A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asking for Trouble

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Anna shuddered as Temptation strained against her control. There were too many men around, too much temptation for the evil herself. They were all looking at her. She could feel it. Sitting on a stool at the bar, Anna curled her slender hand around her shot glass, wincing as the demon inside of her growled for release. Her fingers tightened, threatening to shatter glass, and she kept her head down. Better not to see the men. It would be easier to control Temptation that way.

She shouldn't have tested herself so soon. She was just getting used to being in control over the evil in her soul. And Temptation was lonely. She was used to a crowd of followers, of admirers. She was used to being helplessly loved. She craved that attention like food for the hungry.

Anna, for once, just wanted to fade into the background. She'd lived as a slave for years, fruitlessly desiring the attention she was deprived of, but now she didn't want it. Not with the price it came with. Any lover she took would be sentenced to death with a kiss. She wasn't willing to make that sacrifice. Even though her selfish heart yearned for it.

Or, at least, she thought it did. It was hard to discern her own emotions from Temptation's. The evil was very strong. Too strong. She was so hard to control. Anna didn't want to think of what might happen if she looked up, caught the eye of a willing male, and Temptation saw her first victim.

She didn’t want to doom anyone. No matter what she had to suffer alone.

You’re a fool, Temptation hissed. Let me out to play. We could have fun. Don’t you want to be loved?

Desperately. But on her own grounds. Anna tried to shove the female voice away, but, in this department at least, it was hard to keep Temptation silenced. There was a man only two stools away from her, and Temptation sensed his presence. That made her stronger. So much stronger. She thought of him, egging Anna into turning to look at him. All she wanted was a peek. Just a look-see.

Anna closed her eyes. No. No looks. No peeks. One move in that direction, and she could lose her control. Not a good idea. Not for anyone. She didn’t want to be used, and she didn’t want to use anyone else. She wanted to stay in control.

You can’t resist me forever, Temptation mocked in a pleasant tone. You’ll get lonely. You’ll want someone. And then I’ll have my fun, pet.

Anna gritted her teeth. She hoped not.

Maybe it was time to leave the bar. To move on and to find a lonely, secluded place out in the woods, to never set foot in civilization again. It would be the only way to keep Temptation tame. Or, at least, she suspected as much. She hoped as much.

But Anna couldn't find a way to get herself off the stool. She'd have to walk through the crowd of men again, with all their eyes on her, acutely aware of each one as if she had her own personal link to them. It had been hard enough just to walk in here. She'd have to wait. Wait for some kind of break.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Eonoe, on the other hand, was comfortably setting in as one possessed with Lust. Not that he'd entirely yielded, but he made a few compromises.

I am not a libertine. Eonoe thought, confronting lust. I am a cad. A rake. But not a libertine. I am not completely without morals.

Why do you insist on being such a goody-goody two-shoes? Lust sent back. But Lust, too, would have to compromise with its new host. Ahh, well, I can still get what I want through you, and you're a suitable vessel. A fine one.

Almost pleased you think that. Eonoe said, exiting his room. He was wearing new clothes. He had pretty much ditched the pseudo-priest attire, and switched to slightly darker, closer-fitting clothing, semi-formal. Much better suited to the alluring rake.

Though you are far too uptight. Lust thought, as Eonoe walked down the road, nodding politely (if suggestively) to passing ladies. Just grab one and take her to your room. he thought, trying to force Eonoe head-on into it.

Patience, my evil companion. Eonoe thought. Sleep is all the more sweet to the tired. Besides, I like to maintain some level of refinement.

I suppose I can't reject too much if you want to make your outings... romantic. Lust said. Just don't keep me waiting.

Oh, I have a number of ideas that should make things entertaining for both us and whomever we choose to bed. Eonoe responded, walking into Caliendos, get something to eat and, more importantly, find someone to work his charms on.

His eyes fell on one girl, shy-looking, sitting at the counter alone. He also noticed that he was not the only one with his eyes on her. No surprise. She'd just jumped out and struck him, out of everyone else.

Pardon me, host. Lust said, suddenly, taking over suddenly. It was so sudden that Eonoe wasn't able to respond. Just this once.

"Well, hello there, sister." Lust said through Eonoe, walking over to her and sitting down. "Did you miss me?" he asked with a smile, narrowing his eyes. "What do you think of the host I acquired?"
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Anna turned at the sound of a voice, so surprised at being directly addressed that she forgot the need to keep her eyes averted, forgot that just one look could undo her control. She didn’t immediately recognize the man, and was mildly confused as to why he acted as if he knew her. And then something clicked, so strong and fast that Temptation sprang forward, claiming complete control with little to no adversion as she took her own host by surprise.

All at once, her posture relaxed as she eased herself back against the bar, propping herself on her elbows and sending the man before her a slow, liquid smile. Ah, control. So nice. So many men in the room. So many to love her. She crossed her legs and took one, long sweeping view of the man before replying.

She recognized him immediately, though he’d acquired a new body of his own, and, for the moment, the thought of luring another man to her side was shifted to the background in her amusement. His attraction was as strong as hers, though it came in different shades. Divided, they both had gained the attention of everyone in the restaurant with them.

“Ah, Lust, so you broke free as well?”

She had to admire someone with qualities so much like her own. Given his forte, he was one of the few men that could peak her interest. He knew all the ways. It was his talent, as hers was forcing others to love and die for her.

“His body suits you. Has his mind done the same?” Lazily, she flicked her long, brown hair over her shoulder. “Mine has tried to retaliate so much already. But she’s only human. She’s easy to break.”

Though the appearance of Lust was of great interest to her, Temptation could hardly resist a quick glance around the room. He was an interesting demon, but, together, their talents overpowered one another. It was so much more interesting to mingle with the weak and supple. She was interested in a toy. She wanted to have her fun before Anna found her spine and fought back again.

She sent a smoldering look in one man’s direction, filing away his face for later. She’d have her friendly little chat with Lust, and then she’d move on to the games. She was sure her friend would understand. She knew his personality. She was surprised he was controlling himself so well at the moment.

“Look at them all,” she purred quietly. “Sitting here waiting for the taking. How many do you think you could have? Right now?”

There was a glint of a challenge in her eyes now. She always did enjoy games.
Back to top Go down
Farwin

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Lincoln looked down at the blood on his fingers as he took his hand away from his cheek. She was crazy that was obvious. She was also in the other room and no telling what she was doing or preparing. He then lifted up is white tee and looked at the deep scratches on his stomach, still fresh from the night before. She was gorgeous but he wasn’t sure if he could handle another night.

She was really crazy, he thought, to the point where he really didn’t feel safe. He stood up from the bed and grabbed another t-shirt, dark blue with a v-cut and slipped it over his white tee. Hopefully the blood won’t show up through the blue. He bent over to pick up his boots and belt when he felt and eerie presence hovering around him.

He looked up to his surprise; she was standing in front of him. “You’re leaving!? But we love each other. You said you loved me! I carved my name on your thigh! Don’t leave!” Lincoln was taken back a little by the instant spew of crazy blown into his face. He eventually responded, “We just met last night!”

She reached out and dug her nails into his chest, “What was that suppose to me!? What about our acts of love!?”

She was crazy, he reminded himself, “It’s not you, it’s me. I just need time to think.”

She screamed and dug even deeper, he began to look for his weapons when he realized a fatal mistake.

She was crazy and she wasn’t human.

“Where in the hell were his weapons?” he thought to himself as he scanned the floor for anything that could be used.

It was too late and as she screamed even louder and dug her nails even deeper. He began to wonder if he was done for and was about to scream, “I love you!” just to get her off and just escape later.

Those thoughts we’re gone when he felt the release of the nails. He then felt the shattering of the glass as he was flying out of the window.

“How many flight of stairs did he walk up last night?” he thought to himself as he was crashing downward.

Lincoln crashed down on a parked car and rolled off to the ground. He struggled to get back on his feet before he coughed up some blood. He said to himself out loud, “It was two flights.”

He wasn’t sure if she would follow him down by madly jumping or taking the stairs. Or if she wasn’t doing some voodoo on him but he decided he should get out the area.

“No more one night stands” he thought to himself as he almost walked past the door to a bar. “Public..out in the public..that's where I need to be..in a crowd..”

He walked in and didn’t glance around much as he just walked straight to the bar and sat down, unaware of the two people beside him.

Last edited by Farwin on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pannic

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Lust chuckled. "You haven't even heard the best part yet." he said, leaning forward. "He's a dragon." he whispered. "Wasn't there a human author, once? Commented on how sexy dragons are."

Douglas Adams Eonoe said.

"Douglas Adams, I believe." Lust said, leaning back. "And funny thing is, for the stiff goody two-shoes he is, he's been... surprisingly cooperative..." he said with a chuckle, ordering a drink. "Though that's not too surprising - I poked around a little inside his head, and he's got quite the history. Almost puts me to shame..." he mused.

He looked around. Sure enough, the entire restaurant was looking at them. He almost felt bad for the men, as at least with him his one-night stands wouldn't die. Ahh well, no sense weeping when there's work to be done. Eonoe, however, was smoldering inside that little shell of his.

"Though there are some drawbacks. He insists on being..." he leaned back in an exaggerated manner, placing his hands over his heart. "Romantic." he laughed, resuming a normal position. "Though I must give him credit, to some degree..." he said, reaching inside his shirt and pulling out a leather-bound notebook, and began to open it.

He couldn't.

No. You do not open the notebook.

I won't spill all your secrets, you uptight little- He hit himself on the forehead with the book. The strike shook Eonoe a bit, loosening his grip. Lust opened the book to a certain page, while flashing a smile at a few giggling girls at a nearby table. Just being funny. He turned to converse with Temptation more, lowering his voice so as not to let the prey overhear him.

"He has a number of ideas for his little outings. Unfortunately, he ultimately insists on doing only one at a time. Shame..." he muttered. "But he has a number of ideas..." he ran his finger across the page. "Some women, for example, will be easy to court - a smile and some drinks and a private room will be enough. Some, however, will be wanting the gallant knight in shining armor. And on the flip-side, one I particularly like..." he chuckled. "The dragon abducting the fair maiden. He has alot of ideas... And he also has ideas for how to break it up... these interest me less." he said, closing the book. "Only problem is he says it will take tact and care... ughh..." he said.

"Though, as of now, he's only really covered things that are suitable for humans..." he muttered. "Which, as we know, are scarce. Very little thought towards weres or elves or demons... But time will tell. Who knows, with how well he's compromising thus far, he might turn completely over to my style." he said.

He turned around surveying the other women in the room. Decisions, decisions... his eyes flitted over to her, next to him. But somehow, she seemed more interested in small-talk and... other prey. Understandable, if regrettable, he supposed. He wasn't a very good target for her breed of magic.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:44 pm

For a moment, Temptation’s eyes glittered with interest as they shifted back into Lust’s direction.

“A dragon?” she repeated, impressed. A smile curved her lips. “It seems I’ve been outdone. Mine’s just a human, though I do suppose those are a rare commodity themselves these days.”

Still, her gaze lingered on him, wondering what it would be like, if only for a second. Pity Lust had already inhabited him. That made him mostly immune to her powers. He would have been an interesting subject. She might have even been sad to see him die in the end. She’d never met a dragon before.

Demons, weres, elves, and humans were only interesting for so long. Dragons.. dragons were something new. Maybe, just maybe, she’d have to test out her old friend in the end after all. She pursed her lips, considering.

“We’ll have to stay in touch, old friend. It would be interesting to have a companion that doesn’t die from my kiss,” she told him, chuckling softly. “I’m interested to see his ideas play out. He sounds so much more exciting than my human.”

She gave him a meaningful look from under her long, dark lashes, flashing the briefest of smiles. And then someone else entered the restaurant, immediately dividing her attention. Perhaps it was the new face that drew her, or just the strange vibration he sent through the room, but Temptation was instantly intrigued, honing in on the man as he, obliviously, took a seat beside her.

It was odd enough on its own that he’d taken no notice of her, and that alone made her want to gain his attention. It was a challenge. And he wasn’t a bad looking man, though she noticed a strange feeling of distress around him, as if he’d recently been harrassed. Nothing like a demon to soothe the nerves.

She turned a devious expression to Lust. “How about an old game between friends? Shall we see who can seduce someone first? I’m interested in seeing your dragon’s ideas played out, and my attention has just recently become snagged. The loser buys drinks for the winner on our date.”

She smiled, only preparing for the future. It was only a matter of time before they were forced to try one another out, after all. Their personalities were too curious and competitive to resist, after all. So she might as well make things interesting. Until then, she would have her fun with those that were more pliant with her powers.

“Ready? Go,” she whispered to Lust before giving him a wink and swiveling around toward the man that had just sat beside her.

Casually, she leaned toward the stranger, a flirtatious smile on her face. She wanted to touch him, taste him, make him crazy. All in due time.

“Looks like you’ve had a hard night,” she told him. “If so, you’ve probably just sat in the wrong chair. This chair means that you’re mine now.”

When the bartender sat a drink before the man, Temptation ran a finger around the lip of the glass thoughtfully before pushing it in his direction. Trying to sense his aura, so to speak, she sat silently for a moment , trying to think of the best way to lure him into her trap. It’d been so long since she’d had the chance, she wasn’t certain if she was patient enough to play the game.

“What’s your name?” she asked him, casually trailing a finger across his arm before letting it fall away.

Patience. Patience. One look. That’s all she wanted. One look to make him love her, want her. One look to drive him mad. Just another pet, just another puppet. An admirer, an obsessor, a lover. She needed one like she needed air to breathe.

Ooc: Pannic, if you want me to, I’ll double as another character. Unless you can find/want to recruit someone else into the rp to set Lust’s sights on. =)
Back to top Go down
Farwin

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:16 am

He then remembered the crowd when he walked it, he barely glanced around but he realized he was sitting by the queen of the night. He had been to bars and clubs enough to know there is always that one girl that stood out and caught the eye of everyone. That one woman that was usually untouchable, she was royalty.

And he just happened to sit by her and on top of that, she seemed to be very interested in him.

Did he really want to deal with another woman at the moment? A couple nights of rest and showers would be nice after that last escapade. Even if she was the prettiest girl in the room, that last one was easy on the eyes and that turned into a cluster-fuck.

He reached for the drink when he saw the blood on his hands and remembered he had to be a mess. His hair was tangled, his clothes were wrinkled and he could only imagine what he smelt like. And the blood, he hadn’t even checked for wounds since his, um, escape.

Lincoln was a little concerned why she was interested in him out of the whole room. Was it the chick he just ran from? Was she that crazy? Was she that powerful?

Then again, maybe it’s because he had the balls to up and sit by her when everyone else was standing back. With the exception of the guy sitting by her, he couldn’t be her boyfriend as he wouldn’t stand for her to carry on the way she was with him.

That’s it, he is boring her and she just wants to be saved, he thought. That’s not a problem, he needed to clear his mind and he might have a little fun while he as at it.

This was an easy way to pick up women, save them from the other guys.

He turned to face her with a smile, “My name is Lincoln.”
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:39 am

Temptation had just noticed the blood around the time when he’d decided to tell her his name. She’d known, from a distance, that he’d looked frazzled, but now seeing that he was covered in blood, she imagined he had a reason. She wondered idly if he’d perhaps just killed someone. The thought of murder wasn’t a powerful notion to her, as she’d lived with many demons in her past and had seen it committed and time and time again.

She wondered who he’d killed and why, or whether or not she was even close to the mark in assuming that he’d just killed someone. He looked more like he’d been the one that had been attacked, though he was sporting the blood of someone else. He was an interesting man, one way or the other.

The only one in the room that wasn’t totally absorbed by her presence. At least, not yet. That could change. That would change, if she had anything to do with it.

“Lincoln,” she repeated. “I’m Anna.”

It seemed more appropriate to assume the name of her host. Calling herself Temptation was, well, a little conceited. Though it was absolutely true. Best not to frighten him away. She smiled, slowly, drinking him in, wondering what this encounter would bring.

She waited for him to look, to catch that first glimpse. To be a goner. She was so impatient. She wanted him to beg, to thirst like the other men in the room. Her smile became coy, tinted ever so slightly with a slyness she was accustomed to.

So casually, without permission, she slid her hand over to his, closing it around his and lifting it to her face. She studied it, amusement lighting her eyes.

“You look like you’ve been in a fight, Lincoln,” she commented idly. “There’s blood on your hands.”

Her hazel eyes glanced from his hand to his face. One look. One fall. And then he’d be hers. Her toy, her pet. Whatever she pleased. She could have him or leave him, dangle him by a thread. Make him beg. Make him pay. Like all those other heartless bastards. What fools. What imbeciles. She was just playing a game.

But she would enjoy him. For however long it lasted. For however long she let it. He would too. Too much for his own good. That was why he’d eventually dwindle away when her attention shifted. Poor thing. Poor creature.

“Did you win?” she asked him. “If so, we should celebrate. What do you say? The night’s young. You shouldn’t waste it.”

Because it would be his last. His last devoid of feelings for her, his last knowing what rational thought was like. He would look at her soon and see only her. Forever. Till the end. Poor sob. Poor fool. Somewhere under the surface, Anna struggled to fight back, hating the idea of what Temptation plotted. But the demon easily stifled her.

Child’s play.
Back to top Go down
Farwin

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:06 am

Lincoln was taken back by the beauty of the woman. She certainly deserved to be the attention of the night.

“A fight? I guess you could say it was something like that” responded Lincoln. He glanced back towards the door to make sure that witch wasn’t about to run in and stab him. He then turned his attention back to Anna to follow up on her question, “As for winning, I guess I’m still here and I say that causes for celebration.”

He hadn’t really thought ahead when he said that as he wasn’t in a very good condition. But she was beautiful and he could always catch up on rest later.

“What do you have in mind for this celebration? I’m thinking the night is always young and the morning will never come” said Lincoln as he drank from his glass.

He noticed something going on with her in her eyes but it was just for an instant and he thought nothing of it but little did he know that he wasn’t talking to the real Anna.

All he knew was that she was beautiful and the night was indeed, still young.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:37 pm

“A fight? I guess you could say it was something like that” responded Lincoln. He glanced back towards the door to make sure that witch wasn’t about to run in and stab him. He then turned his attention back to Anna to follow up on her question, “As for winning, I guess I’m still here and I say that causes for celebration.”

Temptation was amused at the quick glance he shot at the door. The idea of murder seemed unlikely if he was still waiting for some sort of retaliation from whomever had left the blood on his hands. Curious, but insignificant. He was hers now. He’d attracted her attention, and now there was no turning away. Her first goal after centuries of being trapped.

He was looking at her now, seeing her now, and, for now, that would be enough. Enough until she had him thoroughly pinned. Enough until he kissed her. That would be an interesting challenge. One kiss and he would be hers. She could win her little bet with Lust before the night was over. She was sure of it. And this Lincoln, he seemed interesting enough. Maybe she’d keep him around after that. Maybe she’d allow him to be her lover before she turned her attention elsewhere. Who knew.

“What do you have in mind for this celebration? I’m thinking the night is always young and the morning will never come” said Lincoln as he drank from his glass.

Temptation laughed, ever so softly, like small, jingling bells. A tempting melody that had several men in the restaurant straining in their direction. She ignored them. Lincoln was her only concern for now. Where would she take him? Where would she seal his fate? She had her own ideas. Any of them could work. But there was one in particular she had in mind, one that seemed just perfect for Lincoln.

“Have you ever been to the Dark Lore dance club?” she asked him, trailing her hand down his arm again.

She was in the mood for music, for pulsating floors and walls. She wanted to be crammed onto a dance floor with hundreds of swaying bodies. She wanted to feel very alive tonight, very much in control and human. Not just some soul inhabiting a stranger’s body.

“It’s built into the side of a cliff here in Dark Mountain,” she informed him. “I hear it’s the perfect place for celebrating.”

The perfect place to make him love her. Temptation flashed him a coy smile and slid loftily off of her stool before turning to stare back at him. She getured toward the door with a tilt of her head, her smile remaining on her face, slow and sultry.

“Shall we go?” she prodded gently, all the prospectives for the night already filling her head.

Ooc: You know this was inspired by the slow motion, sweaty grind dance, right? Feel free to godmode and take them to the club if you want. Unless you had other plans.
Back to top Go down
Farwin

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:14 pm

He did enjoy this club, Lincoln thought to himself as he walked into Dark Lore Club. Perhaps he was just telling himself that to help him get over his decision of trying to hook up with another girl so quickly after that last one. To tell the truth he had only been to the club once before as he was still new to the area but all clubs were the same at the core of things.

He looked back to Anna, as he led her through door with his hand in hers. Looking at her sent all of his doubts away and he was glad he had a chance to clean up a little before they left for the club.

He pulled her close and grabbed her other hand and smiled as he said, “You’ll have to show me everything in detail as I’m completely new to this.”

He laughed before turning back around to walk towards the dance floor, letting go of one of her hands.

He had the queen in his grips tonight and he wasn't about to lose it.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:04 pm

She allowed him to lead the way, enjoying the attention. The feel of her hand in his was warm and pleasant, and it was only too bad that he’d eventually have to die. Maybe. Or maybe she could keep him as a pet of sorts. That could be enjoyable. When he turned and pulled her close, she considered it. It was kind of nice that he wasn’t falling all over himself for her. Not yet anyway.

“You’ll have to show me everything in detail as I’m completely new to this.”

Just what she wanted to hear. There was a grin on Temptation’s face as he led her to the dance floor. Maybe before she drove him crazy she’d have some fun with him. It’d been a long while since she’d done such a thing, as usually she merely loved and destroyed.

“Of course,” she answered. “My pleasure.”

Your funeral. Her lips curved upward. “Just try to keep up.”

In between the mass of bodies on the dance floor, she felt alive and real, remembering what it had once been like to have a body of her own, to be free of her powers and her curse. The music pulsed through the floors, vibrating her heels. This man, whether he wanted to or not, was going to help her feel real again, if only for one night. She’d spare him of her death kiss, at least until she was done.

Casually, she lifted her arms and draped them around his shoulders, one hand skimmed through his brown hair thoughtfully as she tucked her body against his and began to sway in time to the beat throbbing through the floor and the crowd. Her gaze swept over the crowd before returning to him.

“So what do you do, Lincoln?” she asked him, smiling a bit distractedly.

She’d meant to keep her full attention on him, but there were so many other men in the room, on the dance floor, pressing against her. So many options. Still, she remained mildly curious as to why he’d shown up at Caliendos covered in blood.

Her hand left his hair to graze his cheek before falling back to his shoulder.

“You never told me your last name either,” she commented, bemused. “So are you a hitman then? A killer? Should I be afraid?”

As if to prove a point, she moved in yet closer, closing all gaps between them. She’d forgotten how much fun temptation could be. And not a peep from Anna. How convenient.
Back to top Go down
Farwin

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:47 pm

The music, the swaying, the entire room was pulsing through his body, leaving all his thoughts and aching body on the back burner. As she pressed closer to his body, hand through hair, there wasn’t even back burner any more.

He was glancing around the room the same time she was and was caught off guard by the question, “So, what do you do, Lincoln?” Different thoughts were cruising through his brain and by instincts he thought to say, “Banking, I’m a clerk.” It was unsuspecting, quirky and somewhat close to his real profession. Before he could respond, she fired some more questions, ““You never told me your last name either. So are you a hitman then? A killer? Should I be afraid?”

Did she think that was the reason he looked the way he did? So, she was attracted to danger, to the interesting, to the possibly crazy.

That would be much better than telling the truth about why he was in the shape he was in tonight. That would be a lot easier.

“Yes, I’m a contracted assassin” he replied with a quick grin before he continued, “you should be very afraid, the price on your hit is very high, top dollar, unbelievable, high roller.”

He let her hand move across his face before she let it rest on his shoulder before saying, “And the name is Ebbs, Lincoln Ebbs.”

He wasn’t sure if going with a James Bond quirk was the best way he could have answered it but it was fitting for the previous discussion he felt.

After another quick glance around the room, he pulled her even closer with his hands running down her back and whispered in her ear, “What about you, Anna? If that’s even you’re real name.”
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:57 pm

For not knowing what he was doing, Lincoln seemed to learn quickly, Temptation noted. He was swaying with her without faltering, confidentally. Thankfully. The brush of his body against hers kept her attention mainly on him, pivoting around him while peeking at the others. Not too much attention. Just enough. That was how she played the game. That was how she drew them in.

“Yes, I’m a contracted assassin” he replied with a quick grin before he continued, “you should be very afraid, the price on your hit is very high, top dollar, unbelievable, high roller.”

It took her a moment to catch the trace of humor in his voice. She hadn’t expected the joke, the playful banter. It wasn’t something she usually encountered. But it brought a smile of her own to her face, her eyes gleaming with amusement. So he was quick on his feet. Good.

“Ah, I’ll have to remember your name, Lincoln Ebbs. The first one to catch me,” she answered, her hand squeezed his shoulder lightly. “But you’ll have to expect me to put up a fight, you know. There’s a reason for the steap price.”

Had she ever enjoyed conversation? Probably not, but this… This was amusing. And fun. She could enjoy this. Too bad that Anna would take back over eventually. When the brat found her spine. But not tonight. Tonight she was in her element, and she would reign supreme.

After another quick glance around the room, he pulled her even closer with his hands running down her back and whispered in her ear, “What about you, Anna? If that’s even you’re real name.”

She nearly shivered, a surprising reaction, as his hand trailed down her back and he whispered in her ear. She was a little stunned by it, unused to being the one reacting. It, at turns, both amused and annoyed her. She didn’t like being one-uped. She’d just have to improve her game.

Mocking him, she leaned in close, a breath away from his ear. “Maybe it is. But what if it’s not? A contracted assassin would know.”

Her hands slid down to the collar of his shirt, taking the fabric in her hands, she pulled him forward, making him stoop down toward her. She leaned forward, appearing as if she was going to kiss him, but stopped an inch away.

“Maybe that’s not really what you are either. But I don’t care. You know why?” She smiled, lifting a brow. “I think you’re attractive, Lincoln, and that’s all that matters for now.”

She released his shirt, leaning back herself, and letting her hands slide thoughtfully to his chest. She splayed her fingers over him, pursing her lips. Then she smiled again, a little dazzling, and turned abruptly so that her back was pressed against him. She took his wrists and pulled his arms around her, leaning back against him, starting to sway again.

“I made a bet that I could seduce you tonight,” she admitted, almost nonchalantly, her voice barely distinct over the rumble of the music. “Do you think I’ll win?”

There were times to be coy and times to be clever, and Temptation knew them both well. Besides, she hated beating around the bush.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:36 pm

The red corvette purred softly as it came to s stop in front of a little restaurant. It was the Caliendos, a place she had yet to eat from it was normally out of her way and well small place like this were not her normal thing. Alexis Bite her lower lip and forced herself out of the car into the dirt parking lot. She looked down at her name brand two hundred dollar shoes and sighed," Well there goes those toys." She grabbed her prada purse and closed the door to her car. " Where in the hell is the up scale may I take you car places. This is such a hick village it amazes me."

The inside of the place did not even surprise her looked like a out back steak house but on crack. She rolled her eyes and took off the large shades she was wearing. " One ma'am?" a vampire asked her. " Yes one." One when had that happened to her to have to say one. SHe normally needed to say three or four. yes the more the better. Good she need a man to drool over her before she went insane from boredom. Not like she slept with them all. She liked to play a game or to then leave them needing more then a cold shower.

" Please follow me." The hostess sat her in a booth seat with a window view. So she got to watch the ducks stick there asses in the air as they dove to gather food. Alexis puffed out a breath of air and picked up the menu. She prayed they had her favorite at least. I mean it was a more home cooked thing maybe this crack in the ass of the mountain would have it.

" Care for a drink?" The waitress asked. Alexis looked up and side a female. She did not want female attention right now so no allure slipped out. " Yes I would love a carrot juice with vodka." Then she went back to her reading. A there it was a elfish salad. It was made with fresh cold lettuces, warms corn, peppers, tomatoes, radishes, snow peas, and a dressing that only elves knew how to make or at least most did not sell out that secret.

The waitress came back with a big grin on her face." Your that model and actress. Omg I so amazed to meet you. I Lyke have to text all my gurlz and tell them. You like the oldest and best in the business. So watch want to feast upon Alexis?"

Alexis took a breath in and began," First a woman with any kind of self respect should never speak like you, two I am not the oldest not yet nor the best but I am sure some hick up in the inbreed mountains would know that, three I want the elfish salad and if it not right or you did something to it you will be the laughing stock of the town. Now go fetch the food please before you talk again." Alexis spun around and looked out the window watching the girl in tears rush off to the kitchen. God she hated kids with text talk it was like a epidemic.
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net
Pannic

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Lust chuckled. "Well, keep in touch" he said to Temptation as he turned around in his seat to survey. He practically wasn't paying attention when Temptation hit him with a proposition and grabbed the man sitting next to her, with 'Ready, Go.'

"Huh?" Lust asked, a bit surprised. "A bet..." This allowed Eonoe to take over again. He sighed with relief.

Never do that again. He said to Lust.

Hey, special occasion.

Well, this was great. He liked to go at a more simple pace, and now Lust had gotten him in this sort of game. He sincerely considered just ignoring it and losing, until.

Hey, a dragon being reduced to serving drinks? Come now... Lust purred at him.

"Ughh..." Eonoe said, turning around. "Fine, I'll play the stupid game..." he mumbled. After what he'd been reduced to this, he felt that serving drinks couldn't be much lower. But he regained his composure.

Then he spotted someone new. An elf. A very pretty one... she looked somehow familiar, though he couldn't quite put his finger on it... Of course, he didn't pay much attention to advertisements, but he recognized the face, even if he couldn't place it.

She seemed not to be drawing attention to herself, not looking at anyone else, but staring at the window. And a very uptight person, it seemed, by her composure and how she treated that ditzy waitress.

"hmm..." he thought to himself. He looked at Anna/Temptation. She was winning, at the moment. He thought for a minute that he should pick someone else... maybe the waitress. She'd be easy.

But then, did he want easy? After all, should he lose the bet, he'd like to at least maintain some dignity for choosing the harder target. So it was decided.

He saw the waitress emerge with her salad, appearing a bit shaky. Eonoe got up and approached her. "Do you mind?" he asked, holding out his hand, smiling? "I'll take it to her." he said. Her somewhat shaky state and his charms allowed her to be coerced, and she handed him the salad with a weak smile.

Eonoe winked at her and then turned to approach the elf, with his self-assured composure, and Lust emanating allure.

"Here's your elfish salad, madame." he said, placing the bowl in front of her. "My apologies - the waitress couldn't bear to face you again." he said with a chuckle. "Will that be all?"
Back to top Go down
Farwin

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:45 pm

((OOC: WARNING, LARGE AMOUNTS OF CHEESE AHEAD! Razz))

BIC:

He was playing by ear, going with each bump and gesture. He didn’t have a plan and wasn’t thinking any more. He was getting an earful.

He was in trance like state by then, moving, talking, laughing and just having a good time. Nothing could throw him off it seemed and nothing was going to get in his way tonight.

“Maybe that’s not really what you are either. But I don’t care. You know why?” She smiled, lifting a brow. “I think you’re attractive, Lincoln, and that’s all that matters for now.”

He was wrong as he skipped a beat. She caught him off guard; Lincoln wasn’t prepared for her to be so forward.

He smiled as she held him close and let his collar go; he didn’t mind that surprise one bit.

”I made a bet that I could seduce you tonight,” she admitted, almost nonchalantly, her voice barely distinct over the rumble of the music. “Do you think I’ll win?”

She was going forward at top speed, one hundred paces to his one step now and Lincoln needed to respond. Get back up to speed and not play catch up.

He got close enough to her ear to tease with a playful nibble but instead whispered, “I’d throw the top dollar to the wind for just one taste.”

He then quickly spun her back around and brought her up close, raising her head with his hand on her chin and looked deeply in her eyes, “And besides, I think I’ll be the real winner out of the bet.”
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Alexis turned and looked up at the man with her food. He was no waiter so why did he have her salad. Then she heard about the girl. " Awe poor thing should learn to speak like a human and not a phone. Let alone she should not even type that way."

Alexis took the salad and place it in front of her. She was about to just ignore him and go back to her horrid day when she took a second look. He was not bad looking he was kind of cute but there was something about him that did not play right. She lifted and eye brow and smirked softly. " Sit join me we could order some wine and chat."

She moved over just for him to sit next to her and fixed her hair a bit. Alexis let some of her Allure roll around the room. A few turned and looked at her with smiles upon their faces but Alexis ignored them. " My name is Alexis. Its a pleasure to meet you."

(( It was damn short I did not have much to work with pannic XD j/k head hurts ))
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:45 pm

She saw the surprise, the evident stumble in his thoughts as she went from coy to blunt. She always enjoyed making her intentions clear. It left no room for doubt, and it sped up the game. Not to mention, she always received interesting reactions. Lincoln’s was interesting enough, though she was the one taken off guard when he quickly jumped the hurtles she threw at him and remained on his feet.

He got close enough to her ear to tease with a playful nibble but instead whispered, “I’d throw the top dollar to the wind for just one taste.”

A shiver rushed down her spine. Excitement. Anticipation. So much better when they rose to the bait and matched her pace for pace. He was playing perfectly into her hands. So perfectly. Again she was riddled with the distressing thought that, one kiss, and the game would be over. She could seal the deal now or keep playing. Would it still be as fun to end the festivities now? She doubted it. But he would be her pet then. She would then be incapable of losing.

He then quickly spun her back around and brought her up close, raising her head with his hand on her chin and looked deeply in her eyes, “And besides, I think I’ll be the real winner out of the bet.”

No. She wasn’t going to lose. Not a chance. Her lips curved upward. His soul was as good as hers. With this thought, Anna hedged through her hold.

What are you doing? Don’t do that to him.

Temptation nearly frowned, but the smile on her face never faltered through her own will. She shoved Anna back down, riding too high on the heady surge of power her encounter with Lincoln had brought her to be overridden by Anna now.

Shut up, pet. Just come along for the ride. I think you’ll enjoy this when it’s all said and done. Get used to it. This is the way it is. He’ll enjoy himself anyway. They always do.

She felt Anna shift, but the human was too weak and fell easily to the background again. She didn’t have any room for mortal pity. It was a weakness she wouldn’t tolerate. One she couldn’t afford.

She trailed a finger across his jaw line. “Certainly you will be, though I think I’ll come in close second.”

And maybe it was partially true. There was something enticing about the man. Something, at least, that made her desire to keep him around a little longer. Lucky for him. Interesting for her. Her smile turned slightly wicked, and she abruptly ran a hand over his thigh, intimately and without question.

“Do I get to carve my name there as well?” she wondered aloud.

She didn’t think about how it might alarm him that she knew about it. He didn’t know that she was a demon, after all. And she could know…well… just about anything if she truly wanted to. Especially a demon of her power. It was so easy. Especially when with a human. They had no defenses. Nothing substantial.

“Maybe I’m pushing my luck,” she amended, still smiling. “I guess we’ll see. Won’t we?”

She pressed against him, tilting her head purposefully to the side and looking up at him from under her thick lashes. At least Anna, her host, had been a pretty human. At least she had something to work with.

“So, are you going to kiss me then?”

ooc: Lameness D:
Back to top Go down
Pannic

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:20 pm

So far, so good, Eonoe thought. He graciously accepted her invitation to sit down, seating himself across from her. He raised a hand to alert a passing waiter. “Red wine,” he said, as the waiter left to receive their order.

“Pleased to make your acquaintance, Alexis.” he said, nodding his head politely. “My name is Eonoe.”

He raised a hand to alert a passing waiter. “Red wine,” he said, as the waiter left to receive their order.

“You know, I’m a little funny when it comes to food and drink. Some days I feel crude if I order anything that isn’t twenty years old with a fancy name. Other days I feel horribly pretentious for having anything more extravagant than a chocolate milkshake.” he said, laughing at himself. “You look familiar... I know I’ve seen your face before, but I can’t place where I saw it from...” he looked around the room, seeing the others who were looking at him. Apparently, they knew her too. Then he remembered the ditzy waitress. “You’re famous, I gather?” he asked.

Important thing to remember – if you’re trying to get friendly with someone, let them talk about themselves. Don’t be too direct – let her get comfortable with him, first.
Back to top Go down
Farwin

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:50 pm

She trailed a finger across his jaw line. “Certainly you will be, though I think I’ll come in close second.”

Lincoln couldn’t help but smile at the sly discussion but also on how easy it was going. This night just may turn into the best night he has ever had, completely canceling the previous encounter.

The night was his, in his mind; he was the one to be victorious.

Do I get to carve my name there as well?” she wondered aloud.

He was once again knocked back down a peg as he was completely lost. “How did she know?” he was wondering as his jeans were probably too thick to feel. No, that shouldn’t matter. That last girl? Was she really a voodoo, crazy witch? He was just joking to himself about that earlier but could it be possible?

“Maybe I’m pushing my luck,” she amended, still smiling. “I guess we’ll see. Won’t we?”

She didn’t care that he had a girls name carved into him? Maybe he was just being paranoid then. “I’m not going let that nutcase ruin my night” he thought, though he couldn’t shake the suspicion that he should be at least be careful. He could do that with no problem, he was use to dangerous scenarios anyways.

Then she pressed against him, tilting her head purposefully to the side and looking up at him from under her thick lashes. At least Anna, her host, had been a pretty human. At least she had something to work with.

“So, are you going to kiss me then?”

Lincoln lost as soon as he laid his eyes on hers; the lashes did nothing to prevent the force behind them to seek into his sights. He threw caution to the side and was going for broke. He knew he had lost it all then but still kept the thought that he was going to be victorious tonight in his mind.

He was asking for trouble as he leaned down for that one taste, that one kiss.

((OOC copy and paste for the win Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Pannic

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:41 pm

((And the winner is...))
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:10 pm

ooc:

*coughs* I was trying to give you a chance to catch up. Razz That's why I haven't posted yet.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:00 pm

(( Pannic If you want a girl to fall and your going to win a contest you have powers dang it. XD but hey this could be a fun post))

Alexis looked up at him and smiled," Eonoe what a strange name but I guess you will have to do for my company." Alexis kicked her foot up and rubbed Eonoe's leg softly," Your right I am a model was a movie star. I can be anything and do anything. Thats what I am and what I do. She watched him order the win and the waitress rushed over and then vanished. She titled her head and let her hair fall over to the side. Her eyes studied the man for a moment then something caught her attention. A man was paying attention to some woman. Ugh why was not everyone looking at her. A bit of anger grew in Alexis and she became very spiteful.

With a flick of her fingers a small fire grew to life on the man's shoulder. She smirked and let the fire grow bigger to the point a waitress saw the fire and tossed a large pitcher of water on not only the man but the woman as well. Good I want the attention. Now you both look like wet rats, Alex thought to herself and moved from her seat next to Eonoe. She raised her hand and slide it up his chest and cooed," I like attention and I like toys would you like to be either?" She grinned and then saw a few of the other men grow more intense on watching them. Attention o yes give me more.

" I love a good ride," She giggled and took her straw out of her cup and began to chew on it softly," Ya know I have a corvette outside its a great ride." She teased and looked into his eyes. She needed the attention after the rejection from Liam and Demona. Bitch she hated true love her allure never worked.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:58 am

Lust glowed with anticipation. Whatever you say... he murmured to himself, releasing more Allure.

Eonoe leaned back in his seat, relaxing a little. "A model, you say?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Well, it certainly seems to suit you, if I may be so bold." he said with a grin.

So far, this was going perfectly. She seemed very... willing? Was that the correct word? Whatever, no matter. Eonoe and Lust certainly weren't concerned with proper vocabulary.

What did concern him, however, was that she was now not looking at him. He turned his head. It was Temptation and that guy she was going after. And the guy's shoulder... it was on fire. He looked back at Alexis. So she was doing it... what a very happy coincidence. Eonoe smirked, chuckling to himself at it. When the waitress threw water on them, he roared with laughter, applauding. "Oh, dear!" he called. "Your passion just seems too hot to control!" He called, after which he turned back to Alexis, slightly winded.

"Hmm..." he said, toying with her question a bit. "Attention? Toys? I think I can work something out. It's certainly understandable, after all." he said, raising an eyebrow, and raising his hand to brush some hair out of her face. "Most people like those things."

Though there was something slightly out of the ordinary. Most people, in these affairs, liked it to be private. Alexis here was radiating her desire for attention. Then again, she was a model, used to be an actress. Shouldn't surprise him. He looked around the other men, staring at the two. He smirked, as if to say 'sorry.'

"A corvette?" He asked, feigning interest. Of course, why on earth should a car appeal to him? He was a dragon. He felt like revealing this to her right now, but he felt he might best wait on that. Besides, might not have the desired effect, seeing how she was an elf. He'd see, though. But now was not time for thinking.

Talk, you stupid lizard. Lust pushed him.

"Sounds like fun." Eonoe said, leaning in to her a little. "We all like fun, don't we? Rides, attention... toys? That's the sort of fun you enjoy?" he asked. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Asking for Trouble
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: a place to speak your mind :: normal rp-
Jump to: