying to find a face within the dark shadow of a mask. As Ruma reached up to grab the beer bottle, the tender’s face widened with a bit of shock and stumbled back, almost knocking the waitress behind him.

Ruma turned in his chair and looked at everyone else in the club, thinking that the tender must be new. Ruma had been in here a lot and no one ever really freaked out at his appearance. He scanned the room and found a man sitting by a window looking around the room. As soon as he did he got a strange feeling coming from him. It didn’t feel right, but not horrible either. He sat there, drinking his beer and watched the man with great suspicion and interest.
Back to top Go down
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:05 pm

(Sorry for the extreme writers block): veryy hard to write lately)

Denzel felt someone's eyes upon him, and turned from looking aimlessly at the window to search for whoever it might be that was staring, or glaring, at him. He found himself looking into the eyes of another guy, wondering what could possibly wrong with him as soon as he saw the suspicion in them. He considered going over to confront the man, but didn't want to make a scene, so instead he found himself staring right back at the man, expecting him to look a way or come over and talk.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/blueberrysu
RJ the Raccoon

RJ the Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:18 am

Ruma stared straight back at the man. He should look back or aimlessly away like he usually would, but he somehow can't. He can't help but wonder if the man can see through the shadow covering his face. No one really could and it amussed him to see their expressions with their failures.

Ruma's feet kept walking towards the man and his attention on caring as to why, grew shorter with every step. He stopped infront of the man and crossed his arms comfortably. He stared into the mans eye's and said, " Hello. How are you?" With a cool touch to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At The Dark Lore night club   At The Dark Lore night club Empty

Back to top Go down

At The Dark Lore night club
Page 1 of 1