A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asking for Trouble

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

Asking for Trouble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:19 am

Temptation was in her element. She already had him. Lincoln was as good as gone as he leaned forward, closing the distance for the fateful kiss.

And then, a small, orange flicker of light distracted her. At first, she thought it was coming from over Lincoln's shoulder. A woman screamed before she realized it was actually on Lincoln's shoulder. For a moment, her confident smile faltered in confusion. She lost her grip, her concentration.

And then she was pummelled in the face by a large dousing of ice water. Temptation shrieked, sputtering, and was so distracted for that one moment that she forgot to hang on to her control, forgot to keep pushing Anna back and away, but it was too late to regain what she had lost. Seizing the moment, Anna struggled through, gasping as she felt the ice water against her face, contrasting with the heat of Lincoln's arms around her.

Confused, exhilerated by her escape, Anna's fingers dug lightly into Lincoln's arms as she glanced up, saw that he was equally as soaked as her, but still only inches away from her face. The desire to close that distance was sudden and overwhelming. Perhaps it was the lingering effects of Temptation. Or perhaps it had simply been a long time since someone had held her and looked at her like that.

Silly. She didn't even know him. He'd spent the last couple of hours in Temptation's company, not hers. But she had been there. In the background. Waiting, watching. Considering. The moment that Temptation had fought to bring, the moment in which he had leaned forward to kiss her, had perhaps been lost to the dousing of water, but he still hadn't moved away from her. All she had to do was tilt her head forward a few inches.

But what would happen? Even if Temptation wasn't in control, would the kiss still have the same effect?

A voice inside of her growled irritably. Does it matter? When will you learn to take what you want?

She knew that Temptation was trying to goad her into it, to give her a nice, neat little shove over the edge. The kiss was what Temptation wanted, after all. Maybe it was what Anna wanted too. They'd already come this far, hadn't they? He was the one leaning in for a kiss. Why couldn't she just take it? Deal with the consequences later.

That's more like it, Temptation purred happily.

And then, without pausing for consideration, Anna ducked forward, pressing her cold, wet lips to his before she could think to do otherwise. Temptation went lax with delight, sighing. The kiss burned warm, comforting. She nearly sighed herself as her hands trailed up his arms, looped around his neck.

She could only hope that, when she let go, Lincoln would still be himself. Maybe it changed things when she was in control instead of Temptation. Maybe...

ooc: So I'm going to say that Lincoln stays sane as long as Temptation isn't in control when she kisses him. xD Just to have more room for stuff.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:20 pm

Alexis cooed as his fingers grazed her cheek. It was so nice to have his attention. He was lovely on the eyes not the best looking but something about him tempted her in many more ways then just sex. " Your a sly devil." She pulled back and looked at the two kissing. Awe so pathetic love at its worst. Little drowned rats.

" Well Love," She cooed and moved closer so that her breast dipped a bit more out of shirt. " I think toys and rides are grand maybe," She lowered her voice to be more seducing," if I maybe so bold, I could ride you some time." Alexis smirked and sat back up and took her glass between her fingers. She was feeling a bit heated. It was a strange feeling almost like her allure or another elves. Be he was a shifter right?

" So before we go riding off into he sunset and find a fun place to play lets chat. I mean boy is it hot in here or is it me?" Alexis fanned her face for a moment and tired to keep up her allure but it seemed to pull away from her. She blinked a few times as she tired to grasp what was going on. It was like she was drunk with need.

Alexis took a deep breath and licked her lips," I am sorry I feel a bit woozy. I never act so forward." Alexis blushed. She was straight forward but not like this. She liked to be quarted not this. Alexis took a drink and focused on the drink. Cold, refreshing, His eyes. No dammit the drink. Cold, refreshing, his chest. Jezz dear god almighty.

" So why are you here in this little town?" Alexis asked as she watched his lips her mind on things not lady like to think.
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Were it not for Lust's steering, Eonoe might have leaned back at some of her comments. His eyes flickered over to the wet couple. Well, it seemed his bet was safe - Temptation was out of the picture for the time being, so that gave him a window of opportunity.

Hehe. Perfect Lust chuckled. She's practically dazed. She's all yours.

I don't know if I like this... Eonoe responded. I haven't done this before...

Yes you have

You know what I mean... I just feel like I'm taking advantage-

Talk, will ya!

"Bold?" Eonoe asked, taking a sip of wine. "Boldness is something that... my kind admires greatly." he said, brushing some of the hair out of his forehead, to reveal the diamond. "I wouldn't worry about your new-found openness. There are times for being reserved, and times for being open. Some wine certainly helps with the latter, would you say?" He asked, smiling jovially.

In spite of his protestations to Lust, Eonoe really did want to make this... 'conquest,' should we say? She was very beautiful, as could be expected of an elf. She certainly seemed willing by her... 'hints' isn't quite the right word. That implies subtlety. Though he felt a sense of shame, like he was being manipulative. It was almost as though she was melting in his presence, like a person afflicted with want or desperation, ready to snap. Lust, however, suffered from no such shame, and certainly couldn't understand Eonoe's. Suffice to say that his state of mind wasn't any cleaner than her's.

The suggestion of small-talk was very welcome, as far as Eonoe was concerned. "Well... I'm a traveler." he said. "I wouldn't be staying here, but I'm tied up in some rather unpleasant business."

What do you mean, unpleasant? Lust chided. Eonoe ignored.

"What brings you here? Famous model?" he asked, taking another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Farwin

PostSubject: reply   Asking for Trouble - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:36 pm

The cold shower of water did little to "cool" him down tonight. Perhaps he should have been concerned about the fire but it had been taken care of, it was in the past already. He had to get that kiss or it was game over for him, the moment would be lost and stolen.

He noticed she seemed to be struggling with it and he really couldn’t blame her, his shoulder just burst into flames and they are both soaking wet.

It didn’t matter to him, she was still beautiful with her hair straight, tangled and dripping.

He began to lean down, grabbing her by the arm and gently puller her closer to him. It wasn’t needed as he was already leaning in but it didn’t matter to him.

He wanted her.

His lips began to warm as they pressed against hers letting go of her arm as they moved up around his neck.

She was his.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:27 pm

She'd thought she was in control. Perhaps it was the lingering Temptation that gave her that false sense of security, though she couldn't quite tell. Temptation seemed as overwhelmed as she did, and Anna could tell it was mostly because she had initiated the kiss. Not Temptation. This wasn't her game now. She'd been stuffed to the sidelines. But Anna felt that she was as helpless as Temptation at that moment, when Lincoln suddenly drew her in. It wasn't what she'd expected. She'd hardly expected to step in and initiate the kiss to begin with.

She wasn't in control anymore. She knew that as Lincoln drew her in, and it infuriated Temptation, but Anna couldn't find the will to fight it. His lips were warming rapidly against hers, and his arms were around her, pressing her against him. For a moment, even the pulsing music seemed to fade into the background. She was straining against him without meaning to.

Fool. Let me back in, pet. Let me win this game.

Anna ignored her. For a few more blindingly heated seconds, she merely held onto Lincoln. As if he was her last chance for survival, though she felt even more perilously close to danger in his grip. Temptation had other plans for him, and though she didn't know him, she didn't particularly care for those plans, nor did she want to be a part of them. She knew what it was like to have freedom taken away. Lincoln didn't strike her as a man that would tolerate captivity. But did he have a chance to fight?

With more difficulty than she'd imagined, Anna pulled back. Her eyes were dark; her expression uncertain. It was hard to resist Temptation's desire to slather herself up against him again, to make him hers completely. Wouldn't it have been nice? Temptation was trying to show her how. How nice it would be to have a man for her every whim, one to admire her, to love her, to desire her above all else. Anna blinked, swallowed.

"You shouldn't be with me, Lincoln," she whispered, but their faces were still so close that she knew he'd hear her over the music. "It's dangerous."

A giggle forced its way up her throat. Her lips curling coyly at the corners, as Temptation battled forward. It was still Anna in control, but her own emotions were still too unstable now to discern from Temptations. She was in the driver's seat, but without control over the direction.

"But I take it that you like danger," she purred, happily, sliding one of her hands into his hair while the other slide down to rest comfortably on his chest, pressed in between their bodies. "So let's turn up the stakes."

She pressed up slightly onto her tiptoes, catching his bottom lip between her teeth, kissing him slowly. A real man against her. A body pressed against hers. Temptation was happy. So close to the objective. He'd be hers. Completely, utterly. Another pet. Another toy to have her fun with. But never return the love. Love was too dangerous and unstable, and Temptation enjoyed being in control.

Anna pulled back, breathing deep, and then it was all Temptation again.

"So, Lincoln, I'd like my kiss now." As if they hadn't just shared one.

But they hadn't. It was Anna. It was her turn now. She didn't back away, but kept herself almost curled around him.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:27 pm

The darkness of his soul had been brought to the top spun around and spilled. Where had the light gone? Where had his life gone. He had been so lost yet seemed to be found in a way. More of the evil had been freed not the best idea but it helped him control the others, at least for the most part. Why has his life been ripped form his hands? " Mother fucker!" Blaine roared and smashed his fist on a tree.

Blaine bounced back and forth like a pro boxer and hit the tree left and right. Foot there and a spin kick there. He pounded harder and harder until the old oak splintered and tumbled over. His mind had slowly become his again but it was still fill with evils that wanted things but the strongest was Anger. He was like sitting there waiting for a moment to take control and kill harm murder slaughter what ever. It was like a rush at the same time Blaine knew that it was not right.

" Why?" Blaine spun around and kicked the next large oak. Blaine stopped and looked at the devastation that lay before him. Trees all over the woods floor dead. he had left Anna to her thing Eonoe to his everyone everywhere he was not their mother nor did he want to take care f them but. Anna. She was not only something to him but anger cooed a the chance to temp temptation. She had been the only thing that had calmed the evils inside of him. Stopped their words stilled them. It was like peace. Let alone her lips still lingered on his. " Anna" Blaine whispered into the air. "ANNA!" He let erupt from his throat as his head flung backwards.

Even at this very moment the voices clashed inside of his head all he wanted was peace. He wanted her in his arms. " Damn it." He snarled and grabbed his trench coat. He would find her but first he needed to find the filthy priest. Well at least his first impression of the man named eoneo was he either was a monk, priest or gay. Man if he was gay well that would be on him.

He followed his noes to the little restaurant. She was there and so was Eonoe grand two birds one stone right? Blaine brushed his hair back and licked his black lips. His makeup made him feel more hidden from the word he needed to hide out in the open. Blaine opened the door just into to caught the light display and then soaking wet kiss. Blaine almost tripped over his own two feet at her lip lock.It was like watching the love of his life cheat on him. Anger growled and yet something seemed amiss.

"Once mine. Once. I should have never became power hungry. i talked her into taking the power. Talked her into becoming that. I lost her because of me." Anger growled and then pushed at Blaine.Anger wanted him to fight the man kill him rip his lips off and shove them up his ass.

Blaine shook his head. No leave her to her work. It was a need she had to feed. He turned and there sat a little elf with the priest. Smoken little thing he was flirting with. Anger growled temptation[/] Blaine closed his eyes and tried to hold his emotion in check but then Anna giggled. She giggled. Blaine lost it. Anger crashed into being and looked at the this on what was theirs.

" I don't give a flying fuck if she has to make people go nuts. Its not going to fly this way." Anger growled lowly and moved towards the pair. He was going to do more than light him on fire maybe toss him off the side of a cliff and watch as he tumbled down his death then go and kick him a few times for the fun of it.

[i]"So, Lincoln, I'd like my kiss now." As if they hadn't just shared one.

Anger reached out as she said that and grabbed the man." Really love you want this mans kiss. I thought mine was what you loved." Anger cooed to temptation and the tossed Lincoln across the room and on to the table where Eonoe sat. Anger laughed and loot at the elf jump and land almost on Eonoe's lap. " there you go get some Eonoe you know you wanna tap the elf ass."

Blaine sat back and laughed the entire time screw fighting this. Time for some damn fun.

Anger spun around and caught Anna/ temptation by the arms and pulled her close to him. He looked down at her pouting lips and growled," Whore. Wait your worse your a whore tease." Anger/Blaine smashed his lips onto Temptation's. They both wanted them. They needed them. Nothing was going to get in their way. Not some man not some horrid thing. Never again would he let them go. Mine.

Alexis smiled at Eonoe. Small talk thats what she needed yes small talk. Maybe about her. God his lips. No wait. " I am here to do a model shoot. I am a bit behind my male models are late to show. So I am stuck in this little hell whole." Alex smiled and twirled a piece of her hair. She felt like she had drank a bottle of wine. She looked at her date and then a rumble started over at the couple she had just lite up.

" oo look," Alex giggled unitl the man came crashing down on their table. Alex jumped out of her spot and right one to Eonoe. her arms around his neck and her face in the crock of his neck. "O my," Alex took a deep breath and it felt like her world spun around in circles. this man was amazing more that she sat there the more she wanted him. Screw the guy on her table she could care less. And fuck the guys talking. Her lips smashed into Eonoes hard. her hands pulled at his shirt and his hair.Alex moaned lightly and pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:53 pm

Wait... something's not right. Eonoe spotted something out of the corner of his eye. Blaine.

Ohhhhhhhh no... he thought, as though groaning inside. This isn't going to go well...

But luckily for him, Blaine hardly seemed to notice he was in the room, which meant he likely wouldn't get dragged into whatever was going to happen. But then, Eonoe always dragged himself into whatever mess, out of his busybody wants. Well, it seemed like Blaine was more interested in the competing couple... figures, I guess.

Good. Lust said. He'll get in her way, leaving ours wide open.

Eonoe focused his attention back on Alexis. She seemed like she was drunk, but she couldn't be... she hadn't even finished her glass, never mind the elves' high tolerance for that stuff. Seems that his powers were, quite literally, intoxicating.

"That's always the annoying thing about schedules. You have everything down perfectly, and it still won't work unless everyone adheres to it, eh?" he asked, taking another drink of wine. "Though the town isn't... all bad. Quite a hub of tourism, I've heard?" he asked. "Though, you've no doubt been to far more interesting places."

CRASH!

Why me? Oh... why me?

Lincoln had landed right on the table, which had greatly startled Alexis. She'd practically landed right in his lap...

He gave a cold glance at Blaine. He didn't particularly care for such overt remarks. Even if they were completely true. At any rate, he didn't have much time to care, as Alexis had just pulled him in for a kiss. He put his arms around her waist, gripping her tightly.

"You know... I thought of something..." he said, as she pulled away from him. "All these people here..." he muttered, looking around. They had a fair amount of attention on them, which had intensified as a result of the obvious. "Could cause something of a scandal for you." he said. "Or do you thrive on that?" he finished with a chuckle, his arms still tightly around her.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Temptation shrieked in surprise as Lincoln was suddenly wrenched away from her. She had barely noted Blaine's sudden appearance behind him before her date was sent flying, crashing into a table, and practically landing in her competition's lap. Beyond words, Temptation merely gaped as Blaine stepped toward her, grabbed her roughly, and planted his mouth against hers. Perhaps it was his angry words or his brusing grip that brought her out of her momentary shock, but, whatever it was, Temptation came speeding back to her senses at full force, furious for the interruption. She'd warned the moron that she wouldn't be had, and now he dared to interfere?

"You bastard!" she shouted, forcing her hands up between them to his chest to shove him away.

She was practically snarling when she stumbled back two steps, her face livid with fury. There wasn't a trace of Anna in the expression or the voice or the eyes that were somehow almost red. In fact, Anna was quite muffled under the full force of Temptation's anger. She never tolerated an interruption in her plans, and Blaine was no exception. If anything, it might have been the fact that it had been him that sent Lincoln barrelling through the air that sent her over the edge.

"You might have forgotten that you don't control me anymore, Blaine!" she hissed. "But I wont have you interfering. I told you, I don't belong to you. Get used to the sight of this body in other hands."

She bared her teeth in a oddly pretty grimace, tossing back her hair. "I gave you your chance as well, Anger. Interfere again, and I'll show you a demon that will frighten even you."

She huffed out a breath, ran a hand through her still damp hair, and turned to go and help Lincoln off the table.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Blaine/anger watched her get angry and threaten and stomp her little feet. It only made him love her more. Anger watched as the woman he loved once fight tooth and nail like he had once found so perfect. Blaine watched the woman that cooed all the voice but anger sway in the power that he knew all to well.

" I am not a bastard nor did I ever ask to control you. I swear Tempy you act like you are some untouchable goddess. Without the extra power you would never get as many people as you want. even in the body you have unless you wanted to bend over and show some ass." Blaine laughed with Anger and they turn and poked out their butt. With a shake and a giggled her turned around.

The entire place had slowly become empty and now it seemed only a few people were left and them. Blaine watched her turn her back and go to help the man. Why?

Blaine snarled and grabbed her and spun her around to look at him," Why do you have to hate me so much Temp. Why Ellestra. I wish I could take everything back everything I..." Anger turned red in the face and a growl rolled in his chest. Baline held the shapeshifting off but it caused so much pain.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:41 pm

"Without the extra power you would never get as many people as you want. even in the body you have unless you wanted to bend over and show some ass."

An unforgivable blow to her own vanity couldn't go unpunished. Usually the docile creature in terms of fighting back, Temptation was dangerously close to make an exception.

Blaine snarled and grabbed her and spun her around to look at him," Why do you have to hate me so much Temp. Why Ellestra. I wish I could take everything back everything I..."

When he spun her back to face him, her small line of control snapped cleanly in half. Her fist swung out before she registered it, slamming into Blaine's smug jaw.

"DON'T touch me!" she roared.

It had been years ago, centuries ago, when she'd been Ellestra. A body of her own, a demon of her own. And she'd once been fool enough to desire Anger. To desire Sethos himself. When that had failed, when she'd become a mere part of someone else, Temptation had taken her own anger with her, her own bitterness, and become the half-demon Temptation that she was now. Temptation, because she'd never love again. Temptation, because she'd never go back to him again. She didn't need or crave anymore. She'd splintered herself off from that weakness.

Now, here he was again, spurned and chasing her heels because she was trying to find someone else. For a moment, past blurred with present, and Anna's body gave a hard convulsion, looking strangely blurred for a moment before returning to normal. Her anger was mounting at a tremendous rate. So close to the surface but smothered from sharing a body with other demons for so long, Temptation was on the verge of breaking free.

"You dare to insult me?" she spat. "You dare to touch me? Now? NOW? You stupid man, I won't be her again!"

Men wanted her, needed her, but she never felt that was herself again. The bastard could snarl lies all he wanted, but she was the most desirable woman on the planet. There wasn't a soul that could resist her. Not even him. The knowledge sent a malicious grin across Temptation's face.

"I'll have what I want now, and you'd best keep your ass out!" she snapped. "Or I'll kick it out myself."

She laughed almost maniacally, tossing back her head. "You expect me to stop? You expect me to be your pet do you, Sethos? Think again, you fool. I have my own agenda now. I have another man."

She winked purposefully at him and then turned, stolled over to where Lincoln lay, and smiled beautifully down at him.

"Now, where were we?" she questioned aloud.

It was only then visible that there was a tail now uncoiling from Temptation's back. Long, slender, and deep purple. A demon's tail. Her old tail. Born again in a body that she shared alone, unleashed in her anger, in her remembrance of the past. She was almost herself again, in some strangely spectacular way.

It roped around her leg, edged forward, and wrapped itself around Lincoln's waist. Without any effort at all, Temptation lifted him straight to his feet and brought him to her, lowering him onto the ground right before her, only inches away. She stepped forward, looping her arms around his shoulders again.

"Ah, yes. You owe me a kiss."

Before anyone could stop her this time, Temptation jerked Lincoln unceremoniously forward and planted her lips firmly against his, tangling her fingers into his hair and holding him almost angrily against her. He was hers now, and that was what she wanted.

And Sethos could kiss her ass. She sent him a smoldering look over Lincoln's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Farwin

PostSubject: ...   Asking for Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:31 pm

Lincoln could only let out a few grunts as he was atop the broken table, flat on his back. His eyes rolled to the top of his head as he slowly turned his head back and forth in a dazed state. His mind began to gravitate back down as everything began to sink in. He still had no idea what had happened to him but he at least began to understand where he was.

His eyes came to focus as a woman jumped on the lap of a man right next to him. He imagined it must have been awful freighting to have someone come crashing in on their date but he began to notice the two people weren’t scared; in fact they seemed to pay little heed to him. It seems everyone wants some action tonight.

That thought brought his mind back down a little more as he lifted his head towards Anna, where he use to be, and a man being extremely aggressive. That must have been the one who attacked him, he thought. His head fell back down, he had no strength left and he wasn’t sure what to do as his mind was still sluggish. Without any more thought, his hand slid down to his belt but grasped nothing.

“Shit, my weapons are still at that one crazy bitches ass” he thought to himself, he knew he wasn’t facing against a human which didn’t scare him but not having any of his weapons severely limited his abilities in fighting someone much stronger.

He wasn’t sure if he was even going to be in a fight but his mind was going through that process as he began to come back into reality. He was in no condition to fight tonight but that really didn’t matter when you don’t have much of a choice.

Flee.

Came to his thoughts and it certainly wasn’t something against his code as he fancied it being smart to retreat and live than die foolishly.

What of Anna? He just couldn’t leave her alone with this brute.

Not your problem.

True, he normally wouldn’t risk his life for others especially someone he just meet regardless of how defenseless and in trouble they are. Yet, there was something different about her.

It is my problem, he thought as he reached for a steak knife still rapped in the napkin, upon the floor from the crashed table.

Better than nothing he thought as he slid it under his sleeve to use when the time was right.

His world was almost back to him when something wrapped around his body and pulled him into the air. Sooner than expected as he began to slide the knife back down into his hand. Finally, he was done being lifted into the air as he snapped his head back to stare down at the attacker.

He let go of the knife, letting it crash to the floor as he stared at Anna.

“Thank the gods” rushed into his mind.

His world was back to him in full now.

“Wait..” he muttered out of realization and in another set of confusion.

Before anyone could stop her this time, Temptation jerked Lincoln unceremoniously forward and planted her lips firmly against his, tangling her fingers into his hair and holding him almost angrily against her.

The confusion was gone in an instant as their lips were locked once again.

He was hers.

There was no more confusion, no more pain, and no more thoughts of fighting.

Just her.

Lincoln does a barrel roll out of the bar, jumps on a bus to Mexico and changes his name to Fred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Trouble   Asking for Trouble - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Asking for Trouble
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: a place to speak your mind :: normal rp-
Jump to: